Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:51 pm
she set the energy down and it turned blue and she healed them halfway she was too tired to do it fully.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:52 pm
virgil was still unconcious and still had his head on yamato although he couldnt move or see he was able to hear everything adn told raven through mindvoice so hows caelum and did i make it in time?  

Virgil_Arion

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:57 pm
She filled a cup full of Phonenix Tears and saved it a moment waiting for them.. she put the sweet tasting liquid to her lips and said to Caelum please drink okay? It'll will help mommy you might feel something warm okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:57 pm
Raven felt a bit better and looked at Virgil and Dante laying near her. "Virgil you need to wake up now and so does Dante," Raven said to him quietly. "We need to heal, and fast," Raven said and looked around the chamber. "The amulet did something and I think I tried to do something evil to Anjel and Vincent," Raven said with a look at all the blood on the floor. "They need to be okay for Caleum's birth," Raven said quietly and adjusted the pillow so it supported her neck.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:59 pm
i would wake up if i could move but i cant and with the cut on my head im losing even more energy faster  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:01 pm
Raven closed her eyes but kept talkng anyway. "Anjel I know you are close by. Let Virgil move and fix his head while your at it," Raven told her in a much nicer voice than earlier. "And where is Vincent? He needs to be in here too."  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:01 pm
She put the cup in Raven's hands and said "Drink the rest okay.. I have to heal Virgil" she leaned over him and put a hand on his cut pushing away the weapon and putting the other hand on his chest and her hands glowed a eery light and she was done.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:05 pm
SHe called to Vincent to come into the room and said it was okay now.. "What the hell happened to you, what did that do... it needs to be used I think before it corrupts someone." she said in a shakey voice..

((I shall continue tomarrow I strongly suggest that others sleep too see you to marrow I request no one does nuttin with out me... byebye g2g NOW.. mama is mad cuz I am staying up late..>.< please no grounded for me!))  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:06 pm
virgil wakes up and pants "even though she healed me im still need to go to sleep sorry guys but i have to go............" and he falls asleep and smashes his head on the floor but was so tired he didnt feel a thing  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:02 am
She focuses on his wound while he sleeps and trys again this time fully healing the cut and it disappeared. She looked at Dante then Raven and smiled, ~he will wake soon..~ she thought to Raven and Caelum.  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:05 pm
vincent woke up and yawned he looked at the others and went outside he saw a huge hole in the ground adn burnt corpse on the ground he looked at the crater and sat at the edge of it his feet hanging  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:18 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He smiled slightly "Yeah he always thought he could get any girl he wanted. Such a shame you don't remember." He looked at Craven tiredly "I'm gettin tired so i'm gonna head to sleep ok?"

Craven nodded watching after him go into his room. 'I wonder what he's thinking. Is he ok? Wait stop right there Craven you dont need to be concerned about him.' She thought with a sigh sinking onto the couch. 'But still he seemed so anxious about his brother. Should I worry?' Shaking her head she stood heading to her room, making sure to walk past the guest bedroom to check on Richter.
Richter was wide awake thinking about his brother. -Where is he? What is he doing? I hate him...but i hope he's alright- He tried to ignore his thoughts and he simply closed his eyes hoping morning would come soon.

Craven stared out her window for a little while. There was no need to go to sleep yet. The storm was still strong, making her worry. She could smell a familiar scent in the air. 'What? Are they causing this?' She questioned herself watching the lightning strike the ground.

The storm kept Richter awake. He stared out the window as the lightning flashed in shorter intervals. 'Geez, when will this let up' he thought to himself

Craven layed down to sleep, but she ony had nightmares. "Abomination!" Craven sat straight up finding that she only had atleast an hours sleep. Taking a deep breath she wiped the sweat from her brow. 'It was just a dream.' She sighed swinging her legs out of bed, heading to the window. The sotrm was gone, all that was left was the damage from the wind and lightning. 'What the hell?' She looked up at the half moon. 'That cant be a good sign.' She quietly snuck down the hall checking in on Richter. He was laying in bed his back to her. She couldnt tell if he was asleep or not but didnt bother to see, incase he was. 'I dont know whos in more danger him or me.' Craven quietly returned her room sitting on her window sill watching the streets.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:10 pm
He heard Craven peek into his room but when he turned around she was gone. He got up and walked to Craven's room and saw her sitting on her bed. "Craven? You ok?" He asked as he sat down next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:05 pm
~Vincent get your butt in here~ Anjel yelled in her thoughts at Vincent, ~Everything is okay... come here~  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:11 pm
Raven didn't bother to open her eyes or respond to Anjel. She just sat quietly, half awake half asleep, waiting for Dante to wake up. Raven wanted to rest but couldn't force herself too. She needed to ask Anjel and Vincent what she had done. Raven had a strange feeling that she almost did something terrible.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games