Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:49 pm
Luke ducked at the last moment. then he folded the darkness over imself so she couldn't see him. from behind her he knocked her legs out from underneath her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:55 pm
Kia: she telepathed to Amie "make sure luke dosnt kill her ok?"

Nashi: she squealed and got up agian and muttered some elvish and sent fireballs every where around her and she heard one hit someone and she charged at the spot punching luke.  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:57 pm
"holy-- you werent kidding." he shrunk before her eyes, the reappeared at her side. her sword arm was twisted behind her back before she could say anything. Luke stepped back. he didn't even have to touch her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:00 pm
Nashi: she screamed in pain and she spun around kicking him in "the place were sun dosnt shine" and she disapeared and swung her sword at his arm heavily  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:03 pm
Luke grunted. "common, i wasn't fighting dirty." he grunted again and got up, holding his arm. he couldn't see Nashi, so he gathered darkness around him again... only this time, she was inside too. 's**t...'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:06 pm
Nashi: she saw him threw the dark and she held in her hand a lightning ball and she threw it at him and then she charged at him slashing his arm seeing blood appear "i win"  

Fishies1236

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:07 pm
'what a bit-- i never did that to him...' she thought. she routed for Luke silently  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:09 pm
"lightning... hmm. ok, you win this time. what's it like for a human to be trapped in darkness?" he knew she couldn't get out unless he unfolded the curtain of darkness around them.  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:11 pm
Kia: "did the girl win amie?"

Nashi: she store at him putting her sword away and letting him get up "what do you mean? Im not afraid of the dark but i dont like to be in it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:21 pm
"not afraid even when there's a vampire in the dark with you? a vampire who could put you under his spell and killyou right here and now?" -disappears and reappears behind her, holding her so she couldn't move- he whipsered against her neck "scared yet?" and laughed (it wasn't an evil laugh though)  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:23 pm
Nashi: her body stiffened slightly "i am not affraid...a warrier is never afraid when in the battle feild...that is the first rule i was tought." she paused "along with this!!" she pounded her elbow into his stomach making him let go and she turned to look at him "give up yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:26 pm
"never... but first...." he let the darkness drop, and reached out with it to Nacola. "thought you could just watch me like that? i dont belong to you." he tossed her from the tree where she sat. "leave Nacola. no one wants you here."  

silver.for.secrets

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:27 pm
"fine little one. but i'll see you soon enough." she rubbed her thigh where she fell. "i'll be back. keep her safe, cuz she wont be as long as i'm around" and she fled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:31 pm
Nashi: she stood unamused and she yawned "are you done?"  

Fishies1236

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games