Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue-bubblegum-goth

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:29 am
hi im bubblegum im 18 i love making friends and im a nice person i hope lol blaugh i live in england and i have no second language sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:34 am
my name is gertjan janssens i 'm 16 years old and live in belgium
my favourite music genre is metal  

darkgolo

Your_Hearts_Assassin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:10 pm
I be'ith Erin
I'm *counts fingers* 9?!?-- NO wait I'm 14
Anyway... I listen to basically anything except for most rap, R&B, and really really screamy music

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:19 pm
Hello ^.^
My name is Rissa, and I am 14 years old and I live in the USA, if you want to know more read my xanga ;D  

Healing Rain

Lycorius

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:05 pm
I go by Lycorius or Ly for short. I also go by Mei. I am a female and I live in USA. I like anime and manga. I also enjoy playing volleyball, writting, math and astronomy. I also take karate and am going to do Science Bowl. I go to an all-girls high school and I really like to eat. Seriously, I don't know anyone who doesn't like to eat. Eating is so much fun! XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:46 pm
I am Paige, Robin is my nickname. My gaia name is Crimson, or at least that's what everyone calls me. I like in Louisiana and I am 16 years old. I enjoy political conversations, but I have just taken up an intrest in it, so I do not know it all yet. I also like to discuss religion as well. Anime too!! blaugh  

Ace_Of_Swords

Narcotic Pulse

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:53 pm
HEY EVERYONE! IRA REPORTING IN FROM CALIFORNIA. <3

I NORMALLY DON'T POST MUCH 'CAUSE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY, OR EVERYONE ELSE SAYS IT BETTER.

15 ON JUNE 8 (GET ME PREZZIES!)
AND I GUESS I'M SLIGHTLY AUTISTIC. SO BLAME THAT IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M WRITING.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:23 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

.Luke.Skywalker.tonight.

Captain_JessDrake

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:50 am
well im 16 and I am getting ready to go to a job interveiw. I am off school today, and im in 9th grade. I live in PA and im very happy right now. I have no clue about what else I should write...hmmm ohh well guess thats all.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:09 am
Well, I've never been invited to a Guild before and have never joined one, but hey, this seems fun and not full of bouncy spammers. sweatdrop

I like art, obviously, though I'm not too big of a fan of anime ('cept Gundam Wing, Evangelion, & Escaflowne) and I tend to draw more "Disney" stuff mixed with a bit of realism and maybe a dash of anime.

I love books, have an interest in quantum physics (though I hate math), like interesting discussions, am very in politics (I'm a democrat), and I love helping others!

In fact, this summer I'm teaching little kids to swim at the YMCA. Volunteer work, of course, and maybe I'll be able to chuck some kids in the pool. xd

But anyway, hey everyone! biggrin  

CouldntThinkofAName

CouldntThinkofAName

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:11 am
P.S.

I live in Hawaii, though I was born in L.A., California, but I moved here when I was two. I'm half Okinawan and half white (too many different Caucasian ethnicities to put here).

And I'm a high school student, too. Pretty young.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:37 am
Okay.. um.
My real name is Diana but, on Gaia, you call me Kotomi, Koto, yeah.
I'm sixteen years old, I live in the US, and and and.
I think run-ons are fun to use (at times), I think Jackie Chan movies are the root from which I derived insane karate sk1LLz, I want Ralph Nader for president, I love drawing, painting, writing (both poetry and prose), reading, sleeping, swimming, being with my Elliott, and playing NES or SNES.
Yesss, nintendo!!
Not to mention I love Poke`mon, the color green, brussel's sprouts, my boyfriend of over 1 1/2 years, my adorable kitten, Pixel, and muh frindz.
My most liked/listened to bands are (in no particular order): RHCP, No Doubt, Sublime, Bob Marley, Spice Girls, Static X, Electric Six, MC Chris, Beastie Boys, and then some.

And and and..
I'VE NEVER PLACED LAST IN THE OLYMPICS.
8D

kotomi--mitsu

Rainbow the Great

Benevolent Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:43 am
My horrifically-tastic name is Rainbow.
I'm turning eighteen next month,
And slowly being worn down by the chatterbox...
I am fighting a losing battle against ignorance...
Sheesh.
Anywho, so yeah, if you'd REALLY like to know LOTS about me,
Just check out my profile.
That pretty much says it all.
;D

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:35 am
hello everyone im Kap and i basically have a mind that bounces around every where i can talk about almost anything
i debate and do humorus interp funny acting and imm in rotc merely to prove to the guys i am good enough and im in choir and play piano and violin and i love sports thats me yay for me biggrin  

Kap_Lirez

Once we were T

900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:40 am
Hiya, all. I'm Kieskita (Kwieskita on devART)--sometimes Kies, Kwies, or Kita.

I'm not saying my age. Though I will tell you that I live in one of America's loverly deserts. (I once stepped on some cholla cactus, too. It's like being a pin cushion.)

That's all. heart  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games