Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:37 am
Xia stared and tried to understand all that was being said. She couldn't say much, she freaked out whe Xemnas disappeared. She had been so loyal to him and thought that she'd be protected if she stayed by his side that if he disappeared, who knew would happen to her? She nodded at Luther and commanded her Twilight Thorn to go to the Underworld.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:03 pm
*walks with them holding Oathkeeper in my hand*  

RikusShadow

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:21 pm
Luther walked down into the first level. Something was different, however. There were red and black flames burning around. The smell of death was in the air, and it wasn't the normal Underworld kind.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:36 pm
Xia shivered at the strange flames, something didn't seem right. "What's going on?" she asked, still riding her Twilight Thorn who now had her in it's grasps and was flying on it's stomach.  

Sphinx-chan

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:29 pm
hmm...You know anyone that might have been down here before you?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:35 pm
"Let's see...." Luther said, thinking hard. It was a quiet time for a while. "The only ones who can come down here without being attacked by Heartless are...."  

Guardian_General

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:48 pm
((Hey it's me Sphinx-chan!! My account was hacked and stuff and I can't seem to get it back so I'm hoping the administrators deleted it and stuff so he won't cause trouble. Luckily he hasn't. I just wanted to let you know in case I don't get my previous account back I'll be using this one from now on.))

"Demyx?" Xia spoke up, still riding her Twilight Thorn. "I head Demyx came here once, but he's on or side, and isn't he..?" Xia turned to Luther with curiosity about what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:09 am
Xiggys-gurl
((Hey it's me Sphinx-chan!! My account was hacked and stuff and I can't seem to get it back so I'm hoping the administrators deleted it and stuff so he won't cause trouble. Luckily he hasn't. I just wanted to let you know in case I don't get my previous account back I'll be using this one from now on.))

"Demyx?" Xia spoke up, still riding her Twilight Thorn. "I head Demyx came here once, but he's on or side, and isn't he..?" Xia turned to Luther with curiosity about what was going on.

"Demyx's soul, perhaps, but not Demyx himself. I don't think he'd be responsible for this."  

Guardian_General

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:59 pm
"Very true, Demyx isn't like that.." Xia smiled, remembering the awesome Sitar player she had become friend's with. He was one of the few she got along with.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:40 am
hmm *walks on ahead*  

RikusShadow

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:04 pm
"Malefi.....No, she's dead." He kept walking. "You don't think.....Pete?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:04 am
maybe if we get there we will find out *walks faster*  

RikusShadow

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:08 pm
"Pfft, Pete? Even if it is him he's no match for us. But Maleficant on the other hand.. It could be them, but why would they go here?" she asked, turning to Luther as her Twilight Thorn glided carefully about the caves.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:38 pm
Maleficant is not even worth my time If she herself can be devoured by darkness shes weak. If shes there I'll take care of it but...*turns around to look at them* I will have to ask her some things she might know where my old friends are *chuckles and walks again* Also If she is there there will be many heartless so watch your back  

RikusShadow

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:46 pm
Xia snorted a bit. She hated looking weak and had always had a habit of making herself look cool and calm like Xemnas. Didn't always work though, she had some moments.. "Fine. I'm not afraid of weakly Heartless, my precious can take care of them." she said and smiled as she hugged her Twilight Thorn's head.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games