Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:10 pm
Both Raven and Caelum slept nicely all through the night and began to feel much stronger and refreshed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:12 pm
vincent noticed dante had arisen and he looked out at the door he left the building and stared out at the stars feeling the wing push his body "things arent gonna get any better"vincent thought to himself as he walked further from the building  

vampire_guardian116

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:52 pm
virgil had finally woke up from everything nad was startled at the site that no one was in the room which he was in because we he had fallen asleep he had remembered seeing raven on a chair and dante next to him "what happened...."he asked himself  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:51 am
Raven awoke the next day feeling much better. She remembered what she had done the day before and felt sick. How could I have tried to kill them both? And make one kill the other?....Raven asked herself and wondered if Anjel and Vincent would accept her apology. Raven looked over at Dante and felt better having him near her. She noticed that he still had some small wounds in places and healed him while he slept. Then she quietly left her chamber and went to look for Anjel, Vincent, and Virgil. The first place she headed was to the main chamber. She was right in thinking that she would find Virgil there.

"Good morning Warrior. How goes it?" Raven asked in a strange voice as she looked around.

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:07 am
vincent walked around the crater on the ground he sat down and looked at the enormous hole"maybe raven was right i shouldnt be a warrior"he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Dante opened his eyes not seeing Raven besides him. "Where did she go?" He looked around the room and then went outside. He noticed the bandages we no longer needed since the wounds were healed. "Eh....To bright.."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:58 pm
Raven felt Dante get up and called to him in mind voice. I'm in the chamber lover. I haven't gone far. Raven walked around the chamber looking at the destruction and mess outside. Everything about it appaled her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:17 pm
Dante put on a crimson coat and walked toward her. "It will be better soon." Outside Lucia was laying on the ground vomiting blood and Arius laughed. "You all are stupid...." He converted into Issac. "You think they would get rid of me so easily.."  

Dante Aurion

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:35 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He heard Craven peek into his room but when he turned around she was gone. He got up and walked to Craven's room and saw her sitting on her bed. "Craven? You ok?" He asked as he sat down next to her.

"I'm ok." Craven sighed leaning her forehead against the window. "Just thinking about whats going on." She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "That storm brought something in and whatever that was, its something big." She said pulling her knees to her chest her head still on the window.

"Think we should go?" Richter asked curiously  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:01 pm
vincent kept walking outside until he felt he was being followed he swiftly turned around and felt something go threw him he began to breath hard and he looked up it was aa red haired lady with not so much clothes on and a bow and arrow behind her back"my...my..vincent its been a while"the lady whispered to him ".......rosso"vincent said in heavy breathing the lady removed her hand from vincents body with an object at hand a sort of marble ball "i...see..this was controling your galian beast"he told him as he squiremed around on the ground rosso took out her bow and blades appeared from the edges he aided one side toward vincent and swung a gush of blood fell to the ground and a lound noise was heard rosso looked at vincent and struggled to breath mezmerized by what he had done he felt her stoamach and saw blood pouring down vincent let go of the bow he had sustained and she began to move back getting pale she reached the edge and began to chuckle "this isnt the end of the great rosso or of our organization he told him were after you vincent she said as a flame appeared her hand she began to whip the ground carving out a hole on the ground the hole she made began to fall and she did as well "ill be back" she whispered  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:11 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He heard Craven peek into his room but when he turned around she was gone. He got up and walked to Craven's room and saw her sitting on her bed. "Craven? You ok?" He asked as he sat down next to her.

"I'm ok." Craven sighed leaning her forehead against the window. "Just thinking about whats going on." She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "That storm brought something in and whatever that was, its something big." She said pulling her knees to her chest her head still on the window.

"Think we should go?" Richter asked curiously

"No, we're going to stay. Running to the forest or anywhere else will do any good." Craven said turning her full attention to Richter. "Besides it might be your brother and some of his friends, wouldnt you like to see him in one peece before you beat him?" She smirked. "Well its midnight, lets try to get some sleep." She sighed setting her feet on the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:47 pm
Anjel had silently followed Vincent after they all went to bed, she wasn't tired after swallowing a fibby root after all the drama. She still had the grimey taste in her mouth and she orbed new clothes after realizing she had her robes on still.
She was wearing a peasant top with extemely enlarged sleeves. her Jeans were low cut and were even. She saw all that had happened fropm behind a tree with a mirror.  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:51 pm
He nodded to Craven and walked back to his room. He stared at the ceiling wondering to himself -I wonder what ever happend to the others. Dante, Virgil, Raven, and that weird guy in the red cape a the cave-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:39 pm
vincent slowly got up his body changing his eyes glowed red and he ran away from the building he noticed anjel and slowly shifted back to his human form he looked at her and nodded and whispered no and he ran  

vampire_guardian116

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games