Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:31 am
neckroz209
Mika ran into the black coats camp, ignoreing the stares and growls she was getting, she knew she might not make it out alive... but she was willing to risk that and more for Tak. She ran into Tak's father's cave, she would end this stupid confilct... she had to, she ran run up to Tak's father and did something she knew she would regret later... she moved infront of him then slapped him hard across the face "you must stop tihs now! cant you see what its doing to your duaghter!!"

She looks at the familiar wolf then shouts out "Hey. Mr. wolf! Hi!! Didn you come and visit?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:30 pm
tak looked through the bushes as she rested to see... mika talking to her father... her father looked possessed ..ther was a glare over his eyes that made him everything evil but her father. mika was bold to do what she did to her dad. ... she knew that something was wrong .... tears whelled in taks eyes.. she knew something was up  

pennasioux

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:10 pm
*whines* "I do not think he remembers me....."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:16 am
((mika's a girl))

Mika stared into Tak's fathers eyes, her tail moving a little between her legs, she was nervous more then anything to take on the leader of a wolf tribe was one thing but when that one was the father of your closet friend was another.... especially when you knew that you could very well end up dead.  

neckroz209

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:02 pm
neckroz209
((mika's a girl))

Mika stared into Tak's fathers eyes, her tail moving a little between her legs, she was nervous more then anything to take on the leader of a wolf tribe was one thing but when that one was the father of your closet friend was another.... especially when you knew that you could very well end up dead.

*runs up to Mika* "Heyyy.....What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:45 am
name: Ryu
tribe:black
bio: ryu was born and lived in the black wolf tribe at the age of two he realised he was to become an elite wolf after the magic of the shadow made him stronger faster and bigger than his other brethren
appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

technoninja14

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:55 am
Ryuwas hunting for dear when he got a chrange yet familier sent he follow the sent till he could see the two wolves talking to one another looked at the leader of the wolf tribe and mika talking to one another and thought to himself "what are they doing out here" he began to walk closer to them and shouted "whats going on here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:23 am
She jumps, shocked. "Wa! Who are you? Do i know you?"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:18 pm
"No you dont,i dont think so enyway,why are all of you here enyway?" he looks at all of them" well an answer would be nice please."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:30 am
"My name is Tawny and i am from the Black pelt clan. I am one of the elders children. I mean no harm. I am seeing what the other wolf is doing here." She whipmers. "Please do not hurt me or do anything bad to me. I do not want any trouble"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

technoninja14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:06 pm
"dont worry, if you are of the black pelt then you are under my protection if enything" he gives a quick smile "i ment what are you doing all the way out of here and not back at the tribe"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:12 am
technoninja14
"dont worry, if you are of the black pelt then you are under my protection if enything" he gives a quick smile "i ment what are you doing all the way out of here and not back at the tribe"
"I cant...I cant find them." She starts to cry. "I have a dear that i caught and i needed help bringing it back but i couldnt find the tribe and now i am lost. I need help getting home."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:14 pm
"do not worry young one i would feel delighted to help out for i was looking for dear myself i will take you back to the tribe aswell" he looks around "now take me to the dear so we may have a quick snack before we leave huh?" he gives the wolf a quick warm smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:16 pm
technoninja14
"do not worry young one i would feel delighted to help out for i was looking for dear myself i will take you back to the tribe aswell" he looks around "now take me to the dear so we may have a quick snack before we leave huh?" he gives the wolf a quick warm smile
She sniffles "Alright. It is this way. Follow me." She starts walking toward the deer then then she starts to run but trips over her own two feet.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

technoninja14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:13 am
He giggles and walks up to the young wolf "you ok dont be nervous or you wont survive in this forest"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff