Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:16 am
*Puts up a notice on the notice board*

Vote for me in the Arena Please

My Entry  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:24 pm
andwele
*walks into the bar and stands around shyly as if hes looking for a familiar face. eventually, he sighs and hangs his head, gives up, and make his way to a seat at the bar. he sits down, wraps his tail around himself and lays his head on the bar.*

*Walks up to Andwele wiping a glass.* Hey man, whats up? You don't look too good. Can I get you something to drink? We serve all kinds of drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.  

BizzyBo

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:17 pm
-watches Kimmy work her magic and 'bippity boppity boo' made a small sack appear on the counter-
Ooh.. pressies? XD
-then she started pulling out decorations and started spunking up the bar-
Ooh.. wreath.. aah.. Christmas tr.. wth.. Christmas tree?? What the.. how did that big ol' thing fit inside that tiny sack?? eek
-dumbfounded and scratching my head in disbelief.. i saw skeletondance looking me up and down-
"Cute toes" he said grinning.
Uhh.. redface
-blushing and gobsmacked by the compliment i stood there speechless-
Thanks? LOL..
-just as i was about to die from embarrassment, i saw Salangel motioning me over to him by the beer taps-
Oops sowie, gtg 4laugh
-breathing a heavy sigh of relief i ran over to him and watched intently as he showed me the 'perfect pour'-
Oooohh.. aaaaahhh.. xp
-admiring yet another masterpiece of his, he then popped a lime into it then brang it over to skeletondance, whom was still looking at me-
eek
-i then ran to the other end of the bar trying to make myself look busy, then i noticed Kimmy posting a sign up on the bulletin board so i ran over to have a look-see-
Vote for me.. arena.. TODAY eek
-runs to go and vote-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:21 am
ancantsia
Yay wb ^^

*Pulls out a large sack and puts up some decorations*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Thanks!

Can I Have Some Mountain Dew Pls?  

Inylysia x

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:52 am
-runs back into the bar-
Phew ok.. i got there in time before the voting polls closed. Yay vote Kimmy No. 1 XD
-goes to the fridge where Salangel pointed out earlier and grabs a frosted mug, pops some ice cubes into the mug and tops it up with Mountain Dew-
One Mountain Dew for the lovely lady. Enjoy Miss 3nodding
-slides the mug towards Faith-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:04 am
Lol voted using main and mutes~ ^^

What drinks do you serve here? Juice? xD  

kailiax

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:26 am
-chuckles at Ryan-
Mutes? Dyu mean mules lah? XD
-pats at the bar table-
Come take a seat up here at the bar Ryan, and of course we have juice -tsk- Freshly squeezed by Bo everyday XD
What kind of juice are you after? Bo can squeeze anything and get juice out of it LOL wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:41 am
ChibiMo0n
-chuckles at Ryan-
-pats at the bar table-
Come take a seat up here at the bar Ryan, and of course we have juice -tsk- Freshly squeezed by Bo everyday XD
What kind of juice are you after? Bo can squeeze anything and get juice out of it LOL wink
xp  

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:46 am
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
ancantsia
Yay wb ^^

*Pulls out a large sack and puts up some decorations*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Thanks!

Can I Have Some Mountain Dew Pls?

Mi Lady Faith, where has thou been? To many of my hearts numbered beats filled this empty room without you. heart Long and cold were the night that my eyes could not fall on thy flesh. cry No, seriously how you been? xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:40 am
rofl @ bo  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:02 pm
BizzyBo
*Walks up to Andwele wiping a glass.* Hey man, whats up? You don't look too good. Can I get you something to drink? We serve all kinds of drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.

*lifts his head up and speaks softly* uhh... umm, im fine...but thank ya. i just dont know why im wasting my time in here... maybe i should just leave... *shakes his head a lil and wipes his eyes* ...ummm, on second thought, do yall have cranberry juice?

((sorry i ran off. this my first time doing a rp. lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:06 pm
ChibiMo0n
-chuckles at Ryan-
-pats at the bar table-

((ohmy... wow, that is a statement of the ages... rofl ))  

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:55 pm
andwele
BizzyBo

*lifts his head up and speaks softly* uhh... umm, im fine...but thank ya. i just dont know why im wasting my time in here... maybe i should just leave... *shakes his head a lil and wipes his eyes* ...ummm, on second thought, do yall have cranberry juice?

((sorry i ran off. this my first time doing a rp. lol))

Sure thing man, coming right up. *Grabs the bottle of ocean spray and a fills a tall glass with ice. Walks over to Andwele's table and places them both on the table.* Here you go man, if you need anything else just ask me, Salangel, or miss Chibi and we'll get it. Anything some snacks, cookies an ear if you need it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:05 pm
*tries to snag the attention of either the waitress or one of the barkeeps, While waiting i take the oppertuntity to have a look around at the newer faces and put some Christmas tunes on the dukebox*  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:41 pm
BizzyBo
Sure thing man, coming right up. *Grabs the bottle of ocean spray and a fills a tall glass with ice. Walks over to Andwele's table and places them both on the table.* Here you go man, if you need anything else just ask me, Salangel, or miss Chibi and we'll get it. Anything some snacks, cookies an ear if you need it.

thank, i appreciate it. *takes a long sip from the glass sets it back on the table. he looks around the bar again and takes another sip of his cranberry juice. he starts to sing the chirstmas song playing in the bar to himself* chestnuts roasting on an open fire... jack frost nipping at your nose... wow, im sitting alone in a bar singing "the christmas song"... how sad can a brotha get? *frowns* ...i wonder if charlie brown is on at home... maybe i should go.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games