Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

DCS-Duffeh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:12 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
VAMPY jooo must do a self bio for the front page
hah il just get onto doing that now  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:53 am
jfm567
IMWanderling
This isn't stickied because none of us will ever let it drop off the first page. It hasn't yet either. It's been up since the New Years event. 3nodding We have too many stickies and we didn't want to lose Manji's in the sea of stickies.

AND its not official...... xp

Yes, it IS OFFICIAL! scream Manji's seems to be the most popular guild hangout. Everyone comes here. We didn't sticky it so that it floats around. It really does make it easier to find. Ask Sakura! He says so. 3nodding xd  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:54 am
Manji-luo
Silver-gatzer
well, that stinks, cuz it should be.

*sluuuuuurps ramen* blaugh
i think i'm gonna get off sweatdrop i need to get some sleep and i'm hungry, so i'm gonna get off for the night.

(IM, check your mailbox for a PM from me. i need your opinion on something, so if you get the chance please respond to it) whee

night all! *hands out free ramen to everyone and waves goodbye*

Checked and LMFAO! I sent it to Sakura for final approval! 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:59 am
I'm not bumping! I'm making intelegent chitchat! 3nodding Hello to all and to all a good night!

Edit- NOT edited by kinta... no seriously... it wasnt.. LIES! gonk  

roronoa_zoro51

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:15 am
No bumping... stare That's bad karma! We do have bump threads. Come...Talk to us... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:25 am
*runs in* Ramen?! WHERE?! *falls flat on his face* crying gonk  

Kinta the Skank

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:29 am
*Picks up Kinta and brushes him off...* Here's some fresh, hot ramen for you. heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:30 am
But I'm shick *stiff* sweatdrop and I see no bumps here ninja  

Kinta the Skank

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:35 am
Fear the power of modship... You just gave me a wicked idea... ninja I never thought to alter others' posts if they annoy with mindless bumping. Oh the evil deliciousness of it all! rofl

Awww! You're sick? *Hugs Kinta and scratches his foxy ears...* Hot ramen will be goof for you then... Chicken flavoured. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:39 am
IMWanderling
Fear the power of modship... You just gave me a wicked idea... ninja I never thought to alter others' posts if they annoy with mindless bumping. Oh the evil deliciousness of it all! rofl

Awww! You're sick? *Hugs Kinta and scratches his foxy ears...* Hot ramen will be goof for you then... Chicken flavoured. 3nodding heart

ORIENTAL flavored... xp  

Sakura-Kyoukan

CurlyTigersMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:46 am
I really am bored  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:52 am
Ugh i'm showing up as half a naked girl avi....  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:55 am
The doctor is in... Lookit me! gonk I am a doctor! What happened to my beautiful fairy avi??? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:56 am
Ok, apparently, it's only showing in the top right... Phew! I still see my fairy... But look... I'm a doctor. Just what Kinta needs! 3nodding
User Image  

IMWanderling

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games