Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:05 am

I'm, using this tektek of my avatar (minus the space bubble (or as I like to cal it, the fishbowl))
And I should keep track of it, it's not hard to make again, but that's time that could have been spent getting more art.
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:18 am

Hehe!

So generally, how long do you store until you sell? I mean what's a price to sell at?

I usually do 1k with the freebies except for events. Then I sorta base it on the item.

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:54 am

Normally? until I get at least 10 times the amount of gold the item was worth when I started getting them. (so, holiday items usually about 2,000 and other freebie items usually for a bit less.) Lately though, I've been forgetting to sell, and the end result, has been that large, and swollen inventory.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Oh okies!

Yeah, most of my current stuff isnt' at sell price. Erm...the Christmas stuff will probably hit that this Christmas or at least part of it will. The gloves and hats are scarfs are pretty dang cheap so maybe not them. The same with the Halloween stuff.

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:50 pm

I really should sell some of the extra crap that my storage acciynt has gotten. the avatar art has made the funds quite low.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Awwww!

WHat's the most expensive crap you got?

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 pm

hot4urshoelaces
Awwww!

well, the Santa's Giftbag 2K5, and the jack's Grab bag 2K5 are worth a fair penny.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:06 pm

wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
Awwww!

well, the Santa's Giftbag 2K5, and the jack's Grab bag 2K5 are worth a fair penny.

LOL yeah, but worth much more at even time.

Which ones or all? How many?

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:33 pm

I don't know, I have a full set of unopened 2K5 so, I'd imagine a fair bit, but, I don't really care that much. I don't know if I'll ever sell them.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:55 pm

wellwisher
I don't know, I have a full set of unopened 2K5 so, I'd imagine a fair bit, but, I don't really care that much. I don't know if I'll ever sell them.

Awwww hehehe! That's like me with my octopus and the stupid spores. Gosh, if I get one in a tank, I can't bare to sell it for some reason.

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 pm

wellwisher

Awwww hehehe! That's like me with my octopus and the stupid spores. Gosh, if I get one in a tank, I can't bare to sell it for some reason.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Well, there are plenty of the items from the tank that I don't sell. only the store items get sold, the rest, are kept.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Oh wow cool. Hehe! I sell everything I dont particulary want to keep or store.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:38 pm

It's a shame that a fair amount of the items are worth under 50 gold.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

GeekinThepink200

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm

bump
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games