Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:11 pm
I think I would have chosen a more prominent sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:20 pm
It's cluttered and I'm still not a huge fan of the hair, but it's so very Arc-ish that I can't imagine it being anything else.  

invisible-weirdo

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:22 pm
I wish I had a better critique that wasn't based on mere opinion of style so don't take this as meaning your outfit is bad. It just means I have bad/different taste.

I really don't like the top. The colour is quite... eww. It's styled well, and coordinates, but I'm just really partial at the top.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:44 pm
Oh it's fine. I'm not particularly fond of my current avi either, I just wanted to use the Mao's Hachimaki and I felt that the Fremere's Guard items worked best in terms of color. I'll probably change again after a day or so.

As for yours, I like it. The colors all work together for the most part, but the boots seem too dark in relation to the shorts and that bow thing on your head. Also, I don't see the point of the Gift of the Goddess wings. I didn't really notice it right away, but now that I see it, it seems kind of out of place.

invisible-weirdo

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:55 pm
The Fremere body suit's orange kind of upsets the gold in the rest of the garments, and I would have used a little more red or gold to tie the staff in somehow. Otherwise, I like the inclusion of the Lemmy face and I think it's really cute. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:44 pm
Whoa! I haven't seen those butterfly wings in a long time. *reminisces*

The only thing I would change is see if you can find a better pair of shoes that are as purple as everything else.  

Sentama Lin

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:24 pm
Seems everyone's been getting in touch with their inner feline lately. But... what's that thing sticking out of your foot?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:19 pm
Hmm... It's well put together. I can only nitpick and say a steel plated Ninja band would be a better choice than Kurogane's mask. But that thing is pretty pricey. lol  

Phaeton 2

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:09 am
Very nice. It's all put together rather well and I can't really find anything wrong with it. Well done.

Although...Maybe it's just me, but I can't quite see where you're holding the weapon, so it sorta looks like it's just....floating there. Or something...Meh. Nothing wrong with that though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:32 am
WOw Invis that avi is epic!!

There isn't a thing wrong with it! I love it!

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:25 am
User Image

I always like your avatars, Elcia. biggrin

My only gripe with it is that something is making everything very... sepia-tone

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:16 pm
It's a pose of the Reve EI making Elcia's all Sepia-like 3nodding

And I really do like yours, Bass 3nodding Not too simple, but not at all cluttered. It works perfectly~

invisible-weirdo

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:29 pm
I really like it! biggrin You remind me of one of the dancers from like...an old western saloon, with a sort of Moulin Rouge vibe. It's lovely. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:23 pm
I clicked on your equipped list to find out what item the moon is from (I should have been able to guess sweatdrop ) and was shocked when the list nearly filled my window! eek

Anyway, for so many items to look like not so many is truly amazing. One thing that I wonder about, though, is the dagger. It seems to stick out a little.  

124-C

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 am
I like the overall look but I'm not sure how well The Nightmare fits. All in all a good avatar.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games