Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:27 am
vincent began to run dodgeing bullets and punches in a nearby distance he saw a little boy crying he gave the soldiers in his way punch after punch he saw the boy and the boy turned around his eyes covered in tears the boy looked at vincent and he therw his bear beside him vincent picked it up and brushed off the dirt as he turned around the little boy catapolted himself and kicked vincent in the face he grabbed his teadybear and tackled vincent down the ground sunk ,the boy giggled and his smile twisted "my name is isaac"the boy said as he lifted two fingers and a huge chuck of the ground raised above the ground vincent layed in the ground and made his way up he looked down and saw he was in the air he saw the teady bear and reached for it he picked it up and looked at it and the teady bears chest opened and blakc tenticals grabbed vincent the boy looked at him and clapped his hands a strong wind blew and pushed vincent off the edge vincent layed one hand holding himself from death  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:35 am
vincent picked hi body up and put another had on the edge of the enmorous chuck of rock as he made himself up the boy appeared inbetween his hands and stepped on vincents fingers the ground cracked and shattered by the boys impact and vincnet screamed but didnt let go the boy kept trying and vincent let go vincnet grabbed his sword and stabbed the piece of ground he hung from above unnotied and leaped into the air with no weapon at hand he looked at the boy not wanting to hurt the boy the teddy bear began to crawl behind vincent and the boys menical smile said it all vincent was a goner vincent turned around and grabbed the teddy bear in mid air he ripped of the tentical and the boy kicked vincent from behind the boy leaped in the air and began to kick vincent rapidly in mid air vincnet put his arm where the boy was kicking and grabbed his legs he swung him to the ground and dust and gust appeared the boy layed on the ground and vincent sighed"sorry"  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:43 am
he got closer to the hole the boy made and the boy leaped into the air in a ball like form it broke vincents guard and the boy tackled vincent down the boy looked at vincent and put his arm back and a huge malet appeared the boy hit vincent with all might and the boulder broke in half vincent on one side and the boy on the other the boy leaped in the air in a ball like position and three copies of himself appeared the y kicked vincent and vincnet grabbed the center ones legg and swung down the other two vincent then swung the boy and the teddy bear un zipped itself and arm stuck out a great buff arm stuck out and pretty soon its body did as well it was azul his eyes said it all he was determined to bring down vincent distracted by the boy didnt pay attention azul reached into the teddy bears zipper and pulled out his cannon he aimed at vincent,vincnet guarded the boys attacks and as the missle fired he grabbed the boys leg and threw him toward the missle the boy screamed and wasnt seen azul jumped off and landed ontop of the buldings roof vincent was extremely injured and fell from the boulder to roof completey unconcious azul picked up vincent and began to toss him around  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:54 am
as azul was tossing vincent around virgil came flying with great speed and grabbed him in mid air and took him to where raven was in a matter of seconds "princess he is very injured he should stay here and rest me and dante will take care of the rest of them if we can withstand all that pummeling"  

Virgil_Arion

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:57 am
virgil left vincent in ravens care and set off to kill more soldiers he killed them rapidly but he was beggining to slow down because there was so many soldiers, and at one point virgil couldnt run as fast as he was usually able to so what he had to do was wait in one spot and take out soldiers as they came which happened to be in imense numbers all at once  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:02 pm
"So it would appear," Raven said as Virgil deposited Vincent at her feet. "You need to find Dante and get back to the chamber. I want all of you in here behind the barrier when I use the amulet," Raven shouted after Virgil as he left. Raven looked at Vincent with an almost apathetic face. "Stay in here now. Don't move, and don't speak. I'm going to use the amulet to wipe out all the soldiers in DeadBridge," Raven informed Vincent and expected him to listen.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:04 pm
With her mind's eye Raven watched Virgil fight and begin to slow down. She sent a spell towards him that would give him more strength and energy. Virgil use this infusion to find Dante and get back to the chamber. I know how to kill them all but the warriors have to be safe first.....Raven told him in mind voice and stopped watching the battle. Inside she continued to chant a spell at the amulet in her palm.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:04 pm
vincent got up heaveily breathing and he heared a thud he looked out side and saw azul he got up and told raven"azul isnt a solider hes far stronger than a soldier or a blood brother" he said standing up "if i dont make it out,tell anjel i love her"he said as he raced out side and azul smack him but he dodged  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:09 pm
"WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?" Raven shouted at Vincent as he ran outside again. "IF YOU WANT TO DIE THAT'S FINE WITH ME. YOU CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE! AND STAY THERE FOR ETERNITY!" Raven shouted and was very pissed off that Vincent wasn't listening to her. He doesn't deserve to be a DeadBridge warrior....Raven thought to herself. Change of plans Virgil. Find Dante, kill Vincent, and then get your a** to the chamber....Raven shouted at him in mind voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:09 pm
azul turned around and vincent ounched him with his bloody knuckles vincent screamed and azul punched him azul began to squeeze vincent "im an armed"vincent thought to himself when suddenly the little boy kicked off azul "your gonna pay"he told azul and charged at him vincnet looked at the boy and saw azul catch him in mid air by both legs vincent looked at the two and heard a crack azul broke the boys legs vincent was shocked and stared as the boy screamed  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:19 pm
vincent heard what raven said and held his head in disappoitment azul looked at him and laughed"now you have a leader" "is this the life you gave up when you betrayed us"he told vincent "you were one of us but you left cause we were causing too much chaos" vincnet looked at him "that wasnt me i protect innocent people and hurt the dark,she thinks i shouldent be a warrior then i wont took off his armor and gazed at azul with hate he ran toward him and azul looked at him and then couldnt see him vincent appeared behind azul and punched his spine he side kicked his ribs feeling pain as well and slide infront of him azul punched the ground hoping he hit vincent and vincent dodged he puched azul's face and stuck his claws into azuls eyes he began stabbing azuls body seeing the blood fall azul began to spit blood and punched at random not knowing where he would hit vincent grabbed azuls arm and twisted it breaking his arm he puched the broken arm and azuls bone came out threw his back vincent began to breathe heavily and began to fight soldiers feeling power drained  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:21 pm
vincent ran toward virgil unaware what raven had told him he ran toward him unarmed dodgeing the bullets as he felt a bullet in his body  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:30 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He smiled slightly "Yeah he always thought he could get any girl he wanted. Such a shame you don't remember." He looked at Craven tiredly "I'm gettin tired so i'm gonna head to sleep ok?"

Craven nodded watching after him go into his room. 'I wonder what he's thinking. Is he ok? Wait stop right there Craven you dont need to be concerned about him.' She thought with a sigh sinking onto the couch. 'But still he seemed so anxious about his brother. Should I worry?' Shaking her head she stood heading to her room, making sure to walk past the guest bedroom to check on Richter.
Richter was wide awake thinking about his brother. -Where is he? What is he doing? I hate him...but i hope he's alright- He tried to ignore his thoughts and he simply closed his eyes hoping morning would come soon.

Craven stared out her window for a little while. There was no need to go to sleep yet. The storm was still strong, making her worry. She could smell a familiar scent in the air. 'What? Are they causing this?' She questioned herself watching the lightning strike the ground.

The storm kept Richter awake. He stared out the window as the lightning flashed in shorter intervals. 'Geez, when will this let up' he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:07 pm
yes princes "hello vincent" as vincent was running toward toward hhim virgil stabbed him in the chest with yamato. He then slashed upwards while yamato was still in vincent almost reaching his head. "Sorry vincent.... it was ravens orders" he tells him softly and now to get dante......  

Virgil_Arion

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games