Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~~Jade~~sweetbox

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:51 am
Hello!^^ My name is Cassandra, though I usually have people call me Cassie instead, but for here just call me Jade 3nodding I'm from Arkansas (oh no hillbilliesD: XD) in the U.S. domokun I've been on gaia a year or so I guess but I un-addicted myself for FFXI Online xd Some of the things that I like are photography(I'm setting up a photo shoot in about an hour actually), drawing (if you're on dA I'm ~IluffUsher surprised ), swimming for hours at a time, being alone, playing in the rain, running cross country, and my boyfriend heart About music, really I like it all I don't care for what genre it is 3nodding I play the flute. ninja Also nicknaming people is something I love to do xp Now since I made this so dang long I'll finish with something original. whee My favorite color is rainbow. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:06 am
Hullo, my audience.

My name is Matthew. I happen to be at the age of 16.

My interests include the art of music, reading, and writing among other things. I'm starting to get myself more into anime as time goes on. domokun

My musical taste is quite expansive if I do say so myself. I like everything from Miles Davis to Techno/Trance to Pig Destroyer, but Metal is my most favored musical genre. cool

A quick run-down of some of my favorite bands: Dream Theater, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Pig Destroyer, Cryptopsy, Coheed & Cambria... etc...

I can't really think of anything else to say, so I guess you'll just have to find out more about me as I discuss things in this guild. wink  

Static Canyon

Herr Kaiser Matthelm

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:18 am
Greetings,

I am Matt, im 18 and live in annapolis maryland. Im offten called bye the name 'Coppage'.

My interests are Music, (lissaning and playing) Computers, going to conserts, and just haveing a good times. I lission to nerly every thing...my play list includs such things from Bob Marly, to Dragonforce. From Arc in the Sky to Anti-Flag, Im a music majar in collage, and all music fasanates me. I play guitar, bass, and mandolin, and im the admin to the bass players guild. Im still fairly young, but ive hade a lot of life experence...some things that i regret...others i dont...But I feel that if i can teach one not to do what i did in the past, then thats makeing good of my mistaks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:09 am
I'm known as Oosaji, Sara, Alison, Alis, Zexion, Zexy, Marijuana or Thorn. Or you could just call me whatever else you want. Every one else does.

I'm fourteen as of the day after this post. I have a month left of grade eight. I live in Calgary, which is in Canada. I'm called Marijuana because I always sound like I'm on drugs.

I like Harry Potter, any game by Tetsuya Nomura or David Jaffe, Electronic Gaming Monthly, my PS2, Peter Salvador Parker the PSP, cosplaying, manga, floating sushi bars, Soul Calibur, DDR, and elbows.

n.n;

Oosaji

mute-gibberish

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:53 pm
I'm mute-gibberish, also known as mute, gibby or any form of those two. As for my real name, I only give that out to friends or people who ask politely.
I'm sixteen going on seventeen, and I'm a lurker/artist of the Art Freebies forum.
My intrests include soccer, drawing, badmitten, listening to music, and sitting around doing nothing all day.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:22 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

sveltlynx

Yurijima

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:47 pm
Hi! I was just recently invited to join ^^ My name is Rebecca, but feel free to call me Becca, Becky or Yuri (doesn't matter which ^^). I'm 17, from Georgia, and my birthday is Nov. 12th. I like Anime, writting, cooking, listening to music and chatting. I consider myself to be friendly and humorous, but i tend to dislike ppl easily - so just be careful.

I hope that wasn't too much ^^; Thanks for the invite!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:10 pm
Hear Ye Hear Ye:

By order of Lord and King of all of Gaia Johnny K. Gambino and his son and Heir to the Gambino Thrown and Fortune Gino Gambino I present to you Rufus the Vandal. Terrible wicked pilliger of villages and ravenger of souls. He has been seen many times breaking the law, busting heads and a punk shows all over gaia. He has quite the tenior on gaia and has been around since 03 so be careful, this man is armed and dangerous and to be considered extreamly leathal, although he has been seen giving out donation letters for charitable causes. he is currently on the hunt for a Dtail. Parents gaurd them carefully!

That is all.  

AKujinK

Talismyn

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:10 pm
Hello <3

Erm,
My name is Megan
and I love art, arting,
food and fooding,
I also love rabbits/bunnies
and bubbles
and things

C:

Thanks for the invitation x) <33
heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:14 pm
Heya, I'm HB but feel free to call me Mew, Mewsue, Suzie, HB and any other nick names you can think of. ^^

I generally hang out in the Life issues forum but I accationally post in the GD and Q&A.

My real name is Suzie, I am 13 and I live in Australia. I am currently in the ninth grade so I will not be on as much as I would like to because I need to study ETC.  

Whole Wheat Skittles

crystal_pepzi

7,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:35 pm
'ello people!
The name's Crystal, thoughs who know me call me Sami.
I'm 23, live in Dallas Tx. and have two kids! ( Yes, I'm a good deal older than most gaians.)
I enjoy Playing the Piano, Singing (badly) anywhere I get the urge too despite the protests of those around me... whee . I love listening to music, mainly Punk Rock but I was raised on Classical and have a deep hearted love for the piano and violin.
While most of my friends were into Ace of base and the back street boys I worshiped David Bowie and Cher (mainly their work from the 70's.) Rebel Rebel was my gateway drug. wink
I go through pop rocks like they're crack. I'm a vivacious, beautifull, creative, curvy goddess. (nahh.. I'm not concieted at all. razz )
And I LOVE chatting with people though I should warn everyone that I'm a little out there.. (My friends would say insane.) but If you wish go ahead and send me a note. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:44 pm
ok I;m Calianne (real name) but everyone calls me Cali. I am a musician, a writer and pretty much anything that has to do with the theater. I am 17, bi, taken, and totaly willing to help people with their problems. I love heavy metal classic rock and j-pop and I hate rabbits  

Calianne

Fox Lightstep

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:34 pm
Ho hum ho hum.... What to say... what to say....
Guess I could start with my name. *point to username* There.. done... hmmm... I guess I could also say I was born Jan. 21, 1988. I'll let you do the math on my age. And no it's not 2006-1988. Let's see...

Oh yeah.. I like to type in this color. It's my trade mark. I enjoy many things and I disslike a great deal less than what I like. If it interests me, you'll know. And if I hate it, you'll definately know.
Like Ramen. Japanese Ramen is uberly good. (So is that soda in the corner there.)
Japan is one of my main things. If you know about their culture and language, you won't get on my bad side. If you attempt to speak it (aka using the words in your sentances and it not making any sense what so ever) and then fail, or just so happen to comment badly about them on one of my bad days, you're definately going on my black list. I can't stand people who use the Japanese language in their sentances when they probably don't even know what they're saying... stare Also anime. I like. Fav. series is Hagane No Renkinjyutsushi. aka Full Metal Alchemist. And Naruto.(english version sucks major a**!!) Also Hamtaro. 3nodding

hmmm.... what else...?

Are video games considered related to Japan since I mainly play big titles like KH2 that are from Japan....?

Hmmm... Ah yes I know..
MUNCHKIN
For those of you who know what it is, I applaud you and also use my Kneepads of Allure to lure you into a discussion with me. twisted For those of you who don't know, I cry for you for two seconds and then point and laugh as I use my Really Impressive Title to lure you to my trap, then my Contion of Ponfusion to give you a taste of my Limburger And Anchovy Sandwich 3nodding (basically you're a sad, sad person and I feel sorry for you)

Well... the rest people mostly come to know over time.

Also, I play Guild Wars. Not Factions. Just GW. domokun Drawing. Drawing is fun. mrgreen
One last note...I ust graduated from high school!!! rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:49 am
My name's Shari and I live in England. I am an aspiring author and am currently starting work on my first novel. I also love watching anime and favourites include: Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Fushigi Yugi, Outlaw Star, Cardcaptor Sakura, Loveless and Vampire Princess Miyu. My favourite music is anything JRock but my favourite bands/artists are: Amber Dust, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Dir en Grey and Gackt. I've only been on Gaia for about a week now and love it ^^  

Eternal_Eos

Jimmyforshort

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:28 am
Hiya...My names Jimmy (not really but I hate my real name) and I'm 16. I live in Alaska and I hate it, wish I still lived in Florida. I like anything funny, food, and hugs. I have been evaluated and am certifiably mentally unstable. I'm currently on suicide watch and I hate my life. That's about it.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games