Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year>

Time: 2034-2035
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera couldn't believe that her little hellion of a little brother, Alexander Phillip Avery, was going into his first year at Hogwarts. A little part of her swelled up with pride. A larger part was horrified at what it would be like to have Alec around while at Hogwarts. Maybe her teasing would be right and he would be sorted into Gryffindor. At least he wouldn't be bringing bugs and who knows what else into her common room. Sera hurried after Alec as he raced through the barrier no doubt already plotting some sort of havoc or trouble to get into. When Alec informed her she could go, Sera crossed her arms and raised a brow, "Oh can I? Just who do you think you are talking to, Alexander Phillip Avery. Mum and Dad said to watch out for you and that is exactly what I plan to do. Knowing you, you'll either get into a fight or be busy putting bugs in girls' hair before we even get to Hogwarts."
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma was so delighted to be heading back to Hogwarts. She’d spent time with Anna over the summer which was great because she needed an escape. As for her parents she was stuck with them for the majority of the summer. Why did her uncle push her to be a good person? Couldn’t Hufflepuff’s revolt from time to time? Needless to say her uncle had made things up to her. He took her shopping for more than enough candy to last her months and got her new equipment for Quidditch. She couldn’t complain when going out took her to the Quidditch supply shop.

Being dropped off at the train station by her mother and of all people her father. Emma said goodbye before heading for the brick wall and running through it. She barely heard the call of her mother wishing her luck before appearing on the other side. Seeing the express train, Emma smiled. Pushing her trolley the fifth year headed over to the train before leaving her stuff there to be loaded on. Turning her attention to the see of students, Emma walked around before spotting Cordelia. Quickly heading over to her the mauve haired girl made her way over to her friend. “Hey Cora, it’s great to see you!” She called over to her with a bright smile. “Was the rest of your summer good?"

Status: Glad to be heading back!
                                                  With: Cordelia

Wearing: Green Top & Jean Shorts

OOC: ---

kiska166

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                  A loyal friend like you?
                                                  I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
5th Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred was in a bit of a fowl mood to say the least as his father insisted on doing side along aparation to get him to the station. The last thing he wanted was to trust his life to the man. He didn't want to spend a moment more with him than he had to and yet Peter Avery had insisted on taking a whole day with breakfast and everything just the two of them for some 'father son bonding'. Mordred spent a good amount of the time wavering between thoughts of murder and offing himself. His dark thoughts lifted some as he caught some Welch and he found himself smiling as he spotted a familiar brunette. He swore his stomach even did a small flip as he remembered his vow to himself to confess his feelings to her. He had time though, no rush, besides he wasn't going to do it with his father hovering.

Peter Avery looked to his son and said as he noticed where Mordred's attention went, "It's that girl..."

Mordred narrowed his eyes at his father and stated, "She's a friend. I don't think a day of playing father makes up for all the times you don't. No offense of course," Mordred added storming off, before once sure that his father was gone and taking a few calming breaths, circled back to Diantha and her family, thankfully without quite as many critics.

"I think I lost him," Mordred joked, "Anyways hello. Hello Mr. Warlow..." He smiled up at the little girl, Lena, and said, "bonjour petit?" He had a suspicion the girl understood about as much French as English so his greeting really didn't matter too much.

As he finished greeting Diantha and her family he noticed Brandon there and felt a sting of jealousy. Why was Brandon there? Colin he generally dismissed but now another guy... Mordred decided bottling up unhealthy jealousy the best and smiled and said, "Hi, it's Brandon right?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:29 pm
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ fourth year │ halfblood

Di was a little surprised to see Brandon make a beeline for her; they were friendly of course, and talked once in a while, but they weren't particularly close friends, it was more-so that they were both good friends of Colin's. Still, a friendly face was a friendly face, and after a summer of barely being allowed out due to her tad's over-protectiveness, she was eager to see someone she knew. "Hi Brandon," she said amiably; her father raised a hand in greeting, giving her a bit of a 'who is this again' look, and Lena simply stared at the older boy for a few moments, before echoing his hello and going back to playing with the luggage.

But she was far from surprised when Mordred appeared at her side; she was willing to bet he'd just ditched his father, and she was right. "Hi," she said with a small smile, just relieved Colin wasn't here at the moment. She wasn't blind; the two boys clearly didn't particularly like each other. It generally didn't bother much; why should she care? She didn't need all her friends to be friends, and it wasn't as if they seemed to hate each other, so it was fairly easy to ignore it. Still, it put her in the uncomfortable position of being in the middle; Colin was genuinely socially awkward, and Mordred had little to no tact, and she'd accepted that. Thus she wasn't surprised when the older boy belatedly greeted Brandon; she could give him a bit of a benefit of the doubt since she wasn't even sure if Mordred knew that her and Brandon were friends.

Still, her father's vaguely exasperated, 'Hello, Mordred', Lena's puzzled stare, and said boy's smile that was probably more polite than anything else was enough to get her slightly annoyed. No. She was not going to play peacemaker here. "Brandon is Colin's best mate," she said casually, but almost warningly, glancing between the two boys. "How were you two's summers, anyways? Mine was fairly dull." This was a tad passive aggressively directed at her father, who ignored the look directed at him.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

mc2

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:45 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy hugged her mother and brother goodbye before running through the barrier with her and onto the platform. Her mother had offered to help her with her trunk but she refused, preferring to do it herself. She walked towards the Hogwarts Express, resisting the urge to skip in her excitement. After years of waiting, she's almost at Hogwarts! She would miss her brother (and she was worried about how he'd handle himself alone at school) but they promised that they'd keep in touch. Besides, she'd have her cousin and new friends to keep her company. Lucy looked around, trying to decide whom she'd approach; so far there was only other boy her age but he was busy talking with an older girl, most probably his sister. She wondered if it was okay to just join them before deciding that it didn't really matter. She walked up to the two, smiling. "Hello! I'm Lucy Jacobs, just joining Hogwarts this year. How about you guys?" she introduced herself cheerfully.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxAlec and Sera Avery
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:33 pm
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєpยŦŦ รเxтђ yєคภ

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in

After a boring, but relaxing summer, Matilda headed back to the platform to head back to school. This year, she'd be riding by herself, what with her brother having graduated. She stopped near the platform entrance to look around for her boyfriend. Mattie cursed her height, even with her heeled boots, she was still too short. The girl climbed up on a bench to get a better view over the crowd, then huffed a sigh. She climbed down, figuring that he wasn't here yet. Or if he was, he'd come and find her. The girl played with her new flower earrings, a present from her grandfather. At least her mother and grandfather approved of her career choice. She'd finally told them that she wanted to open a flower shop. She'd expected a freak out, especially after the treatment that Kyla got for working at the ice cream shop. But her mother had said that it was a good idea and her grandfather offered to help her find a location. She smiled and continued to idly play with her earrings.

No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

Summer II

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:44 pm
The sun rises over the trees again
As for the moon it pushes through the stars and
You tell me go, I say it's alright my friend
For the moments we have in this life they will end
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where - Platform 9 3/4 ✧What - Getting on the train ✧Who - No one quite yet

Eira apparated straight onto the platform with her both hers and her sister's shrunken trunks in her blazer pocket while the younger teen held onto their pets. Wynn had been just as excited as she had been when she had gotten her apparition license and had begged and pleaded her older sister until she agreed to apparate her with her onto the platform rather than allow their parents to drive her later. She had agreed and once she had resized the cage for her sister's beloved rabbit and handed over the still shrunken trunk her sister bid her farewell and ran off to her own circle of friends calling for her. She wasn't hurt at the slight brush off, more amused that her sister had sat still long enough for her to even get the trunk out her pocket before eventually running off. Besides, it would give her more solitary time with Alice when she found her without her little sister cooing over how "adorable" they were. Eira absentmindedly pet her black and white cat as it lazed around her shoulders while she looked around for her friends. She hadn't been the best in keeping contact with them, though they were probably used to it, so she enjoyed hearing their theatrics over how their summers went. Not seeing anyone yet, the Ravenclaw found an empty bench and decided to take in a few chapters of her newest book while waiting.

Alice Beckstead

So open your eyes, open your heart and then
Watch it fall out, watch it align and bend
For all that you've done
And for all that you've shown
It's not too late to let it go
Cause it's all yours

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ɠяуffιηɗσя
Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя RανєηcƖαω

Colton grinned at Kenzie's mentioned that that was the Sadie they'd always spoke of. "Yep! She's the closest thing we have to a pet. Luckily at home she doesn't do much guiding, since Connor knows his way around the house 'long as we don't redecorate!" He chuckled, remembering the time they got a new couch and Connor had tripped several times in effort to move and sit. When the girl introduced herself, Sadie made a quiet sound to confirm she knew the girl, then lifted her head to nudge her human, before allowing herself to be scritched and pet. "I'm really glad I get to have her too, honestly. I got lost far too many times last year. Colton's gonna help teach her my daily routes and how to get to classes... and then she and I'll be golden." He grinned a bit, thinking it'd be nice to wander to classes without waiting on his brother to meet him by the Ravenclaw doors. When Kenzie stood, Colton was excited to receive a hug from the girl. "Awh, I get it, you've gotta love on Sadie first. She's the love here! You can hug us anytime!" He grinned, thinking it'd be nice to get hugs any time..... Connor still jumped a bit when Kenzie hugged him, but he gently pat her to return the affection. "We missed you this summer." He grinned a bit, though less enthused than his brother clearly was.

Wᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Oɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ
Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴏʟᴅ
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʙᴜʀsᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇ
Lᴇᴛ's ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅs
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ
Iғ I ʟᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ, Iғ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ƜσυƖɗ уσυ Ɩιє ωιтн мє αηɗ נυѕт fσяgєт тнє ωσяƖɗ?
kiska166

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:48 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ Honesty ♪
♫ Is what you need ♪
♫ It sets you free ♪
♫ Like someone to save you ♪

------ғoυrтн----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

This was the worst summer of her life and Claire didn't want to return to school. After everything that happened, she wanted to stay home and care for her sister, but Rider had insisted. Claire couldn't seem to convince her sister that she wasn't responsible for their parents' death. Frankly, listening to Rider's constant crying broke her heart. And it didn't help that their family cat, Skippy, had died during the summer as well. She'd been Claire's companion at school thus far. Now Claire was accompanied by Tintri, Rider's owl. He'd been unable to deal with Rider's tears too. Both of them were hurting. The girl pulled off her glasses, revealing her puffy, red eyes. They'd parted with Aunt Vonnie at the platform entrance and Claire wasn't sure she could make it through the year. "We'll be alright, right Tintri?" the girl asked, her voice breaking as more tears threatened to spill out. The owl hooted in response and stuck his foot out of the bars. Claire took it and gently held it with her hand. Sniffling, she let him go and pushed her cart towards the others.

♫ Let it go ♪
♫ But hurry now ♪
♫ There]s undertow ♪
♫ And I don't want to lose you now ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{Open for Interaction}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ᑌᑎᔕOᖇTᕮᗪ || ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Roo had followed his parents, already looking around at the sights around the train station before his attention was directed toward a blank expanse. Which quickly turned to Flick when she asked about if he thought they'd be sorted together. Honestly, Roo didn't know, and the brunette shrugged at her. He didn't know for sure, he figured he was all over the place for the sorting. "I dunno. Maybe. Somehow I doubt it though." It was honest, considering that he wasn't even sure how well he'd do at school. Then again, he always had that issue, so it wouldn't surprise him.

When it came time for him to pass through the barrier, he charged ahead right after Flick, only pausing after he broke through the wall. Well, he liked to imagine that he'd broken through a wall. He grinned at Flick when she immediately linked arms with him and waved at his parents and aunt and uncle.
                                                "We'll see you during break! I'll try to write when I remember!" He then looked over at Flick, cocking his head to the side as they walked. "So, you think my dad will be too annoyed I grabbed his radio to use at school or no? I'm still annoyed my music player won't work at school."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: We'll see how school goes
                                                OOC:

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:09 pm
For my theme song
My leather black jeans on
My by-any-means on
Pardon, I'm getting my scream on
Enter the kingdom
But watch who you bring home
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Slytherin Third Year

Wren had caught the first bus out towards London early in the pre-dawn section of the morning mainly so he wouldn't have to deal with a lot of traffic. But also so he wouldn't have to deal with too many nosey older women asking "oooo what's a boy your age blahblahblah." Cunts. He swore under his breath as he shifted wrong with pushing his trolley and his newly acquired stitches protested against the movement. Sort of like how Deri had protested his new "entrepreneurial spirit" of taking Anwen and heading to England for a few days by having his men jump him and leave him in lock up for a few days on trumped up charges. Good thing about being in jail, they at least gave medical attention; bad thing about being in jail, he was in ******** jail. Thankfully the bobbies figured out his charges weren't sticking and that the story the coked up homeless guy told them wasn't quite as squeaky clean as they thought. So he was let go wearing four day old clothing, smelling like he'd gone two weeks without a shower, and nearly infected stitches from bad bandaging. Just. ********. Great. Deri of course made him work even harder to pay back all the money he'd lost from Wren's "little vacation to the pokey" stitches or no stitches. Thankfully they hadn't gotten infected but they did reopen about a week ago so he had had to go back to the clinic to get them done and get about a weeks worth of penicillin. Which he still had for just in case purposes. Wren looked around the platform once he was sure he could turn without dying again and noticed he didn't see anyone he knew which was primarily a blessing since that meant his stalker wasn't here yet and neither was her carebear brigade. Maybe he could actually get onto the train and rest without any issue for once. This of course went up in flames the moment some twit rammed into him trying to catch up with one of their mates causing his stitches to stretch and him to curse in a very colorful manner. The boy and he guessed the boy's mother just stared at him like he was some sort of new alien and he bared his teeth at them both as he tried to regain his breath."The ******** are you staring at? I could whip out my arse, at least I'll know you'll be lookin' at somethin'." he growled at them before the boy fled and the mother just huffed indignantly and thankfully also left. Leaving him leaning over his trolley with small puffs of breath as he tried to will the pain to pass.

Four in the mornin', and I'm zonin'
They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
Baby we livin' in the moment
I've been a menace for the longest
But I ain't finished, I'm devoted
And you know it, and you know it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:24 pm
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ unsorted │ pureblood

Alec wanted to shove her away the moment she loomed over him like a troll, arms crossed. Did she really think he was scared of her? Pretty soon he'd be taller than her. "Your stupid face," he said, rolling his eyes. "Good luck watching me from the prefects compartment, idiot. You don't care about Mum and Dad, you just don't want me to make any friends at all, I know you-," he broke off as they were approached by a cheery blonde girl with olive green eyes. He had no idea if she was just stupid, hearing impaired, or didn't care. "I'm a first year," he muttered somewhat sullenly. "Alec Avery."

OOC:
mc2

oyehh

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:25 pm

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕιχтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

This past summer had started with nervousness, but turned into what was possibly Ceri's best summer ever. She'd played host to Antigone as she hid from her family for the summer. The red head expected that, at any moment, her front door would be blown in by an angry parent. But alas, it never happened. In fact, they'd become closer than ever. In the end, they'd wound up snogging a couple times, overcoming the boundaries that had been holding them apart. Ceri and Antigone had begun dating over the summer and she was alright with giving the girl enough room and time to come to grips with her feelings. They'd apparated to the platform together and hand in hand, Ceri dragged her towards Eira. "Eira!" Ceri called, waving her free hand at her platinum haired Ravenclaw friend.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara bounced along next to Hammy excitedly. She wasn't even supposed to be a witch! And now here she was... a witch! It was amazing. The only thing she was worried about was being away from her pack at school, but Devi and Hammy were both at Hogwarts too so it was gonna be okay. Either way she knew how to wolf out so it wasn't like she was in danger, and since finding out she was a witch, Miss Rui had taught her how to make Wolf's Bane almost immediately. So she could do that too.

She followed beside Hammy closely through the wall and onto the magical platform. Her eyes were filled with wonder, and she was literally vibrating with excitement. Of course Miss Roo had told her to stick close to Hammy and to always speak about the message first. Which was a duh thing. of course she had to speak about the message. The message was all important. She knew that. Daddy had all but drilled it into her brain all her life.

As soon as they were on the platform though, Hammy stalked away from her, and by the glower on his face before he did so, she would not be a happy camper if she followed him. She sighed, and glanced around the station, before noticing a girl who looked to be her age, standing rather alone. She skipped off towards the girl after dropping her trunk off with the train dude. "Hiya! I'm Sara. I'm a first year! Are you?" She asked excitedly. She had never had friends her own age before. The closest she came to was Hammy and he was still a bunch of years older than her. Even if he was super cute... It would be nice to have friends her own age. And more friends meant more followers to the message right?

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Quote:

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon stepped onto the platform and immediately made a beeline for the train. No, he wasn't going to stop and chat. He was going straight for a cabin, lock the door, and stay away from everyone. That way he didn't accidentally get blackout angry at anyone and nearly kill someone as a result. He knew that Michael was concerned about him, hell, his brother had sent him to a shrink to get inside his head to actually get him to open up and learn anger management skills. Which he could have done without the shrink, but appreciated the attempt to actually control his temper. That was a bonus. Now, if only he didn't have to write in that damn journal every night, his life would be peachy. Except, that was the stipulation for him to continue playing quidditch. At least the guy had realized Leon needed something to vent with. That was a bonus.

He walked toward the train and then paused, frowning. Then was Argall, leaning against his trolly after cussing someone out for bumping into him. Leon didn't even hesitate. He walked up to the younger Slytherin and nodded toward his trunk.
                                                    "I'll 'elp ya wiff tha' if ya don' mind sharin' a compartmen'. Leas' it'll keep bleedin' idiots away." From what Leon could tell, Wren looked like he was in pain for some reason, and the older teen wasn't a complete arse. He could easily help him with his trunk and they could find a compartment together. Their combined bad attitudes might even keep people away from his cabin, such as a certain pair of Slytherin girls that Leon was convinced would trigger him to have to beat the hell out of someone else. Leon didn't want that, and he was sure that the school would appreciate Leon avoid attempting to murder another student. At least that was his thoughts on the whole thing.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, migh' as well 'elp th' bloke ou'.
                                                    OOC:

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Yukina101

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games