Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:04 am
Alright. I'm Julia. Most people forget that and call me wingnut, which is perfectly fine (and easier for you, so I reccommend doing that). I'm in high school. I live in Ontario. I listen to Guster, Barenaked Ladies, and... not much else.

Thanks for inviting me to the guild. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:18 am
My name is Liz I live in the south. I am 16, and am a Junior in HS. I listen to Black Eyed Peas, Coldplay, Coletrane and everything inbetween. I am a total music finatic. I also love art; painting and sewing. I love to write as well. I guess thats all for now.

Oh, and a fun fact. I just got a dog named Jack.  

Lil Hallie

SoraFaia

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:48 am
Hi everyone! ^.^
Well... Let's see... What to say about myself...?
Oh!
Name: Lizzy
Favorite Music: Techno!

I'm not interesting.

^^; If you really care that much about me, you can just look in my profile for an extended version.
-Nods-  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:51 am
My name is Brittany I'm from Mississippi and I'm 15. I just got out of school so I'll be on gaia longer than I usually would. I'm shy and i don't post topics a lot but I always comment on others. Hopefully I can break that habit.  

BeautifuLdReamer8

Friend

Madam Monster

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:08 am
Okay.

My name is Jackie. I'm 16 years of age. I listen to classical, opera, musical soudtracks, techno, heavy metal, rock, soft rock, foreign pop, and at time punk.

I enjoy drama and the stage. I'm writing several plays along with short stories. I love dancing badly. I love public speaking, debating, rambling on..and I like gaia because internet speak is so fun to read. *twitch*

I work for a website of my local Rocky Horror troupe and I live in the Midwest..unfortunately.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:49 am
hi, im angel
heart
im 20,
female,
in college,
from the south,
music: love 8ball&mjg, josh groben, dido, erykah badu, incubus, & the fugees
hobbies: yoga, cooking, video games, shopping uncontrolably, some other stuff  

jcamille

Kid Poseidon

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:01 am
Hello, hello! My name is Niko. (yes. For real.) I'm female, 17, from Helsinki, Finland... I'm a spelling nazi...

I'm quite intrerested in musical theatre, and participate in many a performance. Stage = love.

yay!  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:03 am
[.Penguin.Of.Death.]
Hello, hello! My name is Niko. (yes. For real.) I'm female, 17, from Helsinki, Finland... I'm a spelling nazi...

I'm quite intrerested in musical theatre, and participate in many a performance. Stage = love.

yay!

wow O_o welcome ^_^ i saw a band from helsinki play yesterday xp
they were cool specially the cute guy with glasses whom my gf talked to afterwards lol

shramin

drakkenmuerte

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:47 pm
Hello everyone!
I've just been invited to join this guild, looks pretty interesting. I'm an artist and was introduced to Gaia by couple friends. I'm not into the RP part, but I like to share my work with others. I've got my own site so instead of draggin the bandwith and making posts load slower than a pile of turtles in a molasses factory I post links to my work- hope that doesn't annoy anyone. I just hate it when someone tries to load their work into a post and the pages don't load properly, drives me mad. Mad I tell you! eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:56 pm
hey i'm dominic and i'm 15 i'm in high school (freshmen) music i listen to is well rock pretty much some hobbies are biking surfing and snow boarding oh and thanks for inviting me to the guild so far its cool  

nomkey2

Inconsistent Moon

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:29 pm
*shrugs* Okay, my name's Cassandra. I'm 14 and going into highschool next year. I like anime like naruto and inuyasha and if you want more info on me then look at my profile. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:10 pm
Hey everyone. I'm Kim, from Ontario....I'm 19 and I hate these intro posts, lol.

I looooooove Hedley, they rock....my favourite band ever.
I love Harry Potter and Dean Koontz books....and....I dunno anything else don't be afraid to ask biggrin

SecretVeela

1,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

` g h o s t i e

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:48 pm
User Image//.___ I wanted to be the breath of fresh air... When everything smelled so insincere...

My Name is Sonni..
I`m emo, so ... no haters...
D;

I`m Aboutz 14
I`m A Girl, I belive
High School, Soon.
From Russia, But I live in.. SC
music: SOAD, Taking Back Sunday, From First To Last, Blink 182, Chevelle
hobbies: Web Design, Crying, Starring.

User Image

___.//But this taste still lingers in my ... mouth ... Deceit has ways of sticking around... User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:50 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

RandallHicks

GreenFrog

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:28 pm
Hi, I'm Greeni. I'm a 13-year-old girl in the US, going into high school in a few months. I read a lot and mostly lurk in forums on Gaia when I'm on, so don't mind me if I don't post much; I'll still be here.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games