Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:50 pm
Yami stood up "I'm going to go find Keiru by myself, if it's okay Aneesha, please take care of Yukari, the only person I'm bringing is Poki" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:38 am
Dante growled, Didn't they hear the shots, Anyways, He was pissed but He needed to get in. Dante sighed then saw the security box and, fired a single round at it. The Gate opened and, Dante went right in. The Demons however couldn't Their was a barrier blocking them from entrance.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:02 am
Aneesha woke up from her daze. "Wait Yami... At least have something to eat first, and besides, it's too dangerous... But, I understand. Just stay for a bit longer and have something to eat. Dante is here now."
Vergil groaned at the thought of his idiotic twin brother. Heck, he was pissed off with his dad for not replying to him. He so desperately wanted to know if he was planning on staying; but Vergil never got an answer...
Aneesha opened the door for Dante, and instantly ran to help him with the stuff. "I hope ya got something remotely decent..." She smirked, and winked at the man; a playful joke as usual.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:47 pm
" Got all our favorites, Trust me I know," Dante had a habit of taking people to lunch. It was an easy way to get to know them. He has done it with many people.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:25 pm
"I'm not hungry and I can do it on my own, that person isn't going to listen to me if I don't go there alone, please understand" Yami said with a determined look on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:40 am
Aneesha sighed, and then reluctantly nodded. "Okay. But be quick. Time is of essence. Awh man... I'm left with the men..." She hung her head. Looks like she had to put up with Sparda, an angsty Vergil and a creepy Dante... Joy...

Vergil sneered at Dante and grabbed the pizzas off of him, and put them onto the table, which he had set. He was still annoyed. Why won't his father tell him if he was staying or not?

Aneesha noticed how annoyed Vergil was, and decided not to ask him about it, yet, but she had a pretty good idea what it was... Dante, however, looked like he was gonna lash out on Vergil... Brotherly arguements... Ya gotta love them...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:24 pm
Sparda sighed. "Behave, I have to go do something, I'll return shortly after." Dante looked at him then waved the finger behind his back. "Sure, Old man, I bet Pizza gives you gas."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:08 pm
Yami was walking to an abondoned town "welcome...I never did expect to see you again..." said a boy with silver hair and dark red eyes.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:16 am
Aneesha and Vergil sighed. Being left with Dante sure was gonna be hell... They began to eat pizza, and after only 2 slices, Aneesha was full. As usual.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:20 am
"We know what Gizu did to your sister, I'm sure we'll be of he-" Poki was about to finish his statement "help? Tch! I work alone so leave me be! And don't you ever talk about my sister!" The silver haired boy, known as Keiru said, he starts to walk away "you'll never get near Gizu even if you are trained by my father" Yami said with an emotionless face.

"Who are you to talk? Listen, do yourself a favor and leave me al-" just when he was about to finish his statement Yami suddenly said "If you really want to save your sister, do yourself a favor and try to cooperate once. If you do that there's no doubt that you'll be able to save her"

Keiru kept quiet, he sighed. He walked to Yami "Alright, I'll come but I'm only doing this for Alena" he said with a small frown, Yami nodded and both of them headed back to the house.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:20 pm
Dante began to munch down too big pies. he loved pizza. he couldn't get enough of it. "This is great,"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:06 am
Vergil sighed, disgusted at his younger twin's habits. Aneesha merely lingered near the window, hoping for a sign of either Sparda or Yami. Vergil went to stand beside her, and looked outside, not once looking at her. "Waiting for them?"
She nodded. "Yeah... I just hope they're ok..."
Vergil sighed again and turned towards her. "Listen, they'll be fine. You worry far too much." He gazed into her eyes, and she was lost in his. From Dante's point of view, it looked as if they were lovers... From theirs, they were trying to suss out what one another was thinking.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:23 am
Dante grinned the rubbed his hand together menacely. He reached for his cellphone in the inside of the red trench coat then dialed a number. "Hey, Claire, Wanna come over to my house, I'm lonely righht now." Dante grinned. He has been waiting for a chance with claire but many things have gotten in the way. Anyways Dante wanted a piece of Claire. " You'll come?" Dante then cheered. "Good, you know the place."

Dante then went back to the others. "Guys, Don't worry, they will be alright," Then Dante turned back into himself. "Vergil, Don't be a fool wrap up your tool," then he tossed him a pack of condoms and, bursted out into laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:25 pm
Vergil hissed at his twin. "What in seven hells makes you think I need these?! I'm not as stupid as you and I'm not into that kind of thing..." Aneesha sighed. Dante's jokes always were aimed at her and Vergil. She only dreaded for when he woujld pull out the old 'Vergil the Virgin' line...
"Damnit Dante! Me and Vergil are not like that!"
Vergil smirked. "Unlike you, manwhore... Now, who are you planning on meeting up with?"
Of course. He was going to meet someone. A girl. It was so obvious. Then again, Aneesha didn't care, and neither did Vergil. "Look, just make sure you ain't too long. We do need you here too.."  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:18 pm
"I'm back" Yami said as Keiru followed along. He was silent, he doesn't tend to speak to people who he doesn't know, the only person he might talk to is Yami or Poki seeing that they're the only people who he knows.
Yukari ran over to Yami purring a bit, but she acts emotionless as always but Yukari knows that she's happy to be back.

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games