Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:51 am
Amaya screamed in anger. " WHY DO THEY ALWAYS RUN AWAY?! SISSYS!!!!! I WILL GET YOU AND KILL YOU AND AND--" She started, and the angel took over. "Leave your pride behind you..." she whispered.
"I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ears of rage slipped from Amaya's eyes and she focessed her vision on the three people on the ground. There was an old man, the angel girl, and a wolf girl. "Dam angels...why do they always win? I'm so much stronger...", she sighed, and carefully lifted her hand to let down her hair and wipe the tears off her face. Her eyes glowed red now. She was really pissed off. She kept her balance in the air, and sat for awile, reciting a poem out loud to comfort herself. It was her hobby when she wasn't causing trouble to write poetry. "Silence is my savior, speaking is my death. Time and suffering always seem to press. The inferno inside me is tightening it's grip, every feeling that I get is going to rip. A thousand tiny pieces, falling to the floor, something that any insane person would adore..." She completed the short poem with a long sigh. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply for two minutes, and started to drift off into the air. All she could hear was the small batter of her wings, and the force of the air. He hair flowed behind her. Somehow it comforted her to feel it on her neck. She closed her eyes, and thought of the past, knowing that the angel inside could hear every word. (Flashback...dun dun dun)

"Daddy...will I someday be a full devil like you? I hate this Angel inside of me..." Said little Amaya, looking at the ground with solum eyes.
"Well...there are some ways. But you have to harden up. You're so soft Amaya. You need to be strong to get rid of the angel. Not just outside, but inside too." Her father said, looking straight at the fire, his face expressionless.
"Ok Daddy...I'll do it for you." Amaya giggled and smiled up at her father's steren face.
"Ok. Now, don't call my Daddy, and go gather wood for the fire. Good bye Amaya." He said, and smiled up at Amaya. A smile that was full of emotion. Something that her father never did. And then, Amaya knew that she wasn't going to ever get close to her father. His eyes her sad and whelling. "GO! good bye...."

(End of flashback."
"Father left that day...he went to fight a guy I don't know...then just left....thats why he said goodbye...and smiled. Then he died." Amaya said, but she smiled. She smiled because the last moment she ever saw her dad was the best moment she ever had with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:22 pm
(sorry Lostinsanity, but the freezing power is my doing! heehee! along with teleportation, potion brewing, and ninjitsu)

As I awoke, I was in a soft bed. I picked myself up, and wondered, "I was attacked... why am I here?" Then Neko came in with a hot bowl of soup. "Here" he offered. I took it happily, then asked, "What happened." He laughed and said, "You elves always have to use your magic to get from place to place, or for self-defence. Well, one of my traps got you on the back of the head. I found you and brought you back. For being alive 115 years, you were brought down by the most simple of traps!" He laughed. I blushed in shame and said, "Well, I had just teleported, when your "trap" hit me..." I responded. "I had no time to react." I finished. "Oh Neko, a couple friends of mine are going to be here in a day or two... lets clean up the place, they may also be escaping a demon... angel... mix." I told him. He looked at me puzzled. I told him of how the Amaya found us and everything. "I may need to fortify this place if such a creature exists..." He told me, then left. I decided to clean Jaden and Keitsume's rooms...  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:29 pm
"normaly id boject to running but I'm going to make an accpetion this time around" Jaden said sighing "so were going to find Ayane? it will be god to get together and kill some demons" Jaden said smiling remmeber thet ask Ayane had set her when she had first joined them  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:53 pm
"Well, at least you agreed to it. I'm sure Master Riku will hold off Amaya for while." We've been running for almost and hour now and Jaden and I were slowing down now of course, Jaden had more engery because she natural had it. I Stopped and Jaden ran past me. "Ah, sorry, had to catch my breath. I don't wanna get Asthma, Y'know" I panted for a moment then cought up to Jaden. "So do you want to stop in Yama Kingdom, when we get there. I've never been there before, so it'd be cool to see it and maybe search around a little. I have 673 gold, we could shop around... I dunno. That could be fun. Maybe even look for some job to get more money. ha ha ha, I love doing that whenever I go into a new Kingdom. But what ever." I said still breathing heavily. I could hear Jaden breathing somewhat hard beside me. I'm sure she could hear me tho... I don't see why she wouldn't!  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:22 pm
"Ah, I love seeing nice, clean rooms... yes!" I said, raising my fist in the air in triumph. "I wonder if my potion ever worked. Well, I'll find out once Keitsume, Jaden, and Kiona arrive. Amonara!" I cried. My pixie came out of her hiding spot. "Oops, I'm sorry babe, I didn't know you were sleeping!" I cried out. I patted her head, and said, "You can go back to sleep. I just needed someone to talk to. Good Night Amonara. You've been good lately. Here..." I pulled chocolate out of my pocket. "A treat... you deserve it. For being my good luck charm!" I said happily, smiling and closing my eyes, and tilting my head...(like the cute anime charm thingy). Keitsume and the gang should be here any minute i supposed. Then, I heard Neko yell, "Ayane? I think you're friends are here. There's a boat heading towards shore!" He yelled upstairs. "Wanna go greet them?" I ran out to the balcony and yelled, "Yes Neko. Lets go!" I grabbed my weapons, and headed out the door to greet them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:26 pm
"i think for now we should jsut concentrate on getting to Ayane ASAP" Jaden said but then smirked "but i could never turn down shopping" Jaden said smiling then looking over to Keitsume "we can rest for a wile you are tired" Jaden said smiling "unless you want to keep going....i just dont want you collapsing from exhustion or anything" Jaden said a small hint of concern in her voice but she tried to hide it as best she could  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:38 pm
"Oh, don't worry, I won't collapse! If we run non stop we should be there in probably 13 hours! And we can rest there, and shop! Woohoo!" I sped up a little "as long as you don't collaps from exaustion!" I ran past Jaden and and she caught up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:41 pm
"is that a challenge?" Jaden asked starting to take larger steps almost jumping "only 13 hours? hehe no problem" Jaden said smiling  

neckroz209

Marino-San

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:41 pm
As I waited along the shore for Keitsume, Jaden, and Kiona to make it to the island, I ran back into my room, and opened up my secret savings. I completely forgot to tell Jaden and Keitsume that I'm filthy rich! hehe I thought to myself gleefully. It'll be a great surprise gift for em....10,000 gold for each of them! And it's not even 1/10th of my fortune... sometimes, I love being the daughter of the best mages in the elven world..." I thought gleefully. "They should almost be here." I told myself aloud. "I hope nothing bad happened to them..." I whispered to myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:46 pm
-12 hours later?-
"Yay! I see a speck of a kingdom is the distance! Maybe an hour left!? Resting and browsing! Hurah!" Kiona barked gleefully from behindme as I said this  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:50 pm
Jaden smiled "were comming Ayane!" Jaden shouted into the wind but she hadnt noticed that her tounge was out the side of her mouth as she ran (like dogs do out of car windows) "hey this Neko guy do you think hes a demon?" Jaden asked  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:54 pm
"I dunno... he could be, but if Ayane trusts him, then he's probably not. Who knows. Once we head out of Yama Kingdom and of to the Island, I am sure we'll find out...!"  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:02 pm
I saw Keitsume, Jaden, and Kiona arrive upon the shore. I waved at them as they waved back. "I'm glad you guys finally made it! Welcome to Kunark! I handed Jaden and Keitsume 10,000 gp respectively. "I'm filthy rich, sorry I forgot to mention that! hehe!" I told them. "Come, inside! I'll fix you guys some stuff. You must be tired after that long trip. Oh! Keitsume, Jaden, Neko! Neko... the gang!" I introduced. After they talked, I had them follow me inside, where I showed them their room, which they fell asleep before I could make them dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:12 pm
Jaden walked out with a yawn "hey Ayane" Jaden said smiling "so im suprised you didnt try to test us or something" Jaden said nervously laughing "so this Neko guy i take it hes not a demon....because you seem to have a hard time trusting demons" Jaden said smirking then yawned again "so how have you been?" Jaden asked smiling  

neckroz209

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games