Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:47 am
Hi I'm Sanzoskitsune... or if you actually do read this and remember you can refer to me as Sasami gotta love friend given nicknames ^_~ I'm 20 and working my butt off in college, someone help me T__T But yeah if y'all want to have a better idea of who I am and how I think checking out my myspace is crucial. send me a pm and i'll send you the link... or something lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:51 am
Hey, im Summer. I love to chat, make new friends, roleplay, and...ya. sweatdrop Im 16 working for Mc D's until I grad next year. And Im always up for talking to new people so drop a PM!

~Love Summer  

Summer~xox

Mystical_Kaba

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:01 am
Hello, I'm Kaba and I'm new here, so please don't eat me! gonk

*ahem* I like anime, video games, cooking, reading, and wild cow milking! Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:23 am
'Evening. The name is Pat.

And I'm new.

That's about it.  

Fallen_Angel013

Csimi

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:33 am
HI. I'm Csimi (not really). The real Simi is a character in a book. She is an 11,000 year old demon, and she's really still just a kid. Her favorite past times are shopping and BBQing things she doesn't like, (she can breathe fire). I like shopping and eating BBQ. I am the mother of two and my son is the person who introduced me to Gaia. I got hooked as a way to have something to share with him. So when I'm not reading or working, I am Gaiaing.

TaTa for now exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Lizer_azul

7,825 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

sporknotes

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:32 pm
Hi! I'm Sporknotes, but some people on Gaia just call me Sporky. You can call me Jessie, if you want, which is not my real name- it's a real nickname though. (Ha, like I'd ever disclose my real name on a website)
This is first time that I have been invited to a guild, so yay for me!
Hmm... I like discussions, not just spam. And sometimes, in real life, I act retarded. (As my friends say, retarded in a good way) and I'm very forgetful.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:42 pm
Hi I'm Willie, I draw comics, I'm 26 (yes, I know, I'm an ancient) and have been on Gaia for a little while now.

I was invited here, so I guess I'll have a look around. Thanks. Check my website for more info on me (and my comics, I mean, manga).  

WillieHewes

Ulsma

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:17 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:18 pm
Hey, Krymson here. People call me Krym. I'm a 19 year old college student who wants to do something in art, animation, painting... or possibly opening up my own bar. xp I get online to gaia every once in a while, and i tend to disappear every now and then.
There's really not much to say about myself. If you want to get to know me, see how i respond to threads. I'm a little pessimistic, and very easily amused.  

xKrymsonx

Deliciae

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:38 pm
Hey, real name's Gabriel. 23yr old Artist/Writer/Singer. Work daily in a church, and am a born again atheist that enjoys helping people and corrupting their minds to the fires of hell. Adopted, suffered through some child abuse, my mother died four years ago, and I live with a genetic based depression. I heart manga, yaoi, art, videogames, reading, etc. New to Gaia and apparently getting back in touch with my inner b***h. =_= Sos yeah, there are some reasons for why I think the way I do. I love the pursuit of knowledge but have the annoying habit to forget everything.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:48 pm
Hi there, I go by the name of Mrs. Percy I'm a 24yr old female residing in Australia. I was invited to the guild lastnight but was a little too tired to post my introduction. I'm a fairly laid back person, down to earth I love music I have no favourites as I love a little bit of everything. I usually just float around gaia in my spare time, I love art....umm...if theres anything else you want to know just ask me.

Mrs. Percy

Arnemetia of Annwn

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:15 pm
Name: Rachael

Interests: Music, keyboards, metal, power metal, symphonic metal, gothic metal, skateboarding (tech skating), drawing, reading, and writing music.

Music: After Forever, Lunatica, Edguy, Ayreon, Nightwish, Sonata Artica, Dark Moor, and others.

Instrument: Keyboards

Hmm, that's all I can think of. I am can get along with people very easily and love talking to people with the same interests.

Hope to talk to you all soon! lml (^_^) lml  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:57 pm
Hiya! Im Lazurite.
My favorite colors are blue green or red, depending on the shade sweatdrop
I am currently studying Chemistry and Economics for Majors
Sports: Water Polo, Competitive Swimming, Track and Feild.
Music: anything but the old western style of country... sweatdrop

Best game of all time: DDR. xd

Hmm other than that... thanks for the invitaion! Hope I can enter some great conversations and have fun.  

Lazurite

Spiffle

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:37 pm
I'm Spiffle.
I don't like having cold hands. I've watched Mortal Kombat probably too many times for one person. I wanted to get a t-shirt today. It didn't happen.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games