Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Ohio Singles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:53 pm
i have but yah he know's how i feel and yah we went out on friday(it was nice) and yah and yah and iu didn't kno he still had a gf and all me friends r like he don't love her as much as he say's b/c he has cheatted on her 3 time's w/ me and yah!(i don't feel good bout it yah i was happy we were together again but yah i still felt like s**t)!!! and yah  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:59 pm
yeah.... sucks sorry..  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:04 pm
yah i am kind-a getting use to it! and yah!! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:20 pm
dont give into the pain... if he dont like you for who you are or not as much as you love him.. try not to think about it.. if he likes you.. let him go to you.. dont go to him..  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:23 pm
inuyasha_lover419
dont give into the pain... if he dont like you for who you are or not as much as you love him.. try not to think about it.. if he likes you.. let him go to you.. dont go to him..

to late been in the pain a longe time and yah he love's me i kno that just he's go a weird way of showing it and yah and i have tryed not to think of it i've tryed getting over him it don't work!! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:30 pm
fairy_goddess08
inuyasha_lover419

to late been in the pain a longe time and yah he love's me i kno that just he's go a weird way of showing it and yah and i have tryed not to think of it i've tryed getting over him it don't work!! crying

who are you talking about?  

ccg1232009

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:30 pm
fairy_goddess08
inuyasha_lover419

yeah.. I dont know what to tell you.. it hurts so bad that you could die..... but... then again.. you have someone there that you know loves you.. in my place.. I have no one..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:35 pm
i don't really!  

fairy_goddess08

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:42 pm
ccg1232009
fairy_goddess08
inuyasha_lover419

who are you talking about?

umm... i dont remember... umm.. hehe  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:12 pm
Who says people don't like short people? I love short people. I'm 6'3 myself, so thats about everyone. ^_^  

Greymore

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:22 pm
Greymore
Who says people don't like short people? I love short people. I'm 6'3 myself, so thats about everyone. ^_^
ahhh your like.. TALL! 3nodding i look like a ant to you.. lol!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:23 pm
lol. My last girlfriend was an inch shorter than you, believe it or not.  

Greymore

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:27 pm
Greymore
lol. My last girlfriend was an inch shorter than you, believe it or not.

wow.. i remember having a b/f that was 6'1 or 6'2 was sad he could not put his arm around me.. unless he bended over lol... god he loved playing with my legs.. it tickled!..hehe  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:29 pm
lol. I loved having a short girlfriend. I could pick her up very easy. ^_^  

Greymore

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:32 pm
Greymore
lol. I loved having a short girlfriend. I could pick her up very easy. ^_^

well i hate people picking me up.. cuz i feel fat.. lol i would break your back..lol.... but yeah... it seems tall guys are nice.. well some... sweatdrop  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games