Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard turned to see Essie as she greeted him. It was good to see her, he’d admit. He’d told his family about Esther. His mother was thrilled her only son was making friends. His father couldn’t get a word in edge wise due to his wife’s gift to gab. Course his sister was equally as happy to hear about his new friend. Apparently Aurora liked her despite not knowing much about her. Then again she was five she liked everybody. He left the part about her being muggleborn though which he partly felt bad for. Perhaps he should have shared that with them, but then that’s all anyone would see. So leaving it out was probably for the best.

“Oh yeah, I’m well versed with it.” Richard replied back to her jokingly. “Couldn’t manage to learn French but I speak a fluent owl.” He added brightly. If only it was like talking to snakes. “I’ll admit I wish I could. Would make it easier to figure out what Cinnamon wants. Instead of getting my fingers nipped at.” Richard told her as he leaned onto the handle bar of his trolley. “Yeah, it was okay I guess. Honestly thought it would be worst then it turned out to be. The moment I got home my dad had a talk to me in his office. Rather painless one to be honest.” He told her before adding. “And then the rest of the summer consisted of either hanging in my room or in the backyard under the trees.”

“What about you? Your family any better with the whole witch thing?” Richard asked curiously. He knew that her father’s opinion on it from last year. He secretly hoped that her family was more accepting about the whole thing. Though something told him they were set in their ways and nothing would change that. Granted you couldn’t blame him for trying to be optimistic. After all they had let her go to Hogwarts in the first place and clearly they were letting her return.

Status : Glad to be getting out of here...
                                                  With : Essie

Attire : Casual T-shirt & Jeans

OCC : - - -

mc2

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:39 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ṡøṃεøṉε ќεερṡ ṡ α ÿ ï ṉ ģ ï'ṃ ï ṉ ṡ α ṉ ε τø с ø ṃ ρ l α ï ṉ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αвøυτ α ṡ h ø τ ģ υ ṉ ώεḋḋïṉģ αṉḋ α ṡ τ α ï ṉ øṉ ṃÿ ṡ h ï ɾ τ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ в ε l ï ε ṿ ε εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ τhατ ÿøυ в ɾ ε α τ h ε xxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ ģετ α ραɾќïṉģ ṿ ï ø l α τ ï ø ṉ αṉḋ α ṃ α ģ ģ ø τ øṉ ÿøυɾ ṡ l ε ε ṿ ε xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceRuaridh hadn't really believed his uncle when the older man had told him how to get to the train he was supposed to take. First of all, he didn't trust the b*****d as far as he could throw him. Being that Rory was only eleven, and small for his age, and Callum Murdoch was a rather large man, that distance amounted to 'none'. He hadn't even known he had an uncle, aside from the one that was rotting in a prison cemetery. He'd heard his father mention some guy named Cal from time to time, but there'd never been any context. Then there was the fact that Cal wasn't like the rest of the family. His accent was all but gone, and he had a really crisp, hoity-toity way of speaking that Rory instantly disliked. People with vocabularies like that always thought they were better than everyone, and never hesitated to screw over others. The fact that Cal was his family just made him more suspicious; he must talk like that and stay away from the family because he didn't think that he was like them, yeah? b*****d.

spaceThen there was the fact that, it didn't matter that he'd been doing magic on accident for years, or that his da had told him that's what it was; he still didn't quite buy all this shite. Magic was real, sure, that he got. But that just meant that there was a whole new set of rules about how the world worked that he didn't know. He wasn't about to let someone make an arse of him by pulling some prank, telling him lies about what magic could and couldn't do. He hadn't actually tried to go through the barrier until he'd seen a handful of other people do it, and still couldn't quite believe it'd worked when he did it himself.

spaceHe frowned, looking around the platform curiously. He had a cousin, too, some girl named Kiera that Cal hadn't brought with them when they went shopping. Said he wanted to get to know Rory and that wouldn't happen with her there running her mouth... Rory knew that was bullshite. He just hadn't wanted his precious daughter near his trashy family, the boy bet. She was probably some snooty little thing too, nose in the air and all that. He spotted a dark-skinned girl, only one, and wondered if that was her; how many black kids were there at this school? He grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood, so he wasn't really used to seeing so many white kids in one place. It was weird. But just because she was black and so was he, didn't mean she was the cousin, he guessed. Not like he was gonna go up and ask her; she would probably take one look at him and sneer like he was dirt or something. Ruddy princess, that's what he bet she was. His lip curled, and he started pushing his trolley towards the train. Might as well board; all these people were probably just like Uncle Callum. He was pretty sure the only reason he was actually getting to go to this school was because the guy was paying for it or something. He seemed like he had money. Rory didn't need his stupid handout... but he may as well take advantage of it. And go to the magic school, and learn magic. It'd get him out of regular school, at least for a while. He bet he'd be kicked out of his pretentious-arse school in a month tops, though.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Open for interaction

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image
                                                    'Cause I know what it's like to test fate
                                                    Had my shoulders pressed with that weight
                                                    Stood up strong in spite of that hate

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys had his hands shoved in his pockets, already dreading the upcoming year. It wasn't the studying, or the OWLs, or the fact that he was looking at Lola and realizing he'd be stuck in a position of leadership next year. He could deal with all of those. What he didn't like was the idea that he was going to be well, doing what he was going to do. No one was going to understand it, and he couldn't ask anyone about it either. His da had fallen for Aedan so early on that he didn't even have the same doubts that Rhys now carried. No one else had the same problems either, as Pru had found Addy and Kenny had Jojo. Neither were pining after a guy that would never even be attracted to the same sex, let alone be attracted to them.. He just had to have shite luck, as usual. Add to that the fact that more than likely if Jazzy hadn't hated Rhys before, he was certain that she hated him now. All because Gid had never told him he would never try and seek him out anymore. The fact it had been a very angry girlfriend of his that had done it, it honestly hurt, and hurt deep down.

Then Heath had to point out to him in his usual blunt fashion that Rhys wasn't into girls, and everything clicked into place. The reason he felt so awkward with Vannah. The reason why Gid and Jazzy together all the time bothered him. It made his head hurt, and suddenly he wanted desperately to actually be attracted to Vannah like Gid was to Jazzy. It'd make life so much simpler, and everything would hurt so much less. He'd fallen for the one guy in his year that was absolutely straight, excluding Mordred, since his housemate was just an arse. He couldn't say for sure about the others, but it certainly seemed like that was the case. Honestly he wanted to just find a hole to hide in and disappear forever in, but it wouldn't solve his problems. It'd just make them worse, but he was done making his life worse.

Having already stowed his trunk away and managing to find a compartment to himself, the Ravenclaw started looking around for Gid one last time. He wasn't going to make a repeat of this. Not again. It wouldn't even be a case of saying Jazzy had won, since neither had known they were competing against the other. He doubted very much that Jazzy even knew, despite Heath being an arse and basically spelling it out for the both of them. Besides, he wasn't going to try and interject himself in their lives anymore. It wasn't fair to either, and Rhys could deal with his own problems himself. Heck, he might even be able to talk to Caty more often, if she wasn't being so hyper at the time. He at least understood half of what she was feeling, even if her mood swings were more of a chemical imbalance than anything else.

Spotting the happy couple, Rhys ignored the twisting in his gut and walked forward, not even trying to put on a smile. It wasn't worth it. He slowed down when he reached them, stopping a few feet away while working up the courage to look each of them in the eye. Taking a deep breath, he finally looked up, expecting to see hate in Jazzy's eyes and Gid's usual curiosity. That was going to kill him to see, but he wasn't going to stop.
                                                    "Gideon, Jasmine, we need to talk. No accusations, no yelling. Just talking. I swear it." He ignored the thought that he could just back out of this and instead stood firm. The least he could do was let them know what he was going to do.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This already sucks, and I haven't even said anything yet...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Night gets darkest right before dawn
                                                    What don't kill you makes you more strong
                                                    And I been waiting for it so long

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder, Glynn, Tiernan, Aleah, Rey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αll ṃÿ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ αɾε h ε α τ h ε ṉ ṡ - ταќε ïτ ṡ l ø ώ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώ α ï τ ƒøɾ τhεṃ τø α ṡ ќ ÿøυ ώhø ÿøυ ќ ṉ ø ώ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ρlεαṡε ḋøṉ'τ ṃαќε αṉÿ ṡ υ ḋ ḋ ε ṉ ṃ ø ṿ ε ṡ xxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ ḋøṉ'τ ќ ṉ ø ώ τhε h α l ƒ øƒ τhε α в υ ṡ ε xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian figured it wouldn't be that hard to find his friends; Aleah would have her new dog with her, and it wasn't really like Balder was on the short side. The blonde boy said goodbye to his parents, and immediately split off from his sister and Eve (why did she have to come with them anyway? He knew Dom and Gracie were vampires but still, couldn't she just hang out at Chris and Ada's all day or something?). He then started scanning the crowd, easily spotting his best mate and the small crowd that seemed to be forming around him. He grinned, quickening his pace as much as he could while pushing his trolley and keeping pace with Tootles. As he approached the group, he waved excitedly. "Hey, everyone!" he called out, pleased that Aleah was already with Balder. He didn't quite recognize the others with his friend except sort of vaguely. They weren't first years, that he did know.

spaceThe Gryffindor boy wrapped an arm around Aleah's shoulder in a brief hug with a quiet 'hey'. "Hey, Kronos," he said happily to the dog, snickering at the way Tootles moved closer to sniff at him questioningly. Bas tugged his own dog's leash so he'd keep his distance. He then turned his attention to the rest of the group, smiling. "Hey, Balder, who're your friends?" he asked, curious. He thought he knew everyone Balder knew, after all. "I'm Sebastian," he told the younger kids, smiling. "Balder's my best mate. Uh, you can call me Bas or something, Sebastian's a mouthful." None of these kids were in his house, but he knew he'd seen them around.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ώhÿ'ḋ ÿøυ с ø ṃ ε, ÿøυ ќ ṉ ε ώ ÿøυ ṡhøυlḋ hαṿε ṡ τ α ÿ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx ï τ ɾ ï ε ḋ τø ώ α ɾ ṉ ÿøυ јυṡτ τø ṡταÿ α ώ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αṉḋ ṉ ø ώ τhεÿ'ɾε ø υ τ ṡ ï ḋ ε ɾεαḋÿ τø в υ ṡ τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ïτ løøќṡ lïќε ÿ ø υ ṃïģhτ вε ø ṉ ε ø ƒ υ ṡ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image

All I want is everything
Yes, everything, too much is not enough

╔═════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Hufflepuff - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Halfblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

Cordelia had already gotten rid of her belongings by the time Emma found her. Okay, “gotten rid of” wasn’t exactly the correct wording, but she didn’t have drag her stuff around anymore, so that was that. The sixth year looked up when she heard her name being called and smiled immediately as she spotted her friend. “Hey!” she called, returning the greeting with a wave and a huge smile plastered on her face. “I missed you!” With that, the brunette hugged the mauve haired girl before answering her next question. “It was relaxing; I hung out Bella’s new place a lot. Well, it isn’t that new anymore. She moved out in the springtime – springtime? Yeah, springtime. I think,” she explained. “But I haven’t had a chance to actually hang out there ‘til the summer for obvious reasons.” Being stuck at Hogwarts was the only reason, really.

It wasn’t that Cordelia didn’t like being at Hogwarts – she did. It just sucked when she missed out on what the rest of her family was doing. Basically, the only time she saw either of her sisters was at Christmas or hanging with them separately during the summer. They were both adults and led busy lives – oh, and they also didn’t really like spending time together. It was alright, though. Cora got to do twice the amount of activities this way. “Oh, my god! I nearly forgot to tell you! I got kinda drunk one night,” she exclaimed a little too loudly. Others around her gave dirty looks – mostly the parents that heard. “Yeah, Alex let me have my first drunk experience with her.” Cora didn’t mean to brag or come off as if she thought she was cool – even if she did – but it was pretty cool, hey? Her older sister got her drunk underage.

“Anyways, tell me all about your summer. How were your parents? I hope you didn’t hate life as much as you thought you would.” Cordelia frowned while saying the last sentence. She felt sorry for her friend. It wasn’t fair. Why did she have to go visit them? They were awful parents. They didn’t even raise her! Emma didn’t owe them anything. At the sound of her name being called yet again, Cordelia cocked an eyebrow and looked up in the direction from which the voice yelled. “Hannah! Not at all!” When the indigo haired girl came over, the brunette hugged her as well. “I wanna hear all about your summer, too. What did ya do? Anything fun? Any boys?”

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm sick of settling for in between
And I'm not giving up

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:36 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie chuckled at the thought of Connor bumping around the house because of a new piece of furniture or some toys in the way of his regular walking route. “Yikes. For Connor’s sake, I’d hope you don’t redecorate often.” It was nice that he had an assistant dog, though. That would help a lot around Hogwarts. There were so many pathways and passages and anything could change with the snap of a finer (or the swish of a wand). When the blind twin mentioned that he and Sadie would be golden, the girl couldn’t help but laugh. “She already is golden. She’s a Golden Retriever!” Mackenzie laughed a little too hard at her own joke. Hey, she thought she was funny. What was wrong with that?

Colton seemed to really understand that Mackenzie had to show Sadie some love before them. The twelve year old was crazy obsessed with dogs. It just wouldn’t be right to say hello to the furry friend first. “I missed you guys, too. A summer away from my friends is too long.” Next year, Mackenzie would have to meet up with her Hogwarts friends at least once. It was just kinda hard to do that without having parental supervision. Ugh, her mum was so overprotective sometimes. After all, the girl had a wand and could use magic to defend herself. There was no rule against that. A moment later, Saio appeared, looking a lot less enthusiastic to be back than the rest of the gang. “Hi, Saio. Are you okay?” The girl looked as though she was trying her best not to fall apart, and the only reason Mackenzie could really tell something was the matter – even if she ended up lying and saying she was alright or just had an allergy or just yawned – was because they were best friends.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Miss GryffindorK
murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:56 pm
Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

XXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Fifth Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Anna ran ahead through the barrier after saying goodbye to her brother and Gwen who she was finding out was going to be a much more permanent fixture in their household since she finally finished her master's and had come to live with her uncle. And her. She hadn't been too surprised since she knew it was bound to happen, they had only been engaged for like ever, it just felt weird that it was now an actual thing. She had been so used to it just being her and her uncle and now there was an entirely new person added to the mix. Ok not newnew since she'd met Gwen before and she was honestly a really cool person. Like really really cool. She had a tattoo of a narwhal on the back of her neck and had a nose ring. Which was like, totally two-sided of her uncle since he had given her this long winded speech about keeping her body "pure" and whatnot and his own fiancé had stuff on hers. And awesomely, the older woman had agreed and told promised to take her on her sixteenth to get her nose pierced if she still wanted it. So it wasn't like she didn't like Gwen, she really did, she just felt like now she was imposing on their happy home. Technically it was Jordan's flat they were staying in so he could tell her to scram any second. He said he wouldn't but who knew what could change in a few months. It was only a two bedroom so what if Gwen got pregnant! She knew those two weren't as "wholesome" as her uncle might want to present so it was definitely possible a little condom accident could happen. And then it would be the happy family and the little orphan. Ugh, she really had to stop thinking about this. She was a fifth year! She was more than halfway done with her schooling and while Annie still had nooooooo idea what exactly she wanted to do with her life at least she wasn't failing out of everything. Plus she had actually studied a bit for her OWL's over the summer so, yeah. She was definitely doing great. As she pushed her trolley she looked around to see people she knew who she might be able to join on the train. The Gryffindor spotted Gid and Jazzy but figured they would want alooonneeee time and just hurried past with a knowing smirk before she spotted Emma running towards Cordelia and eagerly followed after her. She got there right after Hannah joined up but figured the more the merrier. "Hey guys! Sorry to crash the party but uh, hope you don't mind one more?" Annie said with a bright, if a bit sheepish, grin.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

kiska166

Graydon Ironshield

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Platform 9 3/4
With ~ Emma, Cora, Hannah
What ~ Getting together with friends/getting on the train

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:10 am
User Image

Avendalena "Keira" Northtide
Eleven~ Unsorted First Year

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Keira pushed her cart enthusiastically, the weight of her books and supplies not even seeming to register. She was going to Hogwarts! She had dreamed of this place so often when she was a child, listening to her parents fight and battle in the other room. She had sometimes pretended she was at the wizarding school, practicing spells and potions, when really she was just at her house, covering her little brother's ears and crying. But now, everything was different. After her parents' death, her life had been changed by her grandparents who had adopted Keira and her baby brother. With her grandparents', Hogwarts had felt more real, more tangible of a goal. And now she was here, her plain black robes already on, her gleaming wand tucked safely in a pocket, her hair dyed brown and brushed so many times it practically glowed under the lights of King's cross. When her and her family had pushed through to the platform, she turned to her grandparents and gave them huge hugs.
"Thank you so much, I love you. Write to me!" she said. When it was time to say goodbye to her brother Oberon, she almost cried. They were a package deal, and there had never been a time where she hadn't been there to protect her brother. His brown eyes were filled with tears as she gripped his tiny shoulders. "Stay safe, please. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Remember to brush your teeth I love you! If you don't send me letters I'll kill you!" Once her family had dispersed,
Keira turned to look at all the people on the platform and once again felt the surge of excitement. She wondered who she would meet!

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

((Out of Character~ )))

Semper Leo

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:16 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  Cᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  Lᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  Cᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar arrived at the King's Cross but this time, with Apparition. Apparently, his two brothers were coming with him because at first, Matteo told Austmar to assist Ivar to King's Cross since he was going to work... Then suddenly, he apparently changed his mind and decided to put the Hufflepuff as his first priority. Or maybe it was because he just could not trust Austmar being with his younger brother, either way Ivar decided to roll with. The more the merrier! Even if there were some people who thought that his two brother were married... Considering that technically speaking, Matteo and Austmar were not related by blood. Well, okay, Matteo told him that he was bi but Austmar was, like, very straight so it was redonk. Also, it's so weird because that sounds like incest. Like, Gross. Very gross.

Pushing his trolley to the "portal" (Well, no, barrier) and founding himself with the presence of the red train, he couldn't help but be elated to be back here. Not that he hated his home, he loved his family but it was fun to be around your friends, you know?

"Lyssna, Ivar. Jag är okej med din quidditch aktivitet men snälla, bara vara försiktiga." Matteo told him as he helped him out with getting the luggage on the train, but his statement only made Austmar roll his eyes, "Sheesh! Quidditch är skyldig att vara farliga, kom igen! Även Rubin och jag visste faran i att idrotten!"

Ivar nodded in agreement with Austmar and told him with crossed arms as the three of them went out of the train about unloading the luggage, "Ja! Jag kan helt hantera det! Antyder du att jag inte kan göra det, Matti?" That alone made the older brother blink in surprise, then he answered defensively, "Jag sa inte det!"

Ivar smirked smugly at Matteo then suddenly spotted a group of blondies featuring Tiernan and Reyna. Oh! A lot of his friends condensed in a spot, this should be fun. Also, he missed his friends so much to be honest; especially Glynn, Tiernan, Arnie, Reyna, and Balder. Before he could run, he realized that the best way to greet your Welsh friend Glynn was to greet him in Welsh as well, that might impress him. "Aussie! How do you say "How are you" in Welsh?" Ivar looked up to his tall blond brother.

Austmar stared at him for a while in surprise, then he answered, "Um.... Hm... it's 'Sut wyt ti'. Why?"

"I want to impress my Welsh friend, tack!" He hugged his two brothers Matteo and Austmar tightly, though it took some seconds longer to let go of the former since he was going to work again as an Auror.

Approaching Glynn, Balder, Tiernan, Reyna, and a pair of unknown people, he greeted with a smile, "Hello, Tiernan and Reyna! Trevligt att se dig, Balder! Hi, Glynn! Sut wyt ti?" It should be noted that his accent of saying that Welsh phrase was terrible, given that he never spoke Welsh until now. Turning to the two strangers, he smiled to them as well, "Hi, I think we have not met, yeah? I'm Ivar Eriksson, Hufflepuff and s'good to see you. How's the summer, you lot?" He asked the whole group and looked at them, then his eyes went to Glynn, who was looking as if he did not ask to be thrown in a group, at least in Ivar's opinion. The young Swede could not help but wonder why, but maybe Ivar was just thinking too much? He was not sure about it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [Balder, Glynn, Reyna, Tiernan, Bas, and Aleah, ] α† [Platform 3/4]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  Translation :
                                                  Matteo : Listen, Ivar. I'm okay with your Quidditch activity but please, just be careful.
                                                  Austmar : Sheesh! Quidditch is bound to be dangerous, come on! Even Rubin and I knew the danger of the sport! "
                                                  Ivar : Yeah! I can totally handle it! Are you suggesting that I cannot do it, Matti?
                                                  Matteo : I did not say that!

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

oyehh

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:57 am
xxxxxxxxxxxx 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓬𝒆𝓵𝓵𝒆 𝓐. ℬ𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
Unsorted First Year Half-Blood spacexx

User Image

═══════════════════════════════════

xxxWhy do you care what people think? Are you hooked up to their leash?
                                                    xxxYou know anklebiters ate up your personality
                                                    xxxTry to remember how it felt to just make up your own steps,
                                                    xxxAnd let anklebiters chew up, spit out someone else!

╔═══════════════════════════════════

Clara arrived with her father and cousin by a car, happily chatting about Hogwarts. Well, the be honest, the chat was more on between Clara and Kenji, since he knew alot about Hogwarts than anyone. It wasn't like she hated her dad, she loved him like always, alright? The young girl was just as excited as he, given that her dad never went to the Platform 3/4 before (Duh, of course he knew that King's Cross was like, he went there when he didn't have the mood to use apparition or a car).

"Kuya Kenji, 'di ba sabi mo may apat na houses sa paaralan na ito? San ka dati?" Well, she knew that there were four, only that she didn't memorize it well. Well, there was Gryffindor, Slyth-something, Huffpuff(?), and something that starts with an R.

"Hufflepuff," Kenji simply answered, "Maganda yung dormitoryo nila, isa sa mga kaibigan ko ay galing doon at ngayon ay nagtuturo sa Hogwarts. Batiin mo siya pag nakita mo, okay?"

Clara could not help but raise an eyebrow and asked him, "Paano ko naman malalaman kung sino sa kanila? Sige, tanungin ko na lang isa't isa ang mga guro doon, ganun?" Like come on, there were obviously a lot of teachers in that school. Duh! That would be weird and awkward for both sides. She knew better than giving bad impressions to her first day of school, thank you very much!

Kenji narrowed his eyes and sighed, answering her, "Si Ada... Blonde siya, maliit, tapos masyadong maputi--"

"Kuya, marami pong mapuputi dito sa England. Labas din pag may time--- OhsheetI'msosorry!" She was so focused in talking to her cousin that she accidentally bumped her trolley to a boy with curly hair, he looked like he was of the same age as her. Also, hooray! She wasn't the only first year who wasn't white... Well, obviously, there had to be people in Hogwarts that weren't pale, right? But still, her neighbors were kind of pale as paper, while her family were really brown and tan. Anyway, back to whatever she just did to the boy... "Sorry, fault's on me, I wasn't looking to where I was going but that's still stupid of me so... Um, anyway, I'm Clara Bautista, I'm new here in Hogwarts. And you? Are you new here, too? I like your hat, by the way!"

═══════════════════════════════════╝

Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?xx
                                                    Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve gotxxx
                                                    What do you actually expect? A broken mirror to reflect?xx
                                                    You know, anklebiters gave you a false perceptionxxx

═══════════════════════════════════
                                                    Ɯιтн [Kenji, her father, Ruaridh] αт [Platform 3/4]

Sɪɴɢʟᴇ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    Translation:

Clara : Kenji, aren't there like four houses in that school? Where were you back then?
                                                    Kenji : Hufflepuff. The dorms are nice, one of my friends is from there and she's currently teaching at Hogwarts. Say hello to her for me, okay?
                                                    Clara : How could I even tell them apart? Like sure, let me just ask every single one of them, how about that?
                                                    Kenji : Well, Ada... She's blonde, short, very pale---
                                                    Clara : Kenji, there are alot of white people in England. Try going outside sometime--- OhsheetI'msosorry!

Cara Miakitty

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
murruelecreuset generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:08 am
Orphan Sisters for Life
First Years

With : Each Other...

User ImageUser Image
Four girls who only had three things in common (Music, Magic, and the fact they were orphans) came onto the platform together. Kimberly was probably the least excited out of all of them. “These shoes are bloody uncomfortable… and why did I have to wear a skirt?” She complained. “Stop complaining Kimberly, you’ll be fine. Oh and if you want to know why, because you can’t wear sneakers and girls are supposed to wear skirts.” Minako told her. “I swear if I see one girl wearing pants…” Kimberly muttered under her breath. “Look at that express train!” Alana commented trying to stop the girls from arguing, if you could really call it that. “That’s a hall class steam locomotive.” Minako chimed in. “How do you know that?” Candace asked. “I saw it in a book once… I think…”

As they went headed to the drop off, Kimberly’s eyes fell on Peter talking to two girls. “Peter’s harassing more people by the looks of things… Probably driving them crazy…” She commented. “Just ignore him.” Alana told her, he wasn’t worth it. Of course with that came Candace who whirled around to look at Kimberly. “I wouldn’t worry about him. Look at all of this.” She commented spreading her arms out in a grand gesture before spinning back around to her cart. “Now let’s go! We have a train to board!” Candace said racing off in the direction of trolley drop off. Kimberly rolled her eyes before following after her with the other two.

Unfortunately at the pace Candace was going she lost control and was about to run right into someone. “Candace, look out!” The three girls shouted in unison. The blonde threw on the breaks however she didn’t do it fast enough as the cart still managed to collide with a boy who looked to be their age. With the sudden stop Candace collided with the other side of her trolley, losing her balance. Evidently she managed to tip it over taking it with her before crashing to the ground. “Ace, you okay?” Kimberly said rushed over to her friend’s side. Minako quickly rushed over to the boy's side. “Are you alright?” She asked them. Alana on the other hand raced over to Peaches, Candace’s pet mouse who was crying out in a panic. “Peaches! It’s okay, you’ll be alright…” She said softly to it trying to calm the poor thing down.

“Yeah I’m okay.” Candace replied to her concerned friend before turning her attention to the kid she hit. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hit you. I didn’t hurt you did I? Please tell me I didn’t.” She said feeling absolutely terrible. Why was she always such a klutz?

Alana ~ Status : Happy... A little nervous... Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Excited to get to Hogwarts Theme ~ Attire
Kimbery ~ Status : Annoyed / Uncomfortable Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Happy... Feeling Horrible... Theme ~ Attire

OOC: I just couldn't decide they're all fun sounding choices!
Random Roll (in order of offerings)… Eve (1), Rory (2), Reuben (3) Reuben it is!

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Oᒪᗪᙓᖇ TᙎIᑎGᖇYᖴᖴIᑎᗪOᖇᔕᙓᙅOᑎᗪ Yᙓᗩᖇ

Colton chuckled at Kenzie's reaction about their furniture. Connor looked slightly less amused, but he didn't typically take well to people pointing out his inherent blindness. "We do, but it's always a learning ordeal for him. Then again, it's odd for everyone. Mum usually trips over things too. She's kinda clumsy though..." He pondered for a moment, then laughed when the girl pointed out that Sadie was always golden. It was a clever play on words! Even Connor offered a small snort of laughter. When Connor was dragged away by the odd Slytherin girl, Colton debated going to his younger brother's aid, but decided if he needed help Sadie'd lead him back.

As the girl said she'd missed the twins, Colton grinned brightly. "We were touring in Nepal this summer. Usually we'd be able to have guests, but the photoshoot lasted longer than expected! But it's okay, we had fun." He looked proud of his explanation of his whereabouts, grinning like he was made of gold. When Saio walked over, his smile drooped a bit, the boy wondering the same as Kenzie had asked. She didn't look sad, per se, but she didn't seem to have her usual spunk.

kiska166

murruelecrueset

I ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ 'ɴ' ʀᴏʟʟ. Tʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴏᴛʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜʟ ᴏᴏʜ
I ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴏғ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ 'ɴ' ʀᴏʟʟ
Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ᴛᴀɴɢᴏ. I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇs ᴏʀ ғᴜɴᴋʏ ᴏʟᴅ sᴏᴜʟ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ, sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ 'ɴ' ʀᴏʟʟ
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇʟɪᴄ, ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ. Sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴏʟᴅ-ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴᴇᴅ, sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ sᴏᴜʟ, I ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ 'ɴ' ʀᴏʟʟ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌
𝒮𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑒

Connor stood beside his brother, listening to them talk about how horrible it must be for him to move furniture or anything. He felt stupid and unsure of himself as they continued to speak, but he remained quiet, seemingly staring off into space. When he'd commented on Sadie being Golden, Kenzie made a joke of it, one which made him laugh... but only just a bit. He felt someone come near him before he heard them, thanks to the volume of the people around him. What he did notice was when his arm was suddenly grabbed. The boy yelped in confusion, until a familiar voice said they were taking their friend, because people thought he was a petting zoo. Oh! They must've meant Sadie, who was whining in confusion. As Connor stepped to match the person guiding him, he snapped his fingers, prompting the dog to run along after him. It wasn't until the girl spoke again, this time mentioning her snakes, that he figured who it was. "Mmm, I have Sadie, yes. And I'd like to get a compartment quite a bit. My trunk's with Colton's though..." He shrugged, deciding that it wouldn't matter too much. He was probably wearing the right colors for his house... "Th-thanks for puling us away. You're not supposed to pet Sadie right now, but she was having fun and I didn't want to be mean..." He felt his cheeks warm, a thankful emotion inside him.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ
Aʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ,
Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, Sʜɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ

Devlyn Maycry

{OoC}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

“I missed you too. Letters just aren’t the same.” Emma said giving her friend a hug. Hearing all about her summer, the fifth year was happy to hear that it was far better than hers. Of course it she imagined her summer could have been worse. “That’s great. I bet her place is nice. Sucks you had to wait to the summer though.” She replied. Though, she understood that being stuck at Hogwarts kept you from some things. Not that her life at home changed any while she was away.

Finding out that Cora had her first drinking experience Emma wished she had someone willing to do that with her. Of course she had a mum, a dad, and an uncle that wouldn’t condone underage drinking. Never mind drinking to excess. “Really? Your sister is pretty cool, letting you do that.” She commented excitedly. Who cared what anyone else thought? It was cool. Besides she wasn’t alone and nothing bad happened. If there was Emma was sure Cora would have told her.

Emma knew that her summer was going to come up eventually. Whether it was from Cora or Hannah, she knew. Which is why she was grateful that not only Hannah but Anna appeared, so she could get it over in one go. Turning her attention at Hannah as she came over, Emma smiled. “Hannah!” She called to her with a wave. Giving her a hug after Cora, turned her attention to Anna when she arrived. “Anna! We don’t mind, I was just about to tell Cora about how my summer went.” She told her rather brightly despite the topic. “Actual since you both showed up, I can tell all of you.”

“As Anna already knows, being stuck with my father was a real treat. He nitpicked about everything I said. It was like nothing I did was good enough. I’m pretty sure my mum was playing interference the entire time. Though, I can’t complain about her because she was great.” Emma told them before adding. “Anyways after we went to Diagon Alley, I was stuck at my parents for weeks after that. I’m pretty sure I spent half my summer with them.” She complained slightly. “Though it wasn’t all bad I got to spend lots of time with my mum, can’t complain about being in the kitchen all day. My mum’s an avid baker and since my father had to work. Lots of time spent there.” Emma said brightly, she loved her mother’s baking.

“Oh! I almost forgot my uncle made things up to me by taking me out shopping. I have enough candy to last me I swear a year, which I plan to share with all of you. And, he took me to get some new equipment for Quidditch. So I’m ready for starting line this year.” Emma told them brightly. “Now, you two need to tell us all about your summers.” She added with excitement. This year was going to be great. 

Status: Glad to be heading back!
                                                  With: Cordelia, Hannah, Anna

Wearing: Green Top & Jean Shorts

OOC: Well that was longer then I expected sweatdrop

kiska166
                                                  Graydon Ironshield
                                                  EmrysStorm

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                  A loyal friend like you?
                                                  I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games