Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

salangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:44 pm
ancantsia
*The door bangs open and a little flutter of snow appears on the floor, ancantsia stands at the door*

Oh My Goodness its freezing outside! You should all head over to the other bar in the holiday sub-forum, we have christmas tree, a roaring log fire and pretty candles 3nodding

I think that's a great idea ancantsia!

*Goes over to ChibiMo0n and motions her to follow him around the bar.*

Chibi, your duties very similar to ours, you take drink orders, clean up at closing... *pauses* which never happens because we're always open, wink and basically tend to the customers. *pauses again* Okay, your duties are exactly like ours... sweatdrop *Goes back behind the bar* As for access to the bar, anyone working here as access to the back of the bar. The only difference is that we, the bartenders, usually make the mixed drinks. Not to say that you can't, though. Ancantsia usually stays by the door, as she is our bouncer. She'll order a drink or two from time to time, just put it on her tab. * wink towards ancantsia* *Turns and faces ChibiMo0n* Just do everything you have been doing up till now, you have been doing a great job, and I think we made a good choice electing you as our waitress. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:54 pm
tx 4 tha beer biggrin its either v strong stuf or watchin u work has put my head ina spin xp  

wezamuntkee

salangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:38 pm
wezamuntkee
tx 4 tha beer biggrin its either v strong stuf or watchin u work has put my head ina spin xp

your quite welcome... How 'bout another.

*Goes over to the cooler and grabs a frosted beer mug. Then looks over at Chibi, as he replaces the first mug with a new one.*

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, beer mugs are kept in the cooler, here in the middle of the bar. This keeps the beer, or any other drink served in these mugs, at the optimum temperature longer. Most customers like it better this way. smile

*Goes over to the tap and tilts the mug slightly. He pulls up on the tap and crowns the beer perfectly. He picks the mug up and admires his work... then gently places it in front of wezamuntkee*

You'll get the hang of it, Chibi. Enjoy the beer wezamuntkee. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:22 pm
(( new to this so plz excuse me ))
Notices a cozy bar and decides to stop in for a drink.
- what's good to drink after a long day?-  

harmonie2

salangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:02 pm
Anything really my dear. Here, lets start you out with a hot chamomile tea.
*fills a mug with boiling water, and steeps a teabag in a few times.*

Oh, by the way, I'm one of the bartenders here, ask anything that you would like, and we will be happy to get it for you... If you are interested, we have a vast assortment of breakfast cereal to add to your order.

*with the tea ready, he places the steaming mug of relaxing liquid and places some sugar packets, some creamer, and one of bizzybo's swizzle-sticks nearby for harmonie2's use.*

Here you go, enjoy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:56 pm
*hops off the stool and follows Salangel around the bar like a lost sheep "oohing and aahing" at everthing that he says and points out*
Of course.. cooled mugs.. *tsk* i should've known that, d'oh stressed
*watches the master at work as he pours the beer perfectly into the beer mug*
Waah.. first time i tried to pour the beer.. well..
*points to self*
Kinda squirted all over me XD redface
*looks at muntkee as she comments and puts her head in her hands*
Waah.. sowie girl. I didn't mean to make you feel dizzy from all my running around XD
*jumps as someone bursts through into the bar*
Oh! eek Ohh.. it's you ancantsia biggrin
*listens intently as she suggests that all of us head over to the Leaky Cauldron*
Fireplace.. Christmas tree..
*then thinks to self*
But if we all go.. then won't we have to close up here? eek
*is thinking about the warm cosy log fire and sparkling Christmas tree*
And Salangel just told me that we never close eek  

ChibiMo0n

harmonie2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:57 pm
*sips on piping hot tea*
"ahhhh..... now that hits the spot.... knocks the cold right outta ya"
"Hows' business for ya?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:55 pm
harmonie2
*sips on piping hot tea*
"ahhhh..... now that hits the spot.... knocks the cold right outta ya"
"Hows' business for ya?"

Business is good here at the Bar. Thank you.

Oh, and yes Chibi... about that... sometimes during a holiday we gravitate toward the holiday subforum, and everyone hangs out there. This bar will still stay open, and usually Bizzybo and I will make random checks back and forth, so we really never do close this place. We just all pack up and head over there. Last time I set up a link, so that no one would get lost in the transition... lol lol so I guess, when it looks like posts are growing over there, someone will set up the link and that way everyone can join the party!  

salangel

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:18 pm
Ooh ic ic.. still.. do you guys need me to be here too? I can if you want, it's no problem really! 3nodding
*looks at ancantsia, then back at Salangel*
At least it keeps me on my toes! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:28 pm
ChibiMo0n
Ooh ic ic.. still.. do you guys need me to be here too? I can if you want, it's no problem really! 3nodding
*looks at ancantsia, then back at Salangel*
At least it keeps me on my toes! XD

Hey ! Cute toes heart

Hi everyone. I am skeletondance and its nice to meet you <3

Its looks great in here *looks around*

I love bars with the old wood and the variety of pull's for beer. This is awesome.

I would like to order a dos equis please 3nodding  

Happyaku Bikuni

salangel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:29 am
One Dos equis coming right up. lol

*Takes a cold beer mug and brings it over to the tap. He motions ChibiMo0n over and shows her the perfect pour. He tilts the mug slightly and allows the beer to flow. It crowns perfectly as he un-tilts the mug when the beer reaches the top.*

See, it's all in the tilt.

*He takes a lime and garnishes the mug with it. He then brings it over to skeletondance*

Thank you for the opportunity to help you m'am. Enjoy the beer.
cool  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:32 am
*Strolls In*

YAY I'm Back From HK!!

Inylysia x

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:51 am
Yay wb ^^

*Pulls out a large sack and puts up some decorations*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:53 am
*Hangs Wreath on the door*

*lights the fire and throws in some logs*

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:59 am
*walks into the bar and stands around shyly as if hes looking for a familiar face. eventually, he sighs and hangs his head, gives up, and make his way to a seat at the bar. he sits down, wraps his tail around himself and lays his head on the bar.*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games