Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:55 pm
Razenof
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
well you might want to know this though.. i just watched ADVANT CHILDREN!!! kick a** its woot and wee and woohoo yar pirate whee xd xp blaugh smile biggrin twisted pirate mrgreen

Yes it is a good movie. I never played the FFVII game though, but I enjoyed the movie. I bought it when it was last copy in the store. pirate
im going to go try buying it later

*looks over shoulder on desk at AC dvd* yeah i've only watched it twice since i actualy bought it... but i've seen it over a dozen times already... kekeke

Lol. I really never wanted it. I went into gamestop to buy Tetris DS, and they have it playing on the tv. I went to the guys at the desk and was like "That advent children", they were like, "Yeah, we only have one copy"
I think I got lucky though. I enjoyed that movie.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:04 am
TheBlueWarrior
Razenof
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
well you might want to know this though.. i just watched ADVANT CHILDREN!!! kick a** its woot and wee and woohoo yar pirate whee xd xp blaugh smile biggrin twisted pirate mrgreen

Yes it is a good movie. I never played the FFVII game though, but I enjoyed the movie. I bought it when it was last copy in the store. pirate

*looks over shoulder on desk at AC dvd* yeah i've only watched it twice since i actualy bought it... but i've seen it over a dozen times already... kekeke

Lol. I really never wanted it. I went into gamestop to buy Tetris DS, and they have it playing on the tv. I went to the guys at the desk and was like "That advent children", they were like, "Yeah, we only have one copy"
lol. i like that... so waht do you think of tetris DS  

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:08 am
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Razenof
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky

lol. i like that... so waht do you think of tetris DS

Its pretty fun actually. Of course, I had to go out and buy Metroid Prime: Hunters and New Super Mario Bros. shortley after. rofl I'll be able to play more of my games after I'm done with my job.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:19 am
weeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm drunk. *wobbles around the room* I'm done with classes and all. I'm graduating on saturday.  

Krystalcat

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:21 am
Krystalcat
weeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm drunk. *wobbles around the room* I'm done with classes and all. I'm graduating on saturday.

Awesomes. Make sure you don't fall down xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:25 am
I've already sat down several times. but I don't call that falling down. it's just suddenly deciding that I don't want to stand up any longer. xd  

Krystalcat

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:28 am
Krystalcat
I've already sat down several times. but I don't call that falling down. it's just suddenly deciding that I don't want to stand up any longer. xd
rofl
Might want to take it easy now. Don't need to be feeling sick in the morning now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:34 am
when you unlock endless mode tell me. i want to know if you can get past lvl 77. its the farthest ive gone in that game  

Darthspanky

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:37 am
TheBlueWarrior
Krystalcat
rofl
Might want to take it easy now. Don't need to be feeling sick in the morning now.

tha'sh what water ish for... rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:39 am
Krystalcat
TheBlueWarrior
Krystalcat
rofl

Lol, I guess so. I wouldn't know, I have never drank enough alchol to make me drunk.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:42 am
TheBlueWarrior
Krystalcat
TheBlueWarrior
Krystalcat
rofl

Lol, I guess so. I wouldn't know, I have never drank enough alchol to make me drunk.

tha's prolly cause you'se a yungun.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:48 am
water isn't going to do much but help lesson the effects of a hangover. its not going to lighten the drunkenness anymore then if you where drinking it strait  

Darthspanky

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:51 am
yah, the water is for the hangover. 3nodding meh no likes hangovers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:21 am
OMG I sucked even more then I thought that I would.... I'm so gonna fail this course.... friggin math  

Ketake

Razenof

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:40 am
nooo, no failing of math! *stabs mathbook*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games