Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:29 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform
                                                                Who am I with? No one
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting for Gia
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, I hope I don't get run over waiting for people...
                                                                Who's important to me? Gia Donati
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Carver leaned up against a wall, knocking his heel against the wall as he waited for signs of his girlfriend. His. Girlfriend. That thought rolled around in his head, being just as odd to him as it had been months ago before they left for home and they had decided to date. He still owed the hippie and Lori a good smack with his skateboard for that. He knew that for sure. Besides, it wasn't like he was adverse to the idea. He just disliked being locked in a closet with the object of his crush and nearly breaking his neck while they did it. Sure, he hadn't, but still, it was the principle of the thing. He was going to make damn sure that never happened again, though he was sure that it wasn't happening again. So yay, go him.

He rolled his eyes as a couple of younger years looked at him and made comments about his board, wondering what was so interesting about it. Sure, he was probably the only one in the school that actively brought his board to school, but hey, it wasn't his fault that other people weren't interested in it or could appreciate the fact that he had a hobby that didn't include electronics. That was their short-sightedness, not his. He started tapping the wall with his fingers, noting that Igor was apparently over with the girl he had a blatant crush on. With a guy who also seemed to be talking to her. Oh, this was going to end badly. Oh well, not his problem. If Igor wasn't going to act like a jealous arse, then maybe he might realize that people wouldn't care about the fact he was chasing after the girl. But then again, for being a Ravenclaw, Igor was pretty stupid with social cues. Again, not his problem.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:55 pm
There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too
User Image
User Image

αɢє 14 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғσυятн чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty pulled her jacket closer around her like it would somehow turn into an invisibility cloak and allow her safe and anonymous passage towards a train compartment. She had felt the almost sticky slow feeling of dread and depression coming upon her the last few days and once she had woken up that morning it had hit her harder that she previously remembered. How she had been able to pull on her skirt and tights she'd never know. The only reason she had fought against it and actually gotten out of bed was because she knew her Da would worry and she really didn't need that. Especially after the fiasco from the start of the summer, and she was still having to see that stupid therapist to "discuss her feelings." Plus she had been grounded about three-fourths of the summer and by the time she had been allowed out to see the sunshine of freedom most of her friends were done with school shopping so she couldn't use that as an excuse to see them or they were just too busy. With what she really had no idea since she hadn't been allowed to send owls to anyone. The teen sighed and shivered again against a nonexistent chill and shuffled towards the train hoping she would be able to sit soon.ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee stepped onto the platform quietly. She was alone except for her father who was hovering behind her with a scowl on his face. She quietly hugged him with a quick whispered goodbye, a promise to write, and a promise that she would continue her work. The work mentioned being the therapy she had been attending privately in their house all summer. It was helpful... maybe. She couldn't really tell. Everything had been really numb since last year. She wasn't sure she remembered how to feel and she wasn't sure that was a bad thing either. Nothing was better than what she had been feeling before hand.

As it was she had spent a year ostracizing herself from all her friends, and she was pretty sure the entire situation had ended in Leon hating her guts, and out of everyone in the entire world, he was the last person she wanted hating her. But of course she ******** everything good up in her life... as per usual. She'd screwed up her life with he mom, she'd screwed up her friendship with Leon, and she was sure she would continue to screw up everything until she was alone in an apartment at 80 years old with no one to care whether she was alive or dead. She'd always known that would be her future though hadn't she?

She sighed and stuff her hands into the pockets of her hoodie, before shuffling to the train quickly. Bandit followed behind her with his twin tails wagging happily. If she could count on anything, it was that Bandit would always be happy to see her. Behind her she dragged her trunk, it was stuffed full of not only her school supplies but also about a million self help books that her therapist thought would help her. Most of them were bullshit. Some of them were accurate though at least. At least 5 of them recommended exercise to help keep your mood up, so she was at least excited for Quidditch to start up. She wouldn't get started of course though. Sera had deigned to make that extra and very bitchily clear last year. God she hated that girl. It was like she was just a perpetual b***h for no reason.

As she headed towards the train, she spotted leaning at the entrance with Wren, and immediately froze. Part of her badly wanted to walk up (or rather run really), apologize and sob about how worthless she was and how sorry she was. But he was better off without her ever speaking to him again... right? Her lip silently quivered, and she quickly turned away. Of course if her therapist was there he'd say some bullshit about how she had to forgive herself before she ever expected to be forgiven by Leon. But she didn't want forgiveness. She just wanted to stop hurting her friends. Also, apparently, according to her therapist from the amount she talked about Leon over the summer, he was more than just a friend. But that was bullshit and even if it wasn't, it didn't matter because he hated her, and she deserved nothing less than absolute hatred.

She was about to do exactly what her therapist had told her not to do. The one rule she had for the school year was do not interact with Leon outside of Quidditch. Quidditch was necesarry of course to an extent, but beyond that it was a big no no apparently. He said they both needed time to heal and then they could reevaluate their friendship. And she was about to break that rule, until she spotted Caty. She quickly beelined to her other best friend and silently linked her arm with her. She didn't know what to say so she just stayed silent.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Second Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio didn’t understand her sister’s actions throughout the entire summer. She pretty much avoided her like she was a disease ridden animal. She had magic much like her so she didn’t see what made her act that way. Her aunt had said it was a phase but Saio wasn’t so sure she believed her. When it came time to leave Tsubaki begrudgingly came with but didn’t say much of anything to her. Standing on the platform she tried to keep herself from being even the slightest bit depressed. “I’ll see you guys at Christmas.” She said trying to remain happy. “I’ll miss you Tsubaki… promise me you’ll write back okay.” She asked her sister. “Yeah, sure whatever…” The dark haired girl replied. “Tsubaki be nice to your sister. You won’t be seeing her for a while.” Aunt Helen chastised her.

“That’s alright.” Saio said pushing the very argument away. It wasn’t worth fighting about. Like her aunt had said it was just a phase. She’d grow out of it, hopefully by Christmas. “Bye everyone,” Saio said giving her Aunt and Uncle a hug before looking to Tsubaki. Despite the younger girl’s protest the Hufflepuff hugged her anyways before heading off to go find her friends. Pushing her trolley to the train, Saio took her feline companion Naown and located her best friend and the twins.

Walking over Saio held the long haired Siamese close as she rubbed her eyes. She didn’t want it to look like she was going to cry. Even if she felt like she was going too. “Hey guys, that’s a nice service dog you have with you Connor.” Saio said trying to sound as cheery as possible. She was going back to school this was supposed to be fun. 

Status: Secretly wanting to cry...
                                                  With: Kenzie, Colton & Connor

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: Sorry she's so emotional right now.

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  kiska166

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:35 pm
There is a man that I know...
Seventeen years, he never spoke.
Guessed he had nothing to say;
He opened his mouth on Judgement Day.
I listened with all of my might,
But was scared by the look in his eyes!
Like he'd already lost the fight...
And there was no hope ever in sight.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωšeνeитħ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti was still getting used to the idea of snogging Ceri, never mind being her girlfriend- having a girlfriend-. It'd been easy, over the summer, to forget. They were two teenagers alone in a house; it was the first time Anti had ever been without adult supervision in her entire life. It had been almost unsettling at first, to realize she could do whatever she wanted, anything she wanted, with no one there to tell her no. In terms of teenage rebellion, she doubted kissing another girl and maybe getting into the wine was anything huge, but it felt monumental to her. Now that she was back in familiar territory, the doubts began to creep back. She purposefully kept her head down, worried she might spot Cyrus in the crowd. There was always the chance her parents might be here as well, although she highly doubted it. There was no chance they'd kept her disappearance from her 'fiance's' family for this long; their hopes of marrying her off had long since been crushed. Sometimes, though, she dreamed she had just gone home again after the previous year, and those were the dreams that terrified her. Awkwardly clutching Ceri's hand, she tried to look semi-normal as her girlfriend dragged her over to where Eira was.

OOC:
Summer II

Yukina101

No hope in the air, no hope in the water,
Not even for me, your last serving daughter.
Why fear death, be scared of living!
Our hearts are small and ever thinning...
There is no hope ever of winning.
I have seen men provoked-
And I have seen lives revoked-
And I looked at my life and choked.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah hobbled onto the platform. She had her arm securely wrapped around her puppy and her other hand was clutching tightly to the new cane she had also acquired this summer. The entire summer had been spent in intensive physical therapy. Her doctors all agreed that although a Service Dog was the right idea for her, it would also mean that she needed to gain stronger muscles and be less reliant on her crutches. She was getting there. She could now safely walk with her cane most days. Weaker days still required the crutches but her doctors knew that was always going to be a part of her life.

She snuggled her nose into Kronos' soft puppy head and smiled. He was currently wearing his very first in training vest and she absolutely loved it. It made him all official looking. She had got him through an organization that helped people train their own service dogs for rarer conditions like hers. Since she didn't have an easily recognizable disability this was the only organization she'd found that could help. And honestly the idea was super awesome. She got to be with the dog from puppyhood all the way through its training instead of just getting it at 2 years old! Her trainer would be writing her every week with things she needed to work on and they'd meet up over winter break to evaluate him etc. It was awesome.

And Kronos was awesome. He was such a sweet boy, and he absolutely loved her and her family. And of course he loved Bas. Bastian had helped her pick him out before her physical therapy really started to show results, so he would still have one surprise. At that thought, she began looking around for her two best friends. She spotted Balder with a younger boy and hobbled towards him while still keeping a look out for Bas. "Hey Balder, and uhhh.... Glynn? Right? This is Kronos my new puppy. Have you guys seen Sebastian?"

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

ooc:

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After he walked through the supposed 'barrier into the platform (he personally found it's name to be ridiculous), Peter opened his eyes and breathed a quiet sigh of relief. He wasn't going to admit it to his uncle and cousin but he was nervous about walking through the column onto the platform; it looked too real and if by chance they were joking, not only would he look ridiculous but he'd also be hurt. His cousin who entered before him made up some silly excuse about meeting friends that Peter rolled his eyes at and left quickly. Peter was miffed; he didn't want to spend more time with Reyna than he had had to but did she have to leave him alone with strangers?

Grumbling under his breath, he practically stomped to the train, looking around to see who he could associate with. The older students were automatically out of the question, they'd be too annoying and full of themselves because of their physical ages. He spotted Lucinda and another boy his age and steered clear of them; she was even worse than his cousin. Peter was about to give up and just go into the train alone when he saw two girls in his year. He approached them warily; up close, one of the girls looked like she was vibrating with excitement as she introduced herself and Peter hoped whatever was inflicting her wasn't contagious. "My name is Peter and I am a first year too," he told the two girls. "And for the love of whatever it is you find holy, tone it down!" he snapped at the excited girl. "You're giving us all a headache!" It wasn't hard to act like a human but this girl made a good show of demonstrating its difficulties.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxSara King and Phoebe Davenport
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:00 pm
In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє тαкєи υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia pushed through the entryway with her eyes already scanning the crowd for either Lori or Carver, though she suspected her friend would forgive her if she looked for her boyfriend first. After all, it was sort of her fault they were together now. Maybe she should stop saying it like it was a bad thing since it most decidedly wasn't. Though she was still planning her (well their since she had been sending Carver ideas through their emails over the summer) revenge plots for both her and hippie dippy. Going slow through the crowd it didn't take long to spot Carver and his spot on the wall observing people and probably making comments and assumptions which she'd gladly join in with. They were usually right so it wasn't like they were being completely horrible. Though it did make it funnier. As she got closer she didn't even blink at seeing his ever present skateboard in his hand but did allow herself a short once over. She owned the product, she was allowed to stare once in a while. "Hey, hope you didn't start the character assassinations without me." she told him in greeting. Gia turned to follow his eyes and try to see what or who exactly he was seeing and rolled her eyes when she spotted Mordred looking completely out his depth surrounded by not only his crush and her family but also her little ragtag group of friends. If it wasn't so funny she might almost feel bad for him. Almost. "That poor girl. I almost feel like we should warn her about the massive amounts of stupidity that she's going to wade through dealing with Mordred and his amorous hormones." she told him with a chuckle.

Red Hot Missy

Wearing △Where ~Platform 9 3/4 △With ~Carver △What ~Getting on the train △OOC ~
When my eyes were stabbed
By the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard dreaded the summer. In fact heading home was the worst moment of his life. His sister and his mother were of course happy to see him. That was to be expected and he hardly cared about that. However his father was another story. Sure he was happy to see his only son but they also needed to have the dreaded talk. Something Richard didn’t want to have. He already knew what played out he didn’t need to hear it in person. However, his father insisted he listen.

Once that part of the summer was over Richard found himself hanging in his room or under the trees in the back of their estate. His sister was busy dancing around the house and the yard to really bother him which was at least one positive of the entire holiday. Now heading back to school Richard knew the worst was over. He didn’t have stress in his family life and he could enjoy the year like everyone else. Saying farewell to his family and promising to write Richard headed onto the platform. “Think we’re going to have a good year Cinnamon?” He asked his owl as he looked around. The owl gave a light hoot as she pecked on the bars. “I hope so too.” He agreed. Like he really knew what his owl was saying.

Status : Glad to be getting out of here...
                                                  With : No one...

Attire : Casual T-shirt & Jeans

OCC : Open for Interaction

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
                                                                  Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
                                                                  I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They wanna make me their
                                                                  queen
                                                                  And there's an old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Rowan's summer had been rather annoying with her parents constantly commenting on how disappointing Tiernan's sorting was. She wanted to roll her eyes out of her goddamn head. So of course she spent most of her summer bothering the old book man and spending time with her snakes. Now that she was on the platform, she was planning on getting away from her parents as soon as possible. As if by sheer coincidence, she spotted Connor being accosted by far too many people for the poor shy boy.

Currently 3 of her snakes were hiding in her hoodie pocket while the last one, her beautiful Emerald Tree Boa was casually draped over her shoulders. Abaddon wasn't quite full grown yet. About 4.5ft long and hadn't put on all of her muscle weight yet. But she was still quite heavy. Rowan had strong shoulders from carrying her around all summer. She made her way through the crowd of students, and quickly wrapped an arm through Connor's arm."Well I'm gonna take my friend now, because you idiots seem to think he is both a circus act and a petting zoo. Bye." She spit out at the crowd of idiot students, before happily trotting off with Connor and his service dog. When they were a better distance away, she grinned. "So you have your pup, and I have my snakes. We're a happy bunch now. Would you like to get a compartment on the train together??"

I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They've got the kingdom locked up
                                                                  And there's an
                                                                  old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying I should
                                                                  probably keep my pretty mouth shut
                                                                  Oh, all of these
                                                                  minutes passing, sick of feeling used
                                                                  If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:19 pm
The sun rises over the trees again
As for the moon it pushes through the stars and
You tell me go, I say it's alright my friend
For the moments we have in this life they will end
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where - Platform 9 3/4 ✧What - Getting on the train ✧Who - No one quite yet

Eira had only gotten halfway through her chapter when she heard her name being called and looked up to see her friend Ceri with her housemate Antigone. She didn't much believe in or like to listen to the rumors that circled the school like carrion buzzards, but she even still knew the trouble that had followed the middle Lillantine child. She wasn't quite as shocked as she maybe she should have been at seeing the two girls holding hands though she did blink briefly at seeing the short bob the other Ravenclaw now sported. It very much suited her she had to say. "Hello Ceri, Antigone. How was both of your summers? I hope it was pleasant." Her eyes strayed to their clasped hands as her lips tilted in a soft almost knowing smile. It would be awkward if they weren't actually a couple but she was willing to put her intuition on the line and say that they either were or very close to being one.

Alice Beckstead

So open your eyes, open your heart and then
Watch it fall out, watch it align and bend
For all that you've done
And for all that you've shown
It's not too late to let it go
Cause it's all yours

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕιχтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Coming to a stop by Eira, Ceri turned to glance at Anti before she smiled at her friend again. "I want to say that both of our summers were great, but mine definitely was. I spent a lot of time with Anti and she's a great person once you get her talking." She smiled at Anti and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Do you want to tell her or should I?" Ceri knew that Anti wasn't as open and talkative as she was, but she was hoping that, now that she was free from her family's oppression, she'd start to relax and open up more. She was free and her new hairstyle was proof of that. Ceri smiled again, still practically glowing with happiness.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

Alethea Butler was actually accompanied by her sister this year. It seemed Kaelyn was actually worried about her state of mind. Not that Ally really blamed her sister. It wasn't like the young woman had signed up to raise a moody teenager who had been abandoned by both parents. And she was trying harder now it seemed. Alethea muttered an awkward good bye which was followed by her elder sister attempting to hug her and Ally mostly shrugging her way out of it. She quickly disappeared in the crowd before she had to see her sister's hurt face. It wasn't that she didn't like her sister, it was just that she didn't really like anything or anyone right now.

The world felt very grey and drab to her and she couldn't get herself to feel. She sighed quietly and waded through the crowd of students and happy families and noisy pets. She tried to remember why she was sad but it just felt ever lasting. It felt like she had never felt anything but this utter emptiness ever. She sighed and raised her eyes to look around for her one and only friend. But even then she only really ever felt like she was intruding in some fantastic life that Kiki led. So happy and bubbly while she was the dark cloud that just floated behind. "Talk"'Thoughts'

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

ooc: KIKI AND ALLY ARE SADNESS AND JOY

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:16 pm
For my theme song
My leather black jeans on
My by-any-means on
Pardon, I'm getting my scream on
Enter the kingdom
But watch who you bring home
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Slytherin Third Year

Wren heard someone approach him and was about start in on why today was not the day to ******** with him when it was just McGregor offering to help him to the train. For a second he considered sending him away, but the thought that their combined attitudes might actually keep people from them made him actually smirk. When the pain finally eased back up to bearable he looked up towards the older teen and only gave a nod not sure he could speak right just yet. He didn't see the worst of the Hufflepuffs yet but he did see some of her rainbow brigade and knew it was only a matter of time before she came strolling in so it would be best to be hidden from her sight before that time came. "Ye, thanks." Wren thanked him a tad awkwardly as he pushed the trolley still mindful of his side stitches. Thankfully they were on a magical platform so any magic he did got balled in with everyone else's so it would be easy to levitate his blasted trunk onto the train without worrying about busting his side again. Changing into his uniform might be a bit of a challenge but he'd been through worse. Plus if worst came to worst there was a nurse he could go to and since magicals thought them so superior to muggles in nearly every way he was sure she could fix him up no problem. Actually, he might just go to her anyway when he got there and just save himself the trouble. He just hoped they didn't ask any annoying questions.

Four in the mornin', and I'm zonin'
They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
Baby we livin' in the moment
I've been a menace for the longest
But I ain't finished, I'm devoted
And you know it, and you know it

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:35 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSterling Müller
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUnsortedxFirst Year

"Confidence is to believe in yourself..."

Sterling made his way onto the platform with his parents. He and his parents made it to the station with great time...more to get acquainted with the procedure of what has to be done. His father didn't attend Hogwarts and his mother just couldn't remember exactly what to do since it has been quite some time since she even saw. But soon enough, his parents realized that they had to let him run free, for they had nothing left to do. His mother and father left him to figure it out on his own. "Auf weirdersehen vater...mutter," he said to them, his mother almost breaking out in tears right then. "Es ist okay mutter. Ich werde du zu Weihnachten sehen." His german wasn't perfect by any means, but his father certainly understood it for what it meant. His father consoled his mother as Sterling disappeared into the crowd.

The crowd itself was thick and full of the expected effervescence that occurred when everyone was meeting up with their friends again for the beginning of the year. The platform itself was a sight to behold...one in which was one of a kind. He'd never seen anything like it before. The station itself was...hot to say the least due to the amount of people that were there in the crowd all bunched up together. But it wasn't so crowded that it practically suffocated him either...so it was...tolerable. The boy confidently strode around the platform, not having a particular motive other than wanting to take in the sights. This was his first time after all.

His aimless wandering didn't last particularly long however, the young boy deciding that it was better to just sit on one of the open benches and waiting for the train to call everyone aboard. He took this time to start imagining what adventures were in store for him at the school. He wasn't exactly sure what waited for him...or even what the school itself looked like, but he was excited that he would finally get to see the school for himself.

"When no one else does"

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games