Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:57 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher
Mostly it seems to glitch the ones that you can't get.

Exactly. Although, it has started glitching Rufus everytime. What do you do to get him? I post fish in there.
buy a blue seedkin, or, a red guppy, you know, the game fish items.
Freaking hell, now I got to go back....LOL

I'll do that part tomorrow. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:54 pm
I'm not bothering to do it with any accounts that don't already have the fish, I don't think it's worth the effort in this instace.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:44 pm
wellwisher
I'm not bothering to do it with any accounts that don't already have the fish, I don't think it's worth the effort in this instace.
It depends on how many of them I have. If I have at least 2 spares, I'll probably leave it be.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:06 pm
I probably won't bother, I've gotten my items, not all of them in spares, but, I don't have a small amount.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:24 pm
I had to start a vday mule LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:35 pm
That many huh? that is quite a lot.
I'm, just going to painfully move them to my storage mule when I move my gold over. (maybe in another week, I'm trying to conserve gold, and if it's not all bunched together, theoretically, I won't want to spend it because it'll feel like I have less. (I am however spending large quantities on avatar art apparently. (25K for one piece of artwork, worth 50K because I'm doing it with `Trace) 2K probably for another piece of artwork if the artist responds.
She drew me these:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/zwi5h3r/wellwisher_gaia_commission_3_by_eny.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/zwi5h3r/wellwisher_gaia_commission_2_by_eny.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/zwi5h3r/wellwisher_gaia_commission_1_by_eny.jpg  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:30 am
Nice! Those are lovely! Cheap because a friend or just cheap prices?

Yeah, well. It's between 85-135 of the photos I believe plus the two event items from 16 accounts. Plus I'll probably get Rufus after the DC's.

Yay! Got Fairy Wings and my troublesome Gimpi sold! Back to active questing in the Demonic Pendant! Woot!

Yeah, I refuse to allow myself to spend any of my demonic quest money. However I do borrow from that account on occasion of great need. I borrowed 25k and paid myself back the next day and 5k which I paid back. Hehe!

Nyx shall soon have her hair!

Those art are absolutely lovely hehe!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:40 am
They were just cheap in general. I remembered her name and have gone back to get another piece of artwork, that, may be advertising for WN as well. Yeah, uh, I always look for artwork that I'll get either par or a better deal than I'm paying for. A lot of artists just base their prices on how long it takes them, which, isn't always very fair.

that's, quite a fair amount of pictures. I, don't believe I have that many, but, I'm, sure if there was any use of them I'd collect them and make a profit later.

That sounds quite good on the money front.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:27 pm
have you posted in the freebie subforum yet?  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:46 pm
I've been busy. but I've got three commissions already. I'll be patient and earn some gold before trying for another piece of artwork.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:13 pm
Yeah, hehe! That's awesome.

Yeah, well I could sell them all now, or wait and hope for better since they'll be snapped up after this. So since I have the storage space, I figured, "Why Not?"

Hehe! Yes, I was excited!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:49 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Yeah, hehe! That's awesome.

Yeah, well I could sell them all now, or wait and hope for better since they'll be snapped up after this. So since I have the storage space, I figured, "Why Not?"

Hehe! Yes, I was excited!
True, that's what I've been doing with clock eggs. I'm, not doing it for awhile, as my storage mule is low on gold. the three Sexy Presents, not sending my weeks gold from my mules over, and all this avatar art, has really cost me my gold funds.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:52 pm
I am taking a stab in the dark, in guessing that you are going to be hiding the new avi art in your sig, and then it will appear randomly....  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:01 am
LordBurningPhoenix
I am taking a stab in the dark, in guessing that you are going to be hiding the new avi art in your sig, and then it will appear randomly....
Yes and no.
I will put the avatar art in my sig.
But first, I will make a thread, in the CIF, with all the different art that I've gotten, and for the good ones, I'll have links to the art shoppes that I received the art from.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games