Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:58 pm
Dante skid down the hallway. both forearms were bruised from blocking nelo's fist. Every chance he received was another strike to the armor's chestplate. Nelo sighed. "You cannot pierce through this armor" Then suddenly the armor began to crack. Nelo looked amazed at his strength. Dante then runs at him. The force edge slowly coverted into it's true form as he did. Then thrust the blade through the chestplate and Into Nelo's abdomen. Nelo threw up blood and in a final chance to retalliate he summoned more energy spears which pierced through Dante.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:49 pm
She concentrated a bit longer on the energy.. and saw Vincent get stabbed by Virgil "YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS! LISTEN TO RAVEN AND ME!!!!!!" she screamed at them all "Come here Virgil and bring Vincent to me fool! Find Dante after you bring him to me..." she gasped in pain as the ball grew slightly stronger. After Virgil pulled the sword out she screamed again, "You better COME HERE NOW OTHER WISE I WILL KILL YOU BOTH FOR ENDANGERING THE PRINCESS!!!" and with that she began to build it more until her eyes needed to close a moment and all of a sudden it rose above her and it was a white mass with purple and red energy.

~This better go through as planned or I will have to kill Virgil and Vincent~
*she cringes and then focuses*  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:58 pm
vincent felt his life fade away before him and responded to vincent"you must do what you have to do" "and i must as well"he told him vincent got up slowly dragging his body feeling the bitter coldness in his body the bullets pierceing his body he made his way to the center of the soldeirs and tightened his fists the blood dripped to the floor and his his eyes turned pale and an aura circled his body a small neam of light in each palm of his hand "if i die they die with me"he whispered as his last words were blown by crimson winds he united the beams together one blakc and one light representing his soul both johnny and vincent the beam got bigger and bigger and began to center around vincent and soldiers the beam expanded and grew larger the blood dripped flowted in mid air and the beam grew larger a tear ran down vincents eyes and he began to scream the strength of the beam was to powerful for hi body teh beam expanded around the soldiers and they began to disintigrate as soon as they were touched the beam expanded long enough to destroy all the soldiers and issac the ground sunk in and vincnet was floating a huge opening in the ground was the result of this emense power vincent kept at it making sure everything was destroyed the beam quickly returned to his body and he slowly hovered down to the ground his body unconitious  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:36 pm
Virgil raced to the school and realized what was about to occur, before Nelo's suicide attempt he leaps infront of Dante and using what was left of his spped he unsheathed yamato and cut through the spears the sheathes in again in a blink of an eye but before that he pushed Dante out of the way. "Foolish brother" He looked at nelo who seemed to be getting back up. "Hmp....Now you shall feel the wrath of a son of sparda" He wields Dante's blade and runs at Nelo and with one fatal swipe or so it seems Nelo was cut into three pieces. Then with Yamato he collects the three piece in a shish-ka-bob line. Virgil then realized that Dante was still hit by two spears. "Foolish me...Raven is going to give me a thrashing for that.." Virgil side as he still had the pieces of nelo on the blade on his left shoulder then he was carrying Dante on his right.  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:43 pm
an hour later vincent awakes he looks at the opening and begins to breathe heavily he feels as if he is carrying a large weight on his shoulders he looks at the huge opening in the ground and small fires by it in a nearby distance he notices his sword he picks it up and puts it by the fire he uses the hot burning blade to scar his opening and close it he botes his lip so he wouldnt scream and mounts his blade he slowly begins to walk feeling he will fall at any second and so that happens vincent falls to the ground and looks up and see's virgil with vincent on his shoulder his eyes darken and he tightenes his fist but doesnt do anything  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:59 pm
She yells and lets it go finally blowing what Vincent didn't get away, it obliterated everything in it's past and as soon as she let it go she flung herself in Vincent's direction and ran before Virgil got a chance to hurt him again.
She created a wisp of purple and built it and fired at Virgil and hitting him in the shoulder freezing his body so he couldn't move at all, then she knealed before Vincent cradling his head in her hands and she said "Open your mouth Vincent, now please hun.." she teared up and made a drop of White blood dripped onto his lips. "You must take it while I get you back to the Princess babe, you can't stay out here I refuse to let you die with everyone elses live at stake damn it." she turned to Virgil and picked up Vincent to carry him back and hunched over said to Virgil "You stupid creature, you kill him and you kill the Queen of a new reign you have no common sense I will talk to Raven about this until then YOU are left defenseless, protected, yet defenseless until I decide to let you go" she brushed a strand of singed hair from her face and draggin Vincents feet she fled to the Princess.

She sat Vincent down and started to heal him and as she did so the barrier got stronger. Raven looked at her and Anjel said "Princess tell Caelum it'll be alright I have it under control I guess I have to earn my respect from some of these ingnorant men, except Dante.. I think he's captured." she said depressingly and glaring in a fury at Vincent laying there watching her "Your very fricken stupid you know that? You could kill her and Caelum then there would be no hope you would have destroyed the future!"  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:04 pm
vincent looked at anjel and nodded with a smile"no when i created the blow my energy was invinsable and so was the barrier"he whispered to her no matter what raven does to me i will be her warrior till death and her guardian vincent nodded and smiled "you saved me "he told her as he hugged her and felt his body burn of all the injuries  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:15 pm
She smiled through her anger and told him "okay well I don't believe you still magick is something you can't rely on totally if you do not know END results hun." she turned to Raven and said, "Raven, wait save that amulet until needed, I have an idea! And it'll save us I know it will. May I have permission to talk to little Caelum please?!"

She smiled kissed Vincent on the forehead and thought to him ~sit still and heal it will take a while. if you get up I WILL strike you, because it is a order.. you better listen~ with that she walked and knealed before Raven and said "Caelum dear can you hear me? Sweety.. your mommy and I need to ask you for your help I need you to think of light just pure and bright like what a lightbulb looks like to you from inside mommy and I need you to keep thinking happy things and make that light brighter and keep doing that.. until I say rest, okay sweety?" She looked at Raven hopefully and said "Well what does he say Princess? Do you think you can spare some energy for us two plus Caelum to create a orb and capture most of them, while Caelum makes it, we can shape and direct it okay? I know where most of them are but the ones I sense near Dante have made his energy weak and it seems to be coming from too far away to get him I guess he is off to where his destiny is going to lead him.." she sighed and waited for her.  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:18 pm
vincent nodded and fell asleep  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:46 pm
Raven was not happy when Anjel jumped in and started to give orders. Raven ordered Vincent to be killed and she expected it to happen. Raven was even disgusted with Vincent's attempt to redeem himself by using magic to wipe out a lot of the soldiers outside. But then Raven felt Virgil's aura and Dante's with his, she brightened in an instant. Dante can you hear me?....Raven asked him in mind voice to test his body. Raven was going to continue questioning Dante but Anjel rushed in and start blasting things at Virgil. "YOU STUPID b***h! STOP FIRING AT HIM!" Raven shouted at Anjel and unfroze Virgil. "He, unlike everyone else, is following orders. LET HIM BE," Raven screamed. Then Raven looked down and noticed that Anjel had brought Vincent back into the chamber and was attempting to heal him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ORDERED HIM DEAD!" Raven screamed even more fiercly. "He doesn't follow orders, he deserves to die," Raven said coldy and kicked Vincent as hard as she could.

"You may speak to Caelum once and only once," Raven warned Anjel. For her treachery to the talon of DeadBridge, Anjel would never be allowed to talk to Caelum again. "You want him to do what?" Raven asked astounded at Anjel's request. Then she paid attention to what Caelum said. "He said he will help but both you and Vincent will be stripped of title or put to death. You for you interferance and interruption of orders, and him for obeying the talon in the first place," Raven told Anjel. "Make your choice, the heir has spoken."

"And do not tell me anything about Dante. Thanks to your stupidity, he may be worse off than before. Virgil found him and brought him back, by firing at Virgil you could have hurt Dante more. Both you and Vincent aren't fit to be DeadBridge warriors," Raven said in a sinisterly evil, cold, hard voice. "Do not interfere again."

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:57 pm
She cringed and glared then sat on her knees and started to cry "I cannot believe this, he already told me he wouldn't have been killed he was being loyal, you and Caelum could have been killed by any of them outside I apologize now for disobedience, I was only protecting you and your son, I meant no harm what-so-ever! Please Raven I beg you not to put him to death what if you lost someone what would you do, I have no purpose to fulfill but to serve you now, I only have Vincent for myself, if I must be punished for saving your baby. I would rather be whipped or beaten then to lose him to stupidity of others... Princess! I only want the best! My title is to serve you as a memory Warrior? I can't serve you unless you think less suitable. I did what you told me! I followed orders to serve you and to protect Caelum, I apologize to the little one and you."
*Her eyes watered with sorrow and layed herself at her feet and formed a whip and put it there*
She thought to Raven her last words
~I want only my friend that I had once before to realize I am not deceptive, I am loyal, true, a warrior for good and beneficial things not to hinder and make the war lead on.. I want it done too Raven..~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:04 pm
*From her crying a small puddle of blood laid on the floor on the stone.*
~Please no more pain after this I pray to the Great Spirit or whatever greater power there is that there be no more after this..~  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:07 pm
"He was not loyal! I ordered him to stay in the chamber, behind the barrier so I could use the amulet to destroy everything outside and he left anyway," Raven said coldy. "You were protecting nothing! Caelum and I were safe in the chamber. I had Sparda's power and could have channeled the amulet's power as well." Raven said with a look of disgust on her face. "Vincent will die. He was one of them once and turned on them. Today he turned on me. He must die," Raven said coldly with a very evil look on her face. "I have lost everyone in my previous life. I worked to make a new one. Do not think to ask me what I would do!" Raven screamed and shot fire at Anjel. "Caelum does not want your apology. And we we're already protected when you inerefered. I wanted all the soldiers to be near the chamber. YOU DESTROYED THAT PLAN!" Raven screamed and hurled more fire at Anjel. "Do not speak to me in mind voice. Your thoughts will not be kept hidden......And your punishment will be to kill Vincent yourself," Raven said in a voice that bounced off the walls of the chamber and fell like ice.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:09 pm
vincent got u p hearing her cry and screamed"YOU KNOW WHAT PRINCESS" he said in a disgusted face"DONT EVEr do MAKE HER CRY AGAIN"he rose from where he was and looked at raven"A PRINCESS WOULD LOOK FOR WHATS BEST FOR OTHERS NOT HERSELF"he screamed "and if you want me dead then bring forth tho mongrol that would dare lay a hand on me"  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:12 pm
vincent looked at raven and then at anjel "if she must sink as low as to kill me then let it be"he told raven "you'll never be a true princess never"he told her sowing a disgusted face and leaving  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games