Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twisted Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:21 am

I'm a mule of [ Lady Marmalade ] xp
I joined the guild twice, but I wasn't that active on my other account.

Erm, I hope to get along with other of the guild members (^.^)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:51 am
Hi, my name is B, I'm unimployed and I live with my mom...ummm, Shram invited me here so I'm stopping by to post and introduce myself, I just started here yesterday and my hobbies are playing video games, drawing, walking, pretty much anything but swimming. and...lets see...well I'm 16 and my favorite colors are blue and green and I'm a Taurus! 4laugh  

cgcaptain

static!magic

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:10 am
umm.. hi, im Flo im 16 on 5th of august (2006) (so 15 now)... i likelots of music - mainlyrock/gothic/techno and some female fronted bands (esp. scarling, Jack off jill)
i like climbing and art but HATE most sports sad
i love horror movies
i like the heart emoticon  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:26 am
Well having just read through about a two dozen posts here I have come to the inevitable conclusion that I am old. I'm 28. Let that settle for a bit.
There we go.

I only started Gaian about a month or two ago as a way to keep in contact with some friends (they had accounts on here already otherwise I would have used msn) and to see if discussion was actually possible on the internet since most chat rooms I have seen are full of personal wailing. Not that it's all bad, just it gets boring.

I love baseball (Go Jays!), hockey (by now some of you will be able tell I'm Canadian) and Oh My Goddess. A lot of other things too, but I will finish by saying that Gaia has not dissapointed me. Great site, great guild, have a great day! smile  

Jerin Firstborn

queen.pea

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:18 pm
Hey, I'm lorna.. from the UK. Um.. I first started in 2004 but went away for ages missed all the good stuff and came back Jan this year XD

I like LOADS of different music from Kanye West to Vivaldi.
I hang out in the GCB and mainly the Q+A to give help. Thats about it ^_^

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:49 pm
I'm new...and have no clue why I was invited, lol.

Though that's cool ninja

Anyways, I'm Laura (Female), 14 years old, I hang out at either the A/M/C (if it's not full of idiots) or the ED section. (I love to debate).
Soes, hm...I play trumpet (And can kick most guys butts at it, in my age range) I like to draw, I've always wanted to try tennis, volley ball, and martial arts. I enjoy anime/manga/stuff, and my favorite music is normally rock/techno/metal (sometimes) though I've been listening to a lot of music from animes/video games/j pop.

Lastly, if you want to know anything else, just ask. I'm not that evil...lol.
heart  

saffiremouse

dizzy_gear

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:59 pm
Hello and yes I was invited think my honest oppinion about the suicide thread did it ninja .

Name: Lynn

More in my profile if anyone feels like reading. Basically I like anime, to draw and paint, play sports, and love animals.

I will warn you if you would like my honest opinion I will give it to you even if it sounds harsh. Well thats life for you. Besides I like to hear other people's opinion and debates. Quite interesting. Oh well see ya around. heart

Yes I'm a girl! ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:26 pm
I are teh be Yuzu...I have no real name.. I'm 19 and I live in NYC. I love Ayu, DDR, ITG, and trance music. o.o I have 3 cats. I'm very shy. o.o I don't know how I was invited to this guild...I haven't had an intelligent thing to say since last year...lol

eek Was I invited to be the guild idiot???? cry

Aileen Backenswallow

Pseudo-Onkelos

Adored Admirer

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:10 pm
If you want to find out who John Calvin was, simply go to my profile and read the lengthy text. Aside from that, under this avatar is also a real person.

Name: Richard
Meaning of Name: Rich and powerful ruler
State: California
Religion: Reformed Christian (Calvinist)
Favorable Color: Red

Favorable Music:
  • Techno
  • Progressive Trance
  • Hard Trance
  • Psychedelic trance
  • Goa Trance
  • Hard House
  • Garage (Deep House)
  • Drum and Bass

Influences:
  • Jesus the Christ
  • Paul of Tarsus
  • Quintus Septimius Florens Tertullianus
  • Aurelius Augustinus, bishop of Hippo
  • Jean Cauvin (French name for John Calvin)
  • C. H. Spurgeon
  • Jonathan Edwards
  • George Whitfield

Books I've Read and Am Reading:
  • Bible
  • Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin
  • John Calvin: Steward of God's Covenant Selected Writings edited by John F. Thornton and Susan B. Varenne; Preface by Marilynne Robinson
  • The Confessions by Saint Aurelius Augustinus
  • Jonathan Edwards by Perry Miller; Introduction by John F. Wilson
  • The Mystery of the Holy Spirit by R. C. Sproul
  • Chosen by God by R. C. Sproul
  • Faith Alone by R. C. Sproul
  • Willing to Believe by R. C. Sproul
  • What is Reformed Theology by R. C. Sproul
  • The Five Points of Calvinism: Defined, Defended, and Documented by David N. Steele, Curtis C. Thomas, and S. Lance Quinn; Foreward by Roger Nicole; Afterward by John F. MacArthur
  • The MacArthur Bible Handbook by John MacArthur
  • Hell Under Fire by Christopher W. Morgan and Robert A. Peterson
  • Augustine: A New Biography by James J. O. Donnell
  • Christian Theology: An Introduction by Alister E. McGrath
  • Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem
  • The City of God by Saint Aurelius Augustinus

I have read other books as well. I have read over thirty-two non-fictional books. Some are not stated here in the list.

That is all, for now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:29 pm
Hey my names Sahara and i have no clue why I was invited. Please call me Sarah though. Hmmm...Let's see i'm thirteen I play the flute do gymnastics, basketball, and competitive jumprope. I usually have practice from 10-6 on weekends but it's only 4-8 on weekdays so I'm on as much as I can be which is still not much. My Favorite music would probably be rock and some punk but I can't stand country or any of that waily crap my parents listen to. I love to write and read alot so I'll usually be in some type of literary forum or art for my painting or ED if nowhere else. Oh ya, I can at any moment become insanely hyper and use an excess of smilies and chat speak, so be warned now mrgreen

~eioru~derou~

Uchiha Jimmy

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:02 pm
Hello my name is Jimmy and i am 17 turning 18 on twisted sept 11 twisted that is my bday no joke  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:10 am
Hello all. I'm 16, closer to 17 (my birthday is August 7th). I've been a member of Gaia since forever. August 2003, something like that? Anyway, I barely ever visit Gaia anymore. I don't feel the same connection to Gaia that I did when I started out. It's changed a lot since then.

I strongly suspect that I was invited to join this guild randomly, since it's probably been a very long time since I've actually posted anything in the forums.  

d0ve

Rose Zeller

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:24 pm
Hello, I'm new, just recently invited. It looks like a nice place. ^^ You can call me Lady, Hero, Lady Hero, or just LH. My name comes from Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. Anyway... nice to meet you all, thanks for inviting me! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:45 pm
Um, hello. I'm newly invited from yesterday and hope to have a bit of fun here. My name's Eyelinerman and you can call me Eyelinerman. I'm bisexual and love it. Well... that's about it I guess...  

Quixotic Perfection

].Black+Rose.[

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:43 pm
I am Karlee, My nickname is Mini, which most people call me.
I am a 42 year-old guy who is gay [.This is a joke, hahaha...]
No I am a teenager/adult. I am in between and I am a Chickeh.
I like to play soccer, and baseball. Imma singer, and drummer. I tutore people on Math.....And I am trying to become a writter, well I am a writter, just not a very good one at the moment. I am learning, and learning fast. I'm not a big fan of school, but I love math, and Drama classes, and Gym. I am very active, and can be quite hyper at most times. I will and can get on your nerves alot, but that is only if I dislike you, which is highly rare ^__^
I am sometimes a total b***h when I get no sleep, and don't finish my homework. I am all about perfect school and getting a good education...Sadly.
I do not, and shall not become like my parents. Don't get me wrong, i love them to bits, but I'm going to find a man that I will not fight with, or threaten. I will get a good job, and keep to it, and get a good education, and I will not smoke, and I will keep in good contact with my friends and family.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games