Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:22 am
"crap" he went over and caught her lifting her up he carried her to what he thought was her room he cleaned and dressed the wound then laid her in her bed he grabbed a chair and waited for her to wake up  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:19 am
She woke up but her eyes still closed. "Subsitute for me at school." She murmured. "There's a book on my desk" She said softly. She tried to sit up but couldn't move. "I can't move," She said. confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:32 pm
"alright you stay home and rest" he headed out her door and headed for school he opend the door and went in the class room and sat on the desk he picked up the book and began to read  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:48 pm
She layed at home.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:58 pm
he sat on the desk as the childeren began pileing into there seat he looked at all the kids "im sorry but your teacher wont be here to day so im going to sub so some one please tell me were you left off?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:15 am
When she finally able to move, she got up and got some food  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:44 am
"ok im alittle knew at this but did your teacher elect some one to be an assistent whne she was gone if she did raise your hand" he had no clue what he was doing and the kids thought he was crazy  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:15 am
She called Ichigo. "Hey... start off by sending them to the training room. then make them practice the song quicksand. After that take them to lunch. Then send them back to class and teach them Master Magic." She said. "Thanks love ya bye." She hung up  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:15 pm
he looked at he class after hanging up they were all making the smoochy smoochy face he raised a brow then said "for that punishment will be worse go to the training room i want to test you on something" he steped into the training room and pulled out his violen "now consentrate on the dummy and play the same notes as me" he started to play a song very quick past as the song reached the peak the dummy be gan to dance uncontrol ably he then rederected it at the class and the hole class danced he laughed and stopped playing "go to lunch" he fell over laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:14 pm
She played her flute and made a vortex to see what was happening at school. When she saw them make smoochy faces she shrugged. "That's what he gets for putting the phone on speaker." She said  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:44 am
Name:Santanna Love
Race: Music Vampire
Description: rather tall for her age and very smart User Image
Equipment: (max 3)flute , Dagger, singing
Personality:usually a verry happy girl unless she's haveing a bad day or you're in her bad books
Bio: grew up alone not having any friends or knowing any one
Side: (good or evil) good but trys to stay nuteral
Classes: (max 6) Morphing, Vampire History, Music the wepon of life, master magic, Vampire and Demon Writing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:05 am
:gets up and goes to lunch as Mr. Sonto told her and her pears still giggling at what had happened in her last class:  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:30 am
[[Hi welcome to the RP I'm the Music the weapon of life teacher and the master magic teacher]]

She sat on her looking through the vortex watching her class be subsituted by her boyfriend  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:49 am
[[ thank you]] :walks through the lunch line and sits down at a table alone seeings as she's still the "new kid" and doesn't really know how to use her powers or anything  

Frank_36912

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:17 am
walks back into the class room and sit in the chair and leans back relaxing "kids? who gets them?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games