Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
rave nights; Our very own RP thread! See 2nd post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:23 am
*looks back*

Don't be such a drama llama Whats her face! dramallama He's probably just one of those nice, french-speaking Canadians just trying to help you! cheese_whine So quit acting like an Emo, emo and raising a ruckus. wahmbulance Man, these french people really need to shave! burning_eyes

(sorry, I just had to try out the new e-motes. Got em all! xd )

*keeps on walking and looking at stores*

Let's see, Rave-Mart, Raves-R-Us, Raves-n-More, Glowstick Heaven, The Pocket Lint Exchange. Hmm...Joe's House of Trapping, let me see if they have anything in here.

*enters*

Hiya! Do you guys have any glowsticks?

*everyone in room stares*

Shop Owner: "That's the biggest fox I've ever seen" *eyes trap*

I'll be going now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:49 am
*running along the streets with a somewhat large stick* Wheeee yay! The air feels so fresh! *looks up* Hey...what's that light........? *runs up to a mysterious glow on the ground ahead*

Hey! This looks like a glow stick! *sees another light nearby* Ohh! There's two of them!! *picks up the glow sticks* Well, these are very suspicious and a little dirty but... hey! More up ahead! *follows glow stick trail down a few shady alleys and ends up in a snowy wasteland* ...Ah.......where have I ended up now? Brrr...  

StuffGal

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:49 am
*runs out of shop, with trap snapped shut on end of tail and group of trappers in hot pursuit*

Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!

Trappers: "Get her! We can sell that pelt for a fortune!"

HOLY CRAP! FUR REALLY IS MURDER!!

Trappers: "And she's part of that damn PETA group too! GET HER!"

I HATE YOU!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:14 pm
Oh... this is quite the predicament.... Good thing I have some items from that last Christmas event! *opens inventory and pulls out her warmer clothes* Now, where am I...

*turns around and sees the city some distance away* Hah! There you are! It'll be so awesome to come back with all these free glowsticks and everything! *runs toward the city, but comes upon some thin ice along the way* Ah-! *jumps back* That was close! Guess I'll have to avoid that little problem...

*turns to look for another route, but sees moose instead* What the-!? I'm surrounded! crying  

StuffGal

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:04 am
*continues running, then trips and falls*

TRAPPERS: "We got her!" *grabs* "Whoo!"

NOOOOOOES! Let me go! gonk

"Hey! Let her go!"

*everyone turns and looks at Mountie that just came up*

MOUNTIE:"Don't you people know that the American Talking Fox is a protected species?"

I'm a protected species? eek

MOUNTIE:"Yes. Now get that trap off her tail and get out of here before I arrest you all!"

TRAPPERS:"Grumble grumble." *removes trap and leaves*

Thank you! I just had my tail colored too! I was wondering if you know where there are any good rave shops?

MOUNTIE:"Rave shops? No no no. I need to release you back into the wild!" *pulls out tranquilizer gun and shoots* "This is just another example of nature and civilization in conflict."

Ow! Ow! Ow! Don't..do.....that. I...was......raised....by..a....cup......of......coffee. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:05 pm
Moose #1: Hey... don't those glowsticks seem a little familiar...?

Moose #2: Yeah... they're from our rave room, right?

eek Uh-oh...

Moose #3: I think we have a little thief on our hands!

Moose #1: Get her!

Ahh! crying H-hold on, can't we talk this out!?

All the moose: *begin to charge*

Eek! Here, glow sticks! *throws them aside and runs*

Moose: *run onto the thin ice to pick up the sticks and fall in*

---Later---

*sits on a park bench* Phew! That was close! *leans back all the way* Now what? >_< Back at square one...  

StuffGal

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:25 am
*wakes up in woods*

What the hell? I feel like crap.

*stands up*

Well, It looks like I'm deep in the woods, it's snowing, and it feels like there is a tag in my ear. Great. stare

*Looks around and sees frozen Moose floating down river with glowsticks in ice cube*

sweatdrop Um.....yeah. You don't see that everyday. I wonder where town is?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:08 am
Oh wow... gettin' kinda hungry... *manages to find a bent paperclip in her pocket* I wonder how much this'll get me... '_' *finds a diner and walks inside*

After getting her food...!

Huh? What's this written on the table? 41 St and Tabasco... looks like an address! I think I have a lead now!! Yes! whee  

StuffGal

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:12 am
*starts wandering*

Damn, it's cold out here. I hope I find something soon.

*Five minutes later*

Hmm....some moose.

Moose#1 "I tell ya, this girl had an armful of our glowsticks! We started chasing her and she threw then out onto the river, and don't ya know, Old Red went right out there after 'em! Fell through he did! I knew that ice wasn't thick enough yet, but he wouldn't listen!"

Excuse me, do you know which way town is?

Moose#2 "It's over that way! Say, you have an accent just like that other girl who was stealin' our glowsticks!"

Was she wearing a green coat?

Moose#1 "She was she was!"

Sounds like my friend Stuffgal. Did you say she had some glowsticks? We came up here looking for some.

Moose#2 "Why you! You're in cahoots with her! Get her before she steals our glowsticks!"

*moose charge, but gets punched in the face by me*

scream I've had just about enough of this! I've had a trap snapped on my tail, been chased by trappers, drugged by a mountie, and left out in this wilderness to freeze to death! You're gonna run from ME! twisted

Moose#1 "Look out Barry! She's crazy! RUN!"

*moose run off with me in pursuit. cue Benny Hill music*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:51 am
*bolts out of diner* Ah! How was I supposed to know they don't accept paperclips there?! crying I better find that address, posthaste!

Much, much later...

*huff huff* This... this is... *huff* it. Whew. *sits down on the sidewalk* What is this... doesn't look like anything to do with a rave... *looks at the sign on the building in front of her* Heh? Exotic creatures...

... Is that the ground shaking? eek *sees a large pair of pincers pop out of the ground* Eeep! Why did I ever decide to trust a lone address etched into a diner table!? cry

*runs into someone in the process of escaping* @_@ Whu-?

???: *pushes Gal aside* Hya... Ravedoken!!! *fires a huge blast of pure rave at the monster, effectively destroying it*

Oh, wow neutral That's not something ya' see every day... was that a rave blast, mister...?

???: Oh, I'm Baily... and, yes. I study at the Rave Dojo!

A dojo... I had no idea they made a martial art of this! surprised Think you could help me on a little rave-related quest of mine, Mister Baily?

Baily: Sure! Just follow me to the dojo!

Yay!  

StuffGal

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:44 am
*after a long, crazy chase that ends up back at the edge of town*

Yeah! And you're little dog too! scream
Well, it seems that I'm back in town. Now to find rave supplies....and get this tag out of my ear.

*walks down street*

Hmmm.....Let's see.....

*suddenly feels wave of Rave energy comming from left*

That was a Ravedoken! There must be a Rave-lin monk nearby! He can help us!

*takes off running toward blast. Rounds corner and sees StuffGal with someone*

HEY! STUFFGAL!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:37 am
*stops and looks around* ...Oh! SouilTrain! So good to see you back! How'd it go with you? I got... zilch sweatdrop But Mr. Baily here offered to take me to the Rave Dojo he studies at! Wanna come with?

Baily: It's not too far from here. 3nodding  

StuffGal

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:11 am
Of course! I must meet with your master. I seek answers to our troubling dilemma.

*to StuffGal*

All I got was a kink in my tail and a tag in my ear.

*shows kinked tail and tells StuffGal of misadventures as we follow Baily to Rave Dojo*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:15 am
Ooohh.... eek ow! Well, I'm glad that you're safe and sound now 3nodding Yeah, Canada seems to have some pretty ferocious wildlife... I think sticking together from here on out is a good idea sweatdrop

Baily: Here we are! *stops in front of a dojo with lights flashing on the inside and techno music playing* After you...! *holds the door open and waits for SoulTrain and Gal to step inside*

*looks around and sees kids practicing the basic glow stick motions* Awww! whee Cute!

Now to speak to the master!  

StuffGal

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:27 pm
*walks up to Rave Master*

Are you the Master of this Dojo?

MASTER: "Why, yes. How can I be of service to you?"

We have travelled from the U.S. to replace our rave equipment and supplies, which were stolen by The Cheat Commandoes.

MASTER: "I see. Have you made an attmept to recover your stolen goods?"

Not as of yet. I fear that will be a long journey, and we need to get our Rave up and running quickly. Then we can begin to seek justice.

MASTER: "Your opponents must have been powerful. How do you plan on combating them?"

We beat them once, through surprise and cunning. They also have more enemies. My hope is to wait until they are fighting, then recover our stuff, and make it look like the other side did it.

MASTER: "A cunning plan indeed. You must be a student of the Shadow Rave school. I thought I sensed Dark Rave energy around you. What do you need of me?"

Do you know where we can get Rave supplies around here, for pocket lint?

MASTER: "I do."

......Well?

MASTER: "You must prove yourself worthy first!"

Crap. How?

MASTER: "Shadow Rave Monks attacked this place and stole our sacred lightshow laser. I would recover it myself, but the Dark rave energy of the foul pit it's in prohibits me from doing so."

It's in a Goth club?

MASTER: "Yes!"  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas