Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mooniewitch

Dedicated Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:21 am
Hiya! I'm Myrthe but most people call me Moonie or Alicia. As you might be able to see from my name I'm not English but Dutch! And proud of it domokun I'm 15 years old and in my second-last year of school. My english isn't THAT good so please excuse my spelling sweatdrop My hobbies are reading manga (I already have 75+ heart ) Watching anime, reading, Rping, surfing the web and videogames! (I'm a huge Nintendo fan 3nodding ) For the rest my life isn't that interesting...oh yeah! I have a DA account ^^
http://mooniewitch.deviantart.com/

And for the other Anime/manga fans a few favs:

*Anime*
Fruits Basket heart
Chobits
Super Gals
Excel saga

*Manga*
*points up* Those in manga except Excel saga
Witch Class heart
Negima
Mirmo Zibang!
Love hina

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:59 am
Hola.

I am Cee. My real name is Christine. Call me either. I tend to write my name backwards though.. (enitsirhc),

I am five plus eleven minus one years old.

I have, I think, thousands of pictures of me..
I have two in my gaia profile, if you go to my www, it's my myspace, and I have more pictures there.

Please don't add me on myspace, I really only like to add people I know in real life. (:

I have, tons, and tons, of weird or odd little.. twirks? about me.
In other words, I'm an unusual person.

You can always PM me randomly, I like random PMs where I can get a new friend. (:

I definately will share anything about me with you. I'm a very open person. (well obviously I don't mean like my home address and phone number.)

I don't want this to be a really long post that everyone decides not to read, so I'll stop here!

Cee Salus

ace_dragon28

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:56 am
Hiya.
My name is The Bunny. ('Cause I don't feel like telling my real name since no one would know how to prounouce just an awesome name like mines...DX)
I slack off like alot just sometimes times 45. =D So I might not be around as much as I want to.
I don't make sense alot so I'm kinda confused when something abnormal not usually ordinary pops up.
Did I tell you that The Bunny is actually really old? (like 15 years old. =O)
Everyone thinks I have an obcesssion (Eh, I can't spell..='[ wink with cookies, which I do.
And..Uh...
Checkie my Profile for other stuffies.
And Comment. xD

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:50 am
Hiya. I'm Viperevak. Nothing really special about me, I live in the Bay Area, in California. I like anime, manga, videogames, kung-fu, etc., I'm 15, almost 16 in a month or so. Sorry, but I don't go on much, just every so often to check a couple threads, so I'll probably just add checking this guild to that list. Feel free to PM me if you're bored, I'll probably respond within a couple days or so, unless I'm really busy (such as now... with finals). Anyway... err... bye?  

Viperevak

bair2020

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:06 pm
Hi. I'm Bair2020 and I'm 18. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada and I love it! I'm a professional Magic: the gathering player and my winnings have exceeded $50,000. In the card world I'm known as Terror or Grave I really don't know why but someone started calling me both names and they stuck? confused I buy tons of diffrent anime dvds and I have a few series complete like Gungrave (my favorite anime ever) and Samurai Champloo (another great series). I love mafia and samurai movies. I'm going to graduate on 6.6.06 lol I know its messed up isn't it? And afterwards I'm going to college to be a nurse xp . I don't know what else to say umm...I'm single? I love to give advice and debate on political issues like abortion and such. I havn't chosen a side but my teachers have told me I'm a moderate? Okay so this is getting lengthy and boring so click submit W00T!!! If anyone ever needs advice you can come to me =).  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:11 pm
Hey all, I'm sirquacksalot and Im 16 and turning 17 next month. Not sure how much of me you will see in this guild since Im an exchange whore but I like business biggrin .

A bit about me:
I like skateboarding, hiking, basically anything outdoors. Im a band nerd with my tenor saxophone. I tried trombone once but axcidentally let go of the slide and hit my dog so I gave up on that. Im buying an electric guitar in maybe a month or two so that will also occupy my time. Poker is an excellent game but I only play without money involved sweatdrop . Most importantly, I love girls. blaugh That is about what goes on in my mind 24 hours a day. Anyways, pleased to meet you all. Im always looking for new friends but that is because I just love to talk. Like this one time, at band camp...maybe Ill spare you the time and skip that story sweatdrop , not the greatest story to start a friendship on eek .  

sirquacksalot

El_Caballote316

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:59 pm
Hi.Im Luis Manuel.Im 18 just graduated and i live in Puerto Rico.

I like hanging out with friends,Video games,Comics,Anime(yes im a nerd),Basketball and good movies and im shy as hell i hardly talk.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:49 pm
Hello, I'm Roxy Rose. Let me start by saying this one key thing about myself.
I DO NOT GIVE A ********. If something's on my mind, especialyl a rant, I'll always tell it how it is. Ok, that being said, on we go.

I'm NOT a female. I'm quite male actually. And I'm 22. I'm a hardcore metalhead fanatic. (Real metal, not garbage like Slipknot, k, thanks.) I'm also a hardcore gamer, been gaming for over seventeen years now. I play most everything except sports games.

I'm a horror nut as well. I LOVE horror stories, and s**t like that. H.P. Lovecraft is one of my most inspiring idols. Yeah, I'm a writer. I write a lot of short stories and a good deal of darker, macabre poetry.

Let's see...

Favorites Movies: The Warriors, Escape From New York, Sin City, Leon: The Professional, Silent Hill, Friday the 13th 2, Friday the 13th 3, Jet Li's Unleashed, Bruce Lee's movies (As a whole, can't pick one.) Return of the Streetfighter (Starring Sonny Chiba), The Big Sleep, Malteses Falcon, On the Waterfront, etc.

Favorite Bands: (Quite narrowed down, for a bigger insight, visit my profile.): Opeth, Iced Earth, Dragonforce, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Cannibal Corpse, Metallica (Strictly oldschool), Dark Tranquillity, Dir en Grey, ect.

Favorite Videogames: Silent Hill (Series), Metal Gear Solid (Series), Super Mario Bros (Series), Super Smash Bros Melee, Killer7, Suikoden (Series), etc.

Really if you're interested in all this crap, just look at my profile, elsewise, ******** it.

So, yeah, I'm Roxy Rose.  

Xiatos

willow_x

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:30 am
Heya! =]]

I'm Willow, I'm 14, I think and talk a lot, and i love meeting new people... so i really hope i get to know everyone... =]]

I enjoy most things and most music..

I especially love dancing, camping, hiking, going to the beach, and spending time with my friends.. and also thinking about life and what the point of it is... yeah.. im strange =]]

I'm sure Ill enjoy my self here!
And thank you for the invite

=]]

I think thats all for now..

- Willow x

heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:49 am

Howdy. I'm Daemon, an avid shounen-ai and yaoi fan. I'm also a not-quite-so-avid yuri fan, but only for certain fandoms.

I detest television, so I don't watch it. As a result, I know little to nothing about the shows on there. I do get the news on the computer, though, so I'm not totally behind there.

I'm not sure why I was invited here since I'm generally a lurker, and I don't have a clue where I was seen posting. But, since you don't do random invites, I'll assume I must have done something right.

I love to roleplay, so don't hesitate in contacting me if you want to give it a shot. I do not do het or yuri roleplays, sorry. Het, because I find it repulsive, and yuri, because I'm not very good. >_<;

Nice to be amongst you all, and I hope I can contribute.

Daemonhart

Nekky

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:13 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:16 am
names sajesic!

nice to meetcha all :]

ima 13, in middle school (of course)

im an american filipina (and no, im sry. i dont kno how to speak my own language! T.T)

i play field hockey, i know how to use nunchakus, and i play the guitar.

i also have TEH MOST ADORABLE HAMSTER IN TEH WORLD!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heh, kinda blurry, but o well

yeeeeeah, well thats pretty much it!

flailingpoppyseeds

Sakurathecatgirl8787

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:38 pm
I am sakurathecatgirl8787 and i am an anime artest and a catgirl fanatic visit my da page if you wish
http://fireprincess38fox.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:59 pm
Yo. I'm Yuzo. I'm 17 years old and I JUST GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL~! ...Sorry about that, I'm just happy.

I like writing, drawing, playing video games (KH2 is my current favorite, if you couldn't tell sweatdrop (well on my way to 100% COMPLETION, BABY!)), and creating things.

I am a MUSIC FIEND, and I'll listen to pretty much anything. The only music I don't really like is gangster rap, heavy metal, and country (but I'll give it a chance if the person presenting it doesn't come across as a giant a**). My favorite bands/artists are Muse, BT, m-flo, and I've been listening to hito-ookami more and more (all you Stepmania players may know who that is, ESPECIALLY if you've downloaded the pop*candy2 theme 3nodding ).

But yeah...that's about it for me. In all honesty, I don't remember posting anything that may have gotten me invited to this guild, especially since I haven't been on Gaia in ages (I keep running away, but it LURES ME BACK~ scream ). It's all good, though. Guilds are nifty.

flo kaiser

Maramas

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:24 pm
Hello.

I am Maramas. My other account is Anamana, who is also a member of this guild. Anamana is currently on a 14 day sabbatical to find herself, so until then, I am Maramas. Heck, I might even switch and stay with Maramas if I like it. But Anamana and I had some good times.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games