Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:34 pm
"No, But it's because i'm so sexy" Dante replied with a cocky attitude. Dante rushed through the crowd and into the office where Raven was. " Hiya nice to see you again, I need to pick up a New schedule now." Dante waited on the comfy chair and began staring at Raven. "Your cute you know" Dante quickly covered his mouth That was a thought DAMN! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:36 pm
Raising an eyebrow Craven turned to see a male mortal staring at her. 'Someone save me.'  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:37 pm
Raven was in the office with a phone and a binder. After 3 phone calls she had a neutral human gym teacher. Then she grabbed the microphone and made an annoucement. "Attention everyone in P.E. this hour, stay in the gym for the duration of class time. The new teacher will arrive shortly. If the bell rings, just go to your next class." There, now I can go back to the library...Raven thought as she shut the microphone off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:40 pm
She sure is a hard worker Dante smiled waiting. It's gets worst before it gets better. I eecpect more to happen  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:41 pm
Dante walked in half way through the announcement and sat down. "What was that?" Raven asked Dante as she walked behind the desk again. Did he just say I was cute?...Raven thought to herself. "Your new schedule is printing right now. It should be done in a few seconds," Raven told Dante without looking at him. You think I would be over the nervous butterflies when it comes to guy by now....Raven thought to herself as she looked at the printer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:42 pm
Dante notices the guy checking out Craven and think "This will be fun" He boldly steps out and into the gym where he his Craven a hug . Then he looks at the guy" Why are you staring at my sister?!" The mortal flees before replying. Dante gives a thumbs up then leaves to the office.  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:45 pm
Craven is surprised by Dante's actions nad couldnt hide her blushing cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:47 pm
Not even a full 10 minutes later the new gym teacher walked in. "Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late," he said as way of greeting. Everyone could tell he was the typical good guy human gym teacher and relaxed. "I'm Bill Scorkan...but you can call me Bill I guess. This is my first actual teaching job since college, so I hope all goes well. How much time do you guys have left in here?" he asked the class and looked around.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:52 pm
Craven starts to stretch on here own, watching everyone in the room. 'Damn it Craven stop it, you're not in any danger here.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:56 pm
"Okay fine don't talk to me. We have the entire year to work on this you know," Bill said and sat on the bench waiting for the bell to ring. Thankfully 5 minutes later it did and everyone was allowed to leave. What an odd bunch of kids...Bill thought as he watched them leave.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:59 pm
Craven walks up to Bill. "Do have a lesson plan yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:15 pm
"A lesson plan? I sure do. I was going to take a poll and either start with 2 weeks of tae bo or 2 weeks of boxing. Maybe both, just to get warmed up," Bill told her with a smile. "I'm glad at least one of you is interested, but shouldn't you go to class?"  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:22 pm
"Sounds fun, thanks." Craven gave him a small smile before walking toward the exit. "I dont have a class after this, its a free hour for me." She called over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:04 pm
Celestial dissappeared. And appeared in front of Raven and giggled. She dissappeared again but to her locker. Celestial was still in her regular clothes. Kairi? Kairi... She said to her inner self. Yeah Celestial? Kairi said. Thank you... Celestial said and she could tell that Kairi was hugging her. No Problem Kairi said and Celestial stopped talking and got her pendants out. She took the heart shaped one and put it on her chain. Celestial ran into Dante. "Sorry..." Celestial said.  

` m a i i

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games