Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:48 pm
Dante felt the peircing pain of nelo's spears then felt he was lifted and carried away. He opened his eys slowly and then tried to push himself up. The seelevs covered th giant piercing Anelo's attacked had made he looked at Raven. "Caelum, Raven...I'm here.." He stood up slowly. "so how are things?" Dante was passed out for the longest and outisde the final two members of the blood brothers waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:05 pm
Soul_Reaver08
He heard Craven peek into his room but when he turned around she was gone. He got up and walked to Craven's room and saw her sitting on her bed. "Craven? You ok?" He asked as he sat down next to her.

"I'm ok." Craven sighed leaning her forehead against the window. "Just thinking about whats going on." She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "That storm brought something in and whatever that was, its something big." She said pulling her knees to her chest her head still on the window.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:18 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante felt the peircing pain of nelo's spears then felt he was lifted and carried away. He opened his eys slowly and then tried to push himself up. The seelevs covered th giant piercing Anelo's attacked had made he looked at Raven. "Caelum, Raven...I'm here.." He stood up slowly. "so how are things?" Dante was passed out for the longest and outisde the final two members of the blood brothers waited.

Raven almost jumped when Dante began to talk. Raven had waited for him to wake up for so long that she was nearly asleep. "Welcome back. I'm glad you made it," Raven said very quietly. Father! I've been so worried. Mommy isn't doing good at all. Anjel helped a little bit, but mommy was dying earlier. We need to heal....Caelum told Dante in a very frantic mind voice. "The battle is almost over. Caelum can be born in a few days. Things look like they might get better," Raven said in a very false,very strained voice. She avoided looking at Dante and was too tired to listen to what Caleum was telling his father.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:31 pm
vincent fell a little dizzy and his blood pulping he looked at anjel and went to her waiting to see what she wanted  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:34 pm
"Raven you need to rest..now.." He focused his thoughts toward Caelum.he stayed calm and try not to worry. What was she doing? was she fiddiling with anything bad? Then he lifted up Raven and took her to her chamber. "Don't push your self much. If things are going to be alright then you should rest up."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:37 pm
"I've been resting since Vincent exploded outside," Raven said quietly still thinking about what she was going to say to him. Sparda told her something about power and blood and the amulet and left. She was trying to summon its power to kill everything outside. Mommy was acting very wierd after Vincent and Anjel interrupted her...Caelum told Dante. "They won't be alright unless we finish what's going on outside," Raven said firmly but then put her head down on Dante's shoulder anyway and allowed herself to be carried away.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:00 pm
Dante looks at Raven and now was worried. Your mother could have killed you and everyone else messing with demonic powers. She's not ready for such a feat. It takes time.The fact that Sparda brought soemthing up like that which could had had a devastaing effect angered him. "Raven...It's alright everything will be taken cared of."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:09 pm
She had it under control for a very long time. But then Vincent didn't listen and then Anjel interupted her and mommy got very mad. She told Virgil to kill Vincent and then Anjel saved him so mommy wanted Anjel to kill Vincent herself....Caelum told Dante. He didn't like tattling on Raven, but Dante needed to be brought up to speed. Then something went wrong and mommies life force started to get smaller and smaller. Anjel healed her a little bit though, and then you came...Caelum finished for Dante. "Dante...something bad...I can't remember. I feel aweful, and very weak," Raven said quietly as they arrived at her chamber.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:14 pm
Caelum, Listen to me for a moment..I have healing pottentials thanks to demon blood and she has abit of it too. Focus your powers through me and then use my healing abilities to help your mother. Do your best.He placed Raven on the bed and put his hand on her stomach then his other hand on Raven's forehead."Just close your eyes and doze off my love."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:23 pm
Will it hurt mommy if I fail?....Caelum asked Dante in a worried voice. "Don't go anywhere. I'm scared," Raven said to Dante as she did as she was told. Caelum felt her fall alseep and then began to do as Dante had asked of him. He concentrated as hard as he could and pushed his powers up through Dante's hand. He followed it through Dante and into Raven. Is she going to get better now? Did I help her?..Caelum asked.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:26 pm
Dante smiled. She should be feeling better now. She just got a bit of help getting her strength back up and she should be feeling better after her nap. His wounds still ached and with the lost of his healing abilities he will have to deal with then for a little bit longer. I'm so proud of you my son....Dante grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:35 pm
Good. I was very scared for her father...Caelum said, feeling a little more relaxed. Are you still hurt father?...Caelum asked as he put a hand under where Dante's rested on Raven's stomach.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:41 pm
I'll just bandage myself up and It'll get better in a little while. He felt Caelum's hand and didn't move his from the spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:58 pm
Caelum didn't say anything and gave off the feeling of being tired. A lot had happened to him and around him and he had trouble keeping up. Caelum slowly fell asleep under Dante's hand and hoped that in the morning everything would get better.

Raven was still fast asleep but moved her hand near Dante's before sighing contentidly.

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:02 pm
Dante took the time to bandage his wounds then he wrapped his arms around Raven as he layed next to her yawning lightly. "I'll see you in the morning."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games