Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:59 pm
Exvarol looked at Xia, smiled congenailly, then threw her a towel. "Here you go. By the way, I don't think we ever properly introduced ourselves. The name's Exvarol. And you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:02 pm
Xia caught the towel with one hand then smiled back. "Xia." she replied, a bit of a mischeivous look in her eyes as she dried herself off.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Exvarol repeated the name. "Xia." It sounded somewhat familiar to him. "Haven't we met before?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:56 pm
"Not that I know of.." she said, now looking at him confused. "Why do you ask that?" she added with a small smile.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:50 pm
"I just have this feeling that I've seen you, somewhere before." Exvarol didn't know how to explain it, it was just a gut feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:24 am
Kuro walks into pool area. He walks calmly up to the pools edge and looks down into the water with a sort of frightened look in his eyes. "Hmm... i've always hated water..." he said as he slipped off his coat and shirt. "Lucky this isn't deep." he exclaims as he slips into the pool. "So whats up every 1." he said, as his hear twitched to the splashing water. ((Oh damn gotta go to school!))  

Kuroctopus

Shameless Lunatic

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:20 pm
Xia stared a bit blankly at him. Knew her from somewhere? "Maybe you knew my Somebody?" she asked. She herself wouldn't know if he did, her memories of her past were strangely gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:07 pm
Exvarol thought and wondered, but couldn't place where he had seen here before. "You're right. It must have been from before. I barely remember anything from there."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:38 pm
"Hm, strange. I wonder how you knew me." this began to interest Xia as she stood with her towel now wrapped around her body, thinking to herself as she heard people splashing and swimming and hanging out around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:33 pm
"Me too. It's difficult to get inside the head of myself to see what my Somebody was thinking." The sunlight gleamed off of Exvarol's wet hair as he stood, casting a bright shimmer on the water in the pool.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Kuroctopus

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:23 pm
Kuro sat calmly letting the small waves of the pool lift him off the bottom of the pool and set him back down. "Hmmm...." He said while staring blankly at the sky. "I wonder what everyone's up to today." Kuro said while poring water over his head with his hands. "Well... I think thats enough water for today!" he stated while lifting himself out of the pool and walking towards a seat with a towel.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Xia nodded as she dried out her long pink hair and looked to him with her golden eyes. "So, what should we do now?" she asked, a grin forming on her face, letting the sun make her skin gleam.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:16 pm
Exvarol stared into the glimmering pool. "I don't know. I was having a nice time relaxing until someone asked me if I wanted to race.", he said sarcastically. He looked over at Xia, who was still grinning. "Do you ever stop similing?" He asked jokingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:19 pm
Xia stuck her tongue out in response. "Only when I'm happy and feeling a little mischeivous." she said, letting her voice drop low and dangerous, her smile turning into a smirk.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:24 pm
Exvarol raised one eyebrow and flashed a small grin, giving her an unreadable look. "Oh really? So what's to be mischevious about now?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games