Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:13 pm
*She crys harder* STOP IT VINCENT there is no use in trying to talk to her. She doesn't understand.. so STOP now... *Heaves a sob and crys more. Her face had trails on blood and her hands are full of the tears*
"I WANT THIS OVER WITH" she sent out a wave of Panic and distress and it shook the ground! "LET her be okay?" *sob*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:14 pm
"I AM THE TALON! AND I AM LOOKING OUT FOR THE OTHERS BY TAKING CARE OF THE ONES WHO TURN AGAINST US!" Raven screamed at Vincent as he stood up. "The mongrol to kill you will be Anjel. Niether one of you deserve to be warriors of DeadBridge!" Raven shouted and turned her back on both of them. She strode to the stairs of the dias and climbed back to her chair from the earlier ceremony. She was beginning to drain power and energy at a very fast pace. "Neither one of you followed orders, and because of you, everything is ruined! The amulet wasn't only going to kill the soldiers, but everything outside that wasn't from earth. The Unity was supposed to start tonight. Because of you two being lost in your own world and blinded by love, everything is ruined! And on top of that, your stupid b***h...your little Anjel, almost killed Dante and Virgil. Then Caelum's riegn would have ended if she had succeeded!" Raven shouted at Vincent and sank further into her chair.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:15 pm
"ill stop"he said as he left the building "stupid dante getting her pregnant and now shes permant pms ing"he told himself  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:19 pm
vincent returned to building relising anjel was crying "iam blinded by love and so were you ,before you and dante had something now....now look at you two your distant from each other thanks to you and you being power hungray"he screamed infront of raven  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:20 pm
Mommy where is father. Where is my friend Virgil? They will make everything better....Caelum told Raven as she began to fade in an out of consciousness. She could no longer yell and felt her energy draining. Raven refused to show that anything was wrong and fought her own body every step of the way. Where are Dante and Virgil when I need them?....Raven asked herself, knowing full well that she had unfroze Virgil after Anjel's attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:22 pm
"VIRGIL!! COME HERE AND BRING YOUR BROTHER!" she screamed and sobbed. "Vincent come..*sob* here now." and she hugged him and wiped her face but still cryed. "I love you but I can't do this I guess we will die together, no questions just rest hun."  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:23 pm
"Do not keep tempting me to kill you Vincent," Raven said in a normal voice. There was no energy for screaming anymore. Mommy what's wrong? Are you okay? Mommy!!!!!.......Caelum screamed in Raven's mind, trying to keep her conscious but was failing. Caelum sent out waves of energy all over the chamber at frantic intervals. Someone help mommy! Please. She is dying, she pushed herself too hard...Caelum shouted in the mind voice at anyone that could hear him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:24 pm
vincent looked at raven fading away he got closer and sat her down "princess no more yelling he told her as he put his hand in his pocket and picked out a piece of chalk he began to draw a summoning circle and was gunna attempt to use black magic he began to chant words and healed raven as an exchange or his energy lowering  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:27 pm
Raven felt Vincent's black magic surround her but it was not helping. In a burst of energy Caelum screamed with Raven's voice. "YOU CAN'T HELP MOMMY! SHE IS DYING! SHE NEEDS FATHER!" Caelum shouted in Raven's voice as Raven faded further. "YOUR MAGIC IS HURTING ME!" Caelum said in a very pained voice and then fell silent.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:28 pm
Anjel went to the other side and produced a pillow "Raven stay with me hun please, I need you and Caelum too!" and she wiped her tears away and chanted with Vincent then said "Vincent this isn't powerful enough wait let me do what I did to you!"
"Open her mouth" and then instead of a white tear a golden one dropped onto her tongue.  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:31 pm
"the princess she is a vampire right"he told anyone he saw he got his sword and cut his arm slighty he pured the blood in a cup and gave it to raven "i hope shes a vamoire"he said KoNfuZeD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:32 pm
Caelum felt Anjel's presence closer to him than before. "What are you doing to my Mommy?" Caelum again shouted with Raven's voice. "She is tired. Mommy wants to sleep," Caelum told both Anjel and Vincent, no longer understanding what was going on. Then Caelum felt something in Raven's mouth and instinctively swallowed it. "That wasn't my food," Caelum told them in Raven's voice but it sounded more like a question. "I want Father," He said again pleadingly and fell silent.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:34 pm
"well your father is too busy fighting"he told the boy in a ticke of voice "how can he talk"he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:37 pm
"Poor baby um.. Vincent stop let her rest, we will stay here with her until the others return maybe things will be thought over.. Caelum sweety it's Anjel I am sorry for worrying you little thing I am so sorry, make sure you rest too.. night night sleep well I'm going to take Vincent with me while mommy rests, maybe you will get food here after while."

She formed a Blanket layed it on Raven and walked to the hall and signaled Vincent to follow her and leave her to rest.  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games