Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:52 am
Erverain
Was that no directed at the cat names?
Also, the reason I said George was because of St. George, and his legend of slaying dragons.
I had completely forgotten about him =/

And the no was directed towards both comments, actually, but initially directed at the George name sweatdrop

Chocolate and Vanilla seem too...well, unoriginal ^^; I've actually already seen that name for someones coco/kiki  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:53 am
Well, I suppose that naming a dragon George could be interpreted as ironic, but really it's because it's a good name.
Is suppose that naming them Ebony&Ivory would also be a little cliched?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:56 am
LOL more than likely Erverain, but if you ever get them you can name that ^_~ I'll stick with Japanese or at least names I've read in Manga LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:59 am
Bah, fiddlesticks. Well, I've gotta go, so see you all tomorrow, same bat-time, same bat-channel!  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:59 am
See ya Erverain!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:00 am
Erverain
Well, I suppose that naming a dragon George could be interpreted as ironic, but really it's because it's a good name.
pretty much I'm against giving them names to describe their conflicting attributes...I mean, if you (or your wife) were to have twins and by some strange fluke one was black and one was white, would you name them Blacky and Whitey? =/ Not something I would do sweatdrop

EDIT: I have actually seen this happen =P  

Undakai
Crew

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:02 am
Undakai
Erverain
pretty much I'm against giving them names to describe their conflicting attributes...I mean, if you (or your wife) were to have twins and by some strange fluke one was black and one was white, would you name them Blacky and Whitey? =/ Not something I would do sweatdrop

Actually, if that happened, I'd start questioning my wife's loyalty. And then I'd name them Ollie and Marcus.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:02 am
*backs away from the conversation slowly*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:06 am
*pops in* hello people  
*glomps* HI!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Undakai
Crew

Erverain
Undakai
Erverain

Actually, if that happened, I'd start questioning my wife's loyalty. And then I'd name them Ollie and Marcus.

A black family giving birth to a son with a pigmentation disorder (in other words an Albino) would probably cause something similar to this IMV. Ollie and Marcus seem to be fairly acceptable names, not outright dealing with their confliction, so that seems to me like a more appropriate choice 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:09 am
Sanzoskitsune
*glomps* HI!
*ish glomped, but decides to snuggle up* found out theres no way for me to go to the funeral for her  

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:11 am
I'm sorry hun *hugs* Maybe sometime in the future you could at least visit her grave. It's not much but its an option.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:14 am
*sighs and just rests in her arms* you are so awesome Sanzo, im glad i got to be friends with you ^_^  

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:15 am
Heh thanks, but I'm just me =^_^= and you seem like you'll be a cool friend *hugs*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games