Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:05 am
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year>

Time: 2034-2035
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          Sera narrowed her eyes as she assessed him with deadly annoyance at Alec's response. This was going to be a long year, she knew it. Why did she have to worry so much about Alec? Why couldn't she just be one of those siblings happy to ignore their other one? Love or some nonsense, probably. Alec's insults were broken off when a bubbly blonde came over and greeted them. Sera turned, assessing the younger girl out of habit more than concern. Sera lightly backhanded her brother towards the back of the head at his sullen tone, fairly confident she'd hit even without paying attention as she had done it before. Leaning down she hissed, "See, I'm not stopping you from making friends." Standing she smiled at the girl and held out a confident hand, "Sera Avery. I'm a sixth year Slytherin and this one's big sister. If you have any questions feel free to ask."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:18 am
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Essie was thrilled once she had crossed the barrier escaping from her family, no more specifically her father, and couldn't help but pause and happily spin, her uniform skirt, longer than almost all of the other girls' skirts, fluttering up for a moment. She was free! Immediately she felt guilty and apologized to God and said a quick prayer. Honestly she was blessed with a good family, three wonderful siblings, one to join her at Hogwarts next year, a sweet mum, and a God fearing Father always ready to help guide his family the right way. Even if it was threatening to perform an exorcism on one of his wayward sons at least five times that summer. At least Gabe's wildness made the fact she was a witch a bit less of a problem. Not that she wasn't thoroughly interrogated about her Bible studies (which she had kept up with), any friends she might have made, and exactly what she studied at her school of magic. Her family still refused to say either w-word (witch or wizard).

Dropping off her trunk she looked through the crowd when she spotted a familiar head of red hair and ran over to find her friend Rich, one of her closest friends (which the fact he was male concerned her father till she assured him he was open to listening to the Word), talking to his owl. Smiling, Essie joked, "You speak owl? Where do they teach that?" Then again he might speak owl. There was the Yaxley girls who apparently could speak to snakes. Essie reminded herself she should keep an open mind (just not too open as her father would say). Smiling, Essie said, "How was your summer? I hope it went okay with your family considering your sorting. I know your from a Slytherin family, right?" She remembered him stressing about his sorting a little, fearing what his family would say.

A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:33 am
User Image
Alice Beckstead
<6th Year Prefect>

Last night Alice had booked a hair appointment and decided to surprise her girlfriend with a new hair color. However, unlike back in her 3rd year when she bleached her hair a white blonde like Eira's, it was not out of trying to be someone else but instead embracing her growing confidence. Her sister had taken the decision quite well and had even let Alice book the appointment. Alice had to say she loved the blue, the rich blue that was the blue of her house, and also matched her eyes.

Once through the barrier and saying her good-byes to her sister, Alice began the search for the beautiful Eira, her white blonde hair often what gave her way, the beautiful color that made Eira look like a queen of winter. It was like snow and framed her delicate features wonderfully. Alice was truly blessed to have gotten Eira's affection. As she searched she soon spotted Eira with Ceri Davies and a tall brunette with short hair that Alice soon realized was Antigone Lillantine. Bouncing over, Alice smiled and said, tilting her head, "Antigone, right? I love the new hair. And you and Ceri look really cute together." She added noting the two holding hands. Smiling she pecked Eira on the cheek, "Hi, Eira." Stepping back she waved her hand and said, "Sorry for interrupting, don't mind me. Please go on."

Dressed: adorably

Summer II

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:51 am
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<5th Year>

Minnie, unlike her brother Zeph and sister Lynn, had gone home. Minnie was lucky that her family was a good family. Her grandparents loved her, though, Minnie suspected her grandmama and granddad thought her father was a bit of a bad influence. Knocking up their daughter who was a party child, and not in a good way, was probably a good way not to win points. In her dad's defense he did get involved the moment he learned of her. He was a bit eccentric, though. Lovable but eccentric.

Minnie mostly enjoyed her quiet summer with her grandparents of knitting and going on long bike rides but it gave her time to think and she felt guilty. She had unintentionally led one of her best friends on. Emma had a crush, even confessed, they had gone on a date, but Minnie realized that she just didn't have an interest in girls or Emma the same way Emma did for her and other girls. Yet, despite this realization, Minnie never said anything. She didn't want to hurt her friend's feelings and Minnie really did feel honored to have been liked in that way by Emma but it was pointless if she couldn't return the same feelings. Minnie felt guilty and decided not to look for Emma as she couldn't face her friend yet without a proper apology formed and even though she had all summer to come up with one, Minnie just couldn't find the right words.

She soon spotted her sister Lynn though and deciding not to dwell on the Emma problem for now greeted Lynn with a hug. "Lynn, so good to see you again. I missed you. Enjoy the summer? Dad wasn't too well... you know." Lynn had her own problems with dating or not dating, Minnie knew. Guys had their problems too in relationships. Especially if one was a certain Cyrus Lillantine who was now engaged but actively flirting with other girls and not just his girlfriend of the time Lynn. If Lynn had a revenge plot against Cyrus, Minnie would be more than happy to help, but she felt it best not to encourage the thought for Lynn. Let Lynn decide how to deal with the snake-and not a good snake-in her own way.

Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform
An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:06 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<7th Year>

Lola couldn't ask for a better summer. Devonte had spent the summer with her and her family and even though her family was crazy with Rhett and his battles with the garden gnomes who now had teamed up and would sneak into her bedroom window and move things, her Mum and all her 'cousins' and 'aunts' of the wood nymphs of the forest, and her father trying not to hover over them being as they were technically adults. Lola was the first to aparate onto the platform and looked about the far less green and colorful sights as she waited for her boyfriend to catch up. It was odd to not be dropped off by her Dad but in some ways nice. To think she was an adult now and had her last year of Hogwarts ahead of her. She would need to discuss with her charms professor, head of the House, and her arithmancy professor about her future choices. She was still torn between being a metal charmer and an arithmancer. It was a bit sad that at 17 she was still as lost if not more about her future as she was when she was 11. Yet much changed, she was out about her heritage as a "half-breed" and was happily dating the object of her younger self's crush even though once upon a time she feared he despised her. Realistically she suspected that part of the reason her being half nymph and her nymph relatives did not bother him was because of his condition of being a werewolf that caused him to essentially lose his family that included the prejudiced Slytherin father that believed in pureblood superiority. She sighed and tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear and glanced the crowd wondering if she would see Selina though suspected she might see her friend with her boyfriend Layton and Lola had no interest in dealing with that sociopath who would be more than happy to hurt his brother and had done more than once from attacking him to letting out the secret of Devonte being a werewolf.

Looking: Pretty Clever

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:04 am
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Brandon was about to ask Di about how her summer went when he noticed the guy that usually hung out with her came up. And then promptly decided to ignore the fact that Brandon existed. Brandon's mouth drew into a faint line, eyeing the older boy silently as he tried to figure out why he was being so blatantly ignored. It wasn't until he was finally noticed that he decided to speak up, knowing that Di would probably excuse him, but honestly, the guy was being a jerk. You didn't just interject yourself into a conversation without actually introducing yourself and greeting everyone in the conversation. He'd never even met the guy before. He was grateful that at least Di had the decency to introduce him, but still. That left the mystery teen standing there and Brandon felt extremely awkward about still not knowing his name. "I'm sorry, who are you? I don't believe we've ever met, and I had terrible memory skills when it comes to names."

Well, human names. He wasn't going to tell the guy that he had no problems with animals' names. He looked over at Di when she asked about their summers, and Brandon was doubly annoyed at the fact that his sister was going to school with him again. This was going to be bad in the long run, he knew it. "Bad. My sister found out she's going to Hogwarts too and she wouldn't even leave me alone for a moment. I'm just glad she didn't try to stick something in my bed." Which wouldn't be the first time for him. He still got creeped out by snakes because of her, and he didn't think that would be a fear that would go away any time soon, either.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Escaping Phoebe. Can we leave her on the train?
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:49 am
User Image
                                                  You think you're right
                                                  But you were wrong
                                                  You tried to take me
                                                  But I knew all along

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝕌𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 || 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Phoebe was still stewing over the fact that Bran had decided to ditch her. Which honesty, she was already figuring on making sure that her brother knew that she didn't appreciate. However, before she had a chance to actually even do much, a very bubbly girl approached her and she narrowed her eyes at her. At least she didn't seem too bad. However, before she could do much, a boy approached the two and decided to give his two cents about Sara, the girl, and her seeming bundle of nerves. She crossed her arms, cocking an eyebrow. "Okay, you're obviously deciding that people can't be excited about starting school. Nice to know. Have you been to Hogwarts or is this just general annoyance at the fact that she's happy to be here and you're not?"

Phoebe figured that she could always deal with them deciding to hate her guts later. But hey, she wasn't the one deciding to be a killjoy. She gave the other girl a look and decided to ignore the fun police. "Phoebe, and yes, obviously. My brother goes here too, and he's somewhere avoiding the lesser years. Then again, he's acting like I've got leprosy so..."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, at least I'm not alone now...
                                                  OOC:

You can take me
                                                  For a ride
                                                  Cause I'm not a fool out
                                                  So you better run and hide

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:10 am
User ImageUser Image

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara blinked as some boy practically bumped into them and immediately started berating her. If she wasn't so used to Hammy her feelings would have been hurt, but no one could be as much of a killjoy as Hammy and he had never once succeeded in killing her joy. Instead of getting grumpy because of mister killoy she just rolled her eyes at him and turned her attention back to the girl she had approached. If he was gonna be an a** then he wouldn't get any attention from her. That was for sure. She giggled at the girl's berating and almost highfived her. On second thought, she lifted her hand and grinned. "Highfive?" She asked with a laugh. When the subject changed to bratty brothers she couldn't help but nod her head. She knew that feeling.

"My brother... well he's not really my brother, he's adopted... kind of. He's part of my pack.... I mean thats just what we call our family cuz we're not really related at all but we all live together like a family and stuff... so I guess he's kind of my brother. But anyways Hammy," She pointed to where she could still see Hammy grouching along, "Pretty much likes to pretend he hates my guts. I'm surprised he even got me to the station without ditching me someone and leaving me to figure it out on my own. He's a seventh year." She shrugged and turned her attention away from said grumpy person. She didn't quite understand why he hated her. She had helped bring him into the pack! She'd given him a family that actually loved him! Why was that so bad???

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Diamond Wales

Oyehh

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:45 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey couldn't wait to get back to Hogwarts. The past summer was alright but with all the fuss about her new sister and Peter discovering magic, it'd been quite busy and Peter's close proximity did not help matters. Every time he opened his mouth, he just begged to be punched, but despite it being hard, Rey refrained from it; she didn't want to disappoint her parents. Her new sister on the other hand, was a delight. She'd been apprehensive at first and her parents practically ignored her over showering the baby with attention, which hurt. But after spending some time watching over Gemma, she'd been forced to admit that she was pretty cute and surprisingly, she was beginning to miss her. However, she missed her friends even more and after hugging her dad, she walked confidently through the barrier. She waited for Peter to pass through first, smirking at his obvious nerves, and then moved to escape his presence. "I have to go talk to my friends about something," she muttered before pushing her cart away as quickly as she could. There's no way I'm staying with him more than I have to.

Rey looked around, searching for a familiar face. She didn't mind spending the train ride reading again if she had to but she wanted to talk to her friends before school officially started. Especially since she hadn't actually written any letters, she thought guiltily. She spotted Oliver as well Glynn, Tiernan and an older Hufflepuff boy together. Sending an apologetic look at Oliver, she headed towards Glynn and Tiernan. She heard something had happened over the summer but her mum's mouth had been sealed and she'd been too shy to send any letters, not knowing if they'd be welcome.

"Hey Glynn and Tiernan," she cheerfully greeted the two, "are you both excited about the new year?" She wanted to ask Glynn if he was okay, since he didn't look well but decided to put it off for later; she didn't want to overwhelm him. She turned to the blond Hufflepuff, who surprisingly resembled Glynn. "Hello! I'm Reyna Whyte, what's your name?" The boy was talking about Glynn's name not sounding Norwegian and Tiernan said that it was Welsh, looking at Glynn for confirmation, and Rey nodded in agreement. Where did Norwegian come from anyway? Another older girl joined them, hobbling on a cane and holding an adorable puppy. She asked about her friend but Rey didn't hear her, her attention focused on the puppy. "Your dog is really adorable!" she gushed, resisting the urge to pet him.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxGlynn, Balder, Tiernan and Aleah
                                                                f e e l i n gxxxxeagerxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                            ━━━━
                                                            - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:12 am
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

When Lucy interrupted the bickering boy and girl, the boy stared at her a bit before introducing himself morosely. Lucy wondered what bit him, she hoped he'd brighten up a bit before reaching Hogwarts. The older girl swatted at him and hissed something to him before straightening and holding out her hand, smiling and introducing herself. Lucy grinned at having guessed correctly at their relation and shook the girl's hand confidently. "Hello Sera and Alec! It's great to meet you two, and thanks Sera! I can't wait to start Hogwarts." She was glad for Sera's offer; she already had Rey but Sera was a sixth year and she must know much more. Lucy frowned for a moment, "The studies there aren't boring, right?" she asked Sera worriedly. She hoped it'd be fun; she'd waited too long to get into Hogwarts to be disappointed.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxAlec and Sera Avery
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gid walked onto the platform with his trunk in tow. Scoots had seated herself on the trunk tow, so she didn't have to worry about being accidentally stepped on. Life was tough for a little dog. Gid was heading through the crowd in search of his girlfriend, who was probably with her friends. He dropped off his trunk by the train and adjusted his robes, before clicking Scoots' leash on and setting her down. Together, they wove through the crowd until, aha! There she was! Gid hurried over to Jazzy, offering a polite greeting and questioning how her summer finished up.

{OoC: Lovingly ghosted Jazzy to start the scene}
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:31 am
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon was glad that Wren agreed, especially since it would lessen their potential annoyances. Leon personally did not need to get pissed off at someone this year. Which, he didn't see Colin around, so he figured the Ravenclaw was elsewhere, probably avoiding the crowd. Leon walked with Wren to the train and helped with the trunk to get it on a train. The blond then looked over at the younger teen and waited for him to get up on it. Whatever had happened to Argall, Leon wasn't getting involved. That would probably end with him in juvenile detention or worse, with a potential murder charge on him. So, instead of saying anything, he decided to let the younger teen get on first and just keep an eye open for a free cabin. They couldn't all be full right now, and Leon was certain that if nothing else, he was going to find one in quick order. Probably at the back of the train. Then he could lock the bloody thing and let the world exist without him for a little bit. That'd be nice.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, migh' as well 'elp th' bloke ou'.
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:37 am
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ unsorted │ pureblood

Alec nearly snarled at Sera when she swatted him about the head, going bright red to boot. To embarrass him in front of another kid his own age was one thing, but to embarrass him in front of a girl was even worse. Ugh, he hated her so much. "They have to be less boring than muggle school," he said somewhat snarkily. For that matter, they had to be less boring than Charms school, which was all about getting ready to perform magic but never actually doing it. What was she worried about, anyways? Who cared if classes were boring; they got to use wands and roam around a castle!

OOC:
mc2

oyehh

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:41 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Peter raised an eyebrow when the other girl commented on his mood and the vibrating girl offered a high-five, holding back a sneer. Didn't the two realise that they were disturbing the people around them? "I haven't been to Hogwarts before, no. I found her attitude annoying and I told her to stop. Usually that's very easy to understand but I see you have trouble with this concept." The two girls then turned to each other, discussing their annoying brothers and clearly trying to give him the silent treatment and clearly oblivious to the fact that they were successfully convincing him that their mental ages did not exceed seven at the most. Actually, that was too generous, five, he amended. "With the way you two are acting it's not hard to see why." He actually sympathised with their brothers, his own sister was bratty and spoiled enough to make him want to throw her into the Thames and be done with her.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxSara King and Phoebe Davenport
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Selina Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Fianna Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hannah Grey
Ravenclaw Seventh Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Gryffindor Third Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Fifth Year

'This is it,' thought Selina, as she stepped through the barrier between the Muggle World's version of the train station and the Wizarding World's platform. 'My last trip to school. Doesn't seem so long ago I was as excited and nervous as all these incoming First Years, and now this journey's start means the beginning of the end of a long one.' The Seventh Year Ravenclaw was determined not to get maudlin about it all, but it was hard not to think about how her career at Hogwarts was just about over, and soon she'd be walking the path she would select for herself.

Dressed in a fitted navy blue vest with House crest and Prefect badge proudly displayed, a matching long skirt, black high-heeled shoes, white silk blouse with puffed sleeves and school tie, carefully brushed back reddish-brown hair, and a large book bag slung over one shoulder, Selina certainly looked the part of the serious student. Hepzibah was draped across her shoulders like a feline stole, and she was dragging along two trunks on a dolly behind her, the case with her broomstick strapped atop the lot. With NEWTs to study for, tutoring her younger cousin and Hannah to coach through her OWLs, one of those trunks was loaded down with her study materials and extra books.

Selina paused in her steps and looked back to see the rest of her family come through the portal.

Hannah stepped through the portal already dreading her Fifth Year, knowing she would be getting extra tutoring from her cousin. She was hoping to spot Emma and Cora and Minnie, as more than anything she didn't want to be stuck riding to the school by herself. Wearing jeans and a smart-looking polo shirt, the indigo-haired teenager was also of a mind to not be in uniform already, though she had a book bag over one shoulder, and another bag in which Evan was riding in, curled up under the cloth and shaking as the noise of the station was just too much for him.

Having just turned thirteen a few days before, Fianna was eager to get back to school, tuck into classes, and take to the air again. Unlike her sister, the Third Year Gryffindor was already dressed for school. Black loafers and gray knee socks were paired up with a bright red plaid short skirt, a black vest with her House crest, a short-sleeved dress shirt and House tie. She'd also taken to wearing her long red hair in a long single braid, which now hung over her right shoulder. In a bag over her shoulder rode Daniel J Tiger, her orange tiger-striped tabby, whom was watching everything around him, his paws on the top of the bag.

Fianna was hoping to spot friends to ride along with, though as short as she was, it was hard to spot anybody in the milling crowd of returning students and their families. Not far behind her were her parents, Hugh and Lavinia. Hugh was stuck dragging along the trunks belonging to the two girls, while Lavinia made sure everyone got to the platform in one piece. As soon as he was able, Hugh passed his burdens off to be loaded onto the train, and he and his wife hugged and kissed their daughters, bidding them farewell.

When Fianna and Hannah rushed off to seek out their friends, Selina was left standing with her aunt and uncle. "Is there a point in advising you to have a bit of fun?" asked Lavinia of her adopted child. "It's your last year of school, it won't come around again." Selina shook her head, and answered, "I'll count myself lucky to have time to watch the matches at school, Aunt Liv." Hugh told her, "We'll expect to see you at Christmas, the three of ye. All right?"

Selina drew a deep breath, and answered honestly, "That rather depends upon how much classwork we have, and how well Hannah and Fianna are doing at that point in the term. Fianna, I'm not so concerned for, Hannah flunks her OWLs she'll be lucky to get a job as a shop girl somewhere, and I need to ace my NEWTs if I wish to keep my career plans on track. Studies must come before everything else, including holidays and family gatherings, Uncle Hugh." Lavinia looked her in the eyes, and said softly, "We're sorry about having to put all these extra burdens on you, Selina. If there were a better option we'd take it, you must know that." The Seventh Year shrugged, and replied, "I'm an adult now, and they're my responsibility, at least for this last term."

Hugh and Lavinia took turns hugging and kissing their adopted daughter, and Selina could tell they were concerned for her, as much or more than they were for Hannah and Fianna, and they took a little more time letting her go. As they turned to leave, Selina started looking around, and quickly spotted Lola (minus Devonte), and called out to her friend. "Lola!" Thinking about Devonte caused her to wonder where her boyfriend was. She really hadn't seen Layton over the summer, and her family was asking many questions about him.

Once Hannah was away from her parents, whom were busy talking to Linny about coming home for Christmas (and she mightily resented the idea of not going home for Christmas due to school work), she started looking around, and soon spotted her best friends. "Cora! Emma! Mind if I join the party?" she called out and waved to get their attention.

mc2

Deviled Dregs

kiska166

murruelecreuset

OOC: kiska and murrue, is it okay for Hannah to join you two?
Selina: Where's Layton?

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games