Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:36 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

= To Elsa
*Grant* Night, Snowflake.

= to Grant
*Elsa here*
I'm in aww! good night my Prince to Be heart

Hiya, so for Ingus and Crysta's wedding, do you think a rain forest pavilion that's outdoors would work?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:43 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

= to Grant
*Elsa here*

Hiya, so for Ingus and Crysta's wedding, do you think a rain forest pavilion that's outdoors would work?

Ooo yes, that would be perfect, you're sweet, did you know? *smiles* have to go shopping shortly, little bit of groceries xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:55 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

= to Grant
*Elsa here*

Ooo yes, that would be perfect, you're sweet, did you know? *smiles* have to go shopping shortly, little bit of groceries xd

For a Kids to Adults OOC Game PSA, I may call it Prime Games  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:11 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

= to Grant
*Elsa here*

For a Kids to Adults OOC Game PSA, I may call it Prime Games

Prime Games?  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:10 pm
Evening, Queentintin. Before I go to bed, my monitor turned off and turned back on again a few minutes ago.

I hope my computer is alright, I have had it for about 2 years now as this is Year 2 of the Windows 10 Computer on my end and I already Vacuumed the inside of the Computer to get the dust out. I hope it doesn't die out like the Windows 7 Computer did

As I had some Computer Growing Pains time and again such as System Crashes, Failures, Formatting and Aging. When that happens, it leads to Repairs

Queentintin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:13 pm
CrystBalfast
Evening, Queentintin. Before I go to bed, my monitor turned off and turned back on again a few minutes ago.

I hope my computer is alright, I have had it for about 2 years now as this is Year 2 of the Windows 10 Computer on my end and I already Vacuumed the inside of the Computer to get the dust out. I hope it doesn't die out like the Windows 7 Computer did

Queentintin

odd, a game computer? hope it will be alright ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:20 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

I had some Computer Growing Pains time and again such as System Crashes, Failures, Formatting and Aging.
When that happens, it leads to a Reformat or Repairs. So I have to try and be careful as 2020 was the Last year I used the Windows 7 Computer as it was on its last legs before I had to get a new computer  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:33 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

I had some Computer Growing Pains time and again such as System Crashes, Failures, Formatting and Aging.
When that happens, it leads to a Reformat or Repairs. So I have to try and be careful as 2020 was the Last year I used the Windows 7 Computer as it was on its last legs before I had to get a new computer

I see, I guess those are growing computer pains. sorry to hear !  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:36 pm
Lust for Life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:43 pm
dont worry baby
https://youtu.be/3-NTv0CdFCk  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:11 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

I know. The Cost of Repairs can vary from the Monitor, Speakers, etc, or worse, the Computer Directly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:14 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

I know. The Cost of Repairs can vary from the Monitor, Speakers, etc, or worse, the Computer Directly.

or maybe its as simple as getting rid of windows! using a Linux logiciel =) free and good xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:21 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

or maybe its as simple as getting rid of windows! using a Linux logiciel =) free and good xd

I hope the computer's power supply doesn't die out, that's what happened to the Windows 7 computer that I used to have as a Dead Computer can be the worst case that can happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:47 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I hope the computer's power supply doesn't die out, that's what happened to the Windows 7 computer that I used to have as a Dead Computer can be the worst case that can happen.

for sure, so your core is dead, battery ,order a new one ,from new egg , if you need, just saying  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:54 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

for sure, so your core is dead, battery ,order a new one ,from new egg , if you need, just saying

I know that.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games