Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HippieHallie

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:05 am
Hello, my name is HippieHallie, but Hallie will do just fine. I'm British, in my last year of school, and starting my own business. I love Harry Potter and anything I can debate about, really. ( Especially religion and philosophy) I like most kinds of music, and I love sci-fi and fantasy books and movies.

That's about it really. Oh, wait, thanks for inviting me to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:51 am
Wicked! I feel so speciaw. =3

Ahem, My name is Piro, or Riley. Whichever works. I'm 13 years old, and my favorite type of music is Rock. My current favorite bands are Marylin Manson and REd Hot Chili Peppers.
I play the guitar and give advice in the life issues forum.  

BEN DROWNED

Sonoshi

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:54 am
Ok! biggrin
Heya, I'm Sonoshi~!
I'm 15. (no, 16 in a month!)
My favourite music is Moi dix Mois! (Yes, even though Mana-sama kicked my beloved Juka.. crying )
Oh, and I play the violin. And I'll attend in an art class this fall.

Yaay, thanks for inviting me! whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:10 am
Halloo thar.
pirate

I'm La c h r y m o s e, or whatever you want to call me, I know that is a long name.
xd

I'm 16 years old and from Finland.
In Gaia my home is mostly in GD. You might just see me in CB, too. That happens when GD gets too boring.
: D

My favourite hobbies are drawing, singing and... Gaia.
Yes, I really haven't got a life of any sort.
^_____^;;

There's lots of bands and artists whom I like, so I won't list 'em all in here (there's some sort of a list in my profile), but I listen mostly to Japanese music (any kind of, really) and some western bands, too.

Right now my winamp is playing Ayumi Hamasaki's About you.
xd

Andand
My favourite tv-show is Lost, and that's about the only one I do watch.
^^;

Well, that's all I can think about for now.
Take care!
heart

L a c h r y m o s e

saint_ruth

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:32 am
hi, my names beck
music: metal, manson, mudvayne, nine inch nails, and i also like alternative.
relationship status: taken
im in year 11,
diss likes: arogance
fav tv show: the oc
And i go on gaia because it gives me something to do apart from drinking, wich is something i cant do for another ******** liver) sweatdrop
also thanks or inviting me smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:59 am
Hi, I'm Malikxbakura, and I'm an alcoholic ):

Joking.

I'm Mxb, and I'm from the UK. (England FTW!) I'm 17, and in a relationship.

I'll like anything, and I have friends from all over the UK. (@.@ One of them is going to come all the way from Scotland, to the North East (Near the Humber River) to give me a lift to Reading.

I'm a Yugi player, and have interest in a lot of things, ranging from Anime, to Science, any style of music. I usually get on with most people, but have found boys make the better friends, because the girls from my area, are really girly, and I'm more of a tomboy.  

Malikxbakura

MoonMongoose

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:29 am
Hello there. I'm MoonMongoose and I've just been invited to this guild.

My name is Jez. I'm 20 years old (21 in July) and living in the UK.

Currently, I'm studying Computer Game Design at University.

Interests: Animation (mostly Anime but I do enjoy the classic cartoons from my childhood ^_^), Sports (Martial arts, Basketball and Rugby mainly), Cooking (Not the best cook ever but I have my moments of brilliance), Gaming (Computer and others), Music (no real favourite genre. A bit of anything and everything) and Films (and complaining about how modern Hollywood has ruined the Film industry xd )

Yup, That's me. I hope to enjoy my time here ^_^

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:38 am
Hiyo! I'm not going to introduce myself as my username as it's kind of obvious what it is, instead I shall just inform you all that you may also call me Knox or Kei. As for my 'real' name, you're not getting it! xD

Well, let's see...I've just been invited to this here guild (although I have no idea how I fit into the qualifications here) and I'm a seventeen-year-old who absolutely adores to role-play, although I normally only do yaoi. I'm Canadian, although I'm horribly unpatriotic. I also don't much appreciate the words 'gay' or 'f**' or anything like that to be used negatively. I will not be pleased if I come across this. I also do not like the recent emo-hating trend or anything like that.

I'm also contemplating becoming a modern Satanist (err, studying it to see if I fit in with it I guess would be more accurate) and if that doesn't work out (which I do hope it does), I'll probably go on to study Buddhism, Druid, Wicca, or something like that. If none of those work out, then I'm staying Athiest/Agnostic. Tying in with this, I also don't like to be preached to, so please do keep it to yourself if you get that idea formed in your head. I won't be very appreciating of it.

As for what else, I suppose I could inform all that I'm transexual, meaning I'm physically female, but I identify my actual gender (sex and gender are two different things) as male. I prefer to be referred to as a 'he' and lately I've been getting a bit pissy if people don't bloody do this, so to avoid my temper tantrums or sulking or anything like that, just do everyone a bloody favor and please do refer to me like the gender I rightfully am.

I'm a fan of JRock, including the bands Dir en grey, L'arc~en~ciel, D'espairsRay, GLAY, and anything else I can get my greedy, little hands on. Almost nothing makes me more happy than the sight of pretty, wittle JRockers either. I also like Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Rammstein...I'm not actually all that picky when it comes to music.

I also have an intense love for animals and happen to not view them as inferior beings. This doesn't mean I'll go all psychotic vegetarian/vegan on all of your arses, so no worries about that, especially since I'm a natural-born carnivore myself. I just don't want them to be raised incorrectly or killed in anything less than the less painful way. I also don't like experimentation on any animal for any purpose, this including for cures for diseases or anything like that. I'm a very Darwin-supporting person. And then there's the entire thing with animals being all innocent-like and stuff. If we need to defy nature even more than we already do, then I say we experiment on murderers and rapist before their life gets any better than mine.

And I suppose that's enough. If you want anymore information on me, either look in my profile or contact me I guess.

Pyrosexual

Mule_Town

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:42 am
Im Renee'aleas and Im pretty common in the LI forums. Im 15 and the ticker in my sig is my rp character. Usually I post in the Life Issues or ED because GD doesnt really have much Im interested in. My favorite singer is P!nk. Im christian. And I play soccer alot. Thats about all there really is about me.....  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:47 am
Hmm apparently I've just been invited to this guild...not sure were you found me tho! lol

Uhh Im Mod for the Linkin Park Guild, So if there are any fans in here then you should defiantly check it out! So obviously my favortie band is Linkin Park. Sometimes I'll veture out of my guild and find myself in the Music forums.

Im hardly in the GD so I really don't know how much "discussion" I'll provide to this guild, Im not goning to lie. sweatdrop

PurpleBubble

Rapidash-icle

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:51 am
A universal question that I will never be able to answer:
How do people find me? xD

Well, I prefer to be called Kaori.
I'm going to be sixteen in October this year.

I tend to hang out in Site Feedback. (Tatoos, piercings, makeup, tatoos, peircings, makeup, BATTLE!! @_____@;;; )

Um.... my favorite music genres are techno, trance, rock, metal, anime, classical, and (I'm making this one up) Theatrical soundtrack. *huggles her Phantom of the Opera CD*

Give me a band with a female fronted vocalist and/or all female members, and you will know my favorite bands... >>;;;

Show me something I think is cool, and I'll have a temporary obsession over it. .____.

Also, I like kitties, and Sailor V. <3

EDIT: Oh, and I live in Florida, America. xD
Please don't bring American politics on to me. If I had my way, America would be a giant, firery pit of Hell! xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:06 am
Hi there,
My name is Sylvana, a fifteen year old Dutch girl. I'll turn sixteen this August.
I listen to all sorts of music, but System of a Down is my favourite band. Other bands I LOVE are After Forever and Theatre of Tragedy. Liv Kristine is great.
I love cats. I don't have any crying
And if there's anything else you wanna know pm me or something.  

Desmo-chan

Bitson7995

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:38 am
Hello everyone! My name is Ben. I'm 19 years old and I am having a very hard time trying to live on my own. It's quite dfficult but i'm makeing it. I have a darling gf named melissa. She's a handful, but i love her to death. I enjoy to read and write things I have many poems that i hvae written, many people say they are bad but i dunno. I'll just keep writing, someone will like them eventually. I dont think there is any type of music i dont like, i LOVE music so i like it all. I tend to listen to country, classical and oldies alot more than the rest, but thats just the kinda mood im in most of the time. I will try and get on here as much as i can to post my opinion when i can. but please dont dock me if im not here in a couple days, just too busy to get online, thats all. I came to gaia trying to make a couple friends, but we'll see how far that goes, lol.
I really thank you guys for sending me the invite to this guild. smile It'll give me more of an effort to try and make it on here more often. THank you! I look forward to being part of this guild and giving my thoughts and opinion to those who want and need it.

BEn  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:00 am
Hi I'm emily heart I'm 13 and 14 in august! xd
I mostly go in the GD and LI but i do go to the CB when i feel in that sorta mood! blaugh  

The Elf Slave For emsveal

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:06 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games