Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:46 pm
The next morning Craven was up early so she grabbed a bowl of ceral, then sat on the couch. "Nice place sis." Mathews voice said from right beside Craven. Craven threw her ceral jumping into the air, her front claws digging into the ceiling. "You remind me more a cat rather than a wolf." He laughed. 'I hate little brothers.' "Well where are your wings bat." Craven growled dropping to the floor. "By the way get out I have company." She eyed him. "Really?" He laughed. "Well your guests older brother arrived last night with a band of dark warlocks and mages." Craven's eyes widened. 'What should I tell Richter? Maybe I shouldnt tell him.' "You seem to like him." Mathew laughed loudly. "I do not, and be quiet hes still asleep." She growled turning from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:27 pm
He walked out of his room half asleep when he said "Mornin' Craven. What's for breakfa- Oh, hello. Are you one of Craven's friends?" He asked staring at Mathew  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:03 pm
Dante gave Raven a light hug and kissed her. "I'm going out alright.." He smiled. "I'm going to meet an old friend."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:35 pm
"Okay, but please be careful," Raven told Dante after she had returned his hug and kiss. "I'll be here if you need me, and don't think I can't use my powers to keep an eye on you...I don't want anymore trouble," Raven said in a voice that sounded like she knew something had to go wrong.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:40 pm
"Don't worry" he croched down to kiss her belly then he walked out her chamber and to a motorcycle parked out front. he headed for the city.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:41 pm
vincent ran to were he was unseen he stopped and looked up it was a burnt church he slowly walked in it and sat on a bench staring up the sky due to the missing roof  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:48 pm
Dante revved the engine up and zoomed through the highway to fast for cops to even notice him. He stopped infront of a shop called "Devils Never Cry."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:01 pm
( lol thats cheesy like swiss cheese)
vincent layed in the church and heard footsteps approaching him "i will take you in for you are thee son of god"a man in a dark black robe said as he appraoched vincent"i shall welcome you into the house of god so welcome"the man said as he lowered his hood and revealed a long spikey red hair with a tear tattoed faceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:13 pm
Soul_Reaver08
He walked out of his room half asleep when he said "Mornin' Craven. What's for breakfa- Oh, hello. Are you one of Craven's friends?" He asked staring at Mathew

"Oh this is one of my younger half brothers Mathew." Craven sighed rubbing her shoulder. "Richter,.. your, um,..." "Your older brother came in on that storm last night with a band of evil warlocks and mages." Mathew stated bluntly. "Idiot." Craven growled menacingly slapping him upside the head.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:20 pm
Dante entered the shop and out of the blue a man striked at him ending up falling to the floor with a bloody nose." Enzo your pathethic!" Enzo laughed. "So why are you here?" Dante whispered it into his ear. "Not afraid it's too soon?" Dante laughed. "I know i'm ready for this.." Enzo laughed. "What color size and size?" Dante laughed "You repeated the same word." Enzo shushed him. "Shut ya' mouth!"  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:26 pm
Raven smiled as Dante kissed her stomach and felt Caelum smile. She then listened to him take off in the direction of town on his bike. "Already your father is up to something little one," Raven told Caelum and laughed. Then she remembered the reason she went to the chamber in the first place. "I wonder where Anjel and Vincent are..." Raven said to herself and looked around. Then she cast a spell to clean up the mess of everything and shouted for them. "ANJEL, VINCENT, WHERE ARE YOU? IF YOU CAN HEAR ME I NEED TO SEE YOU IN THE CHAMER RIGHT NOW!!!" Raven called to them and then used mind voice to call the same thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:32 pm
Enzo wlaked to the back and Dante turned on the jukebox slightly. "I still can't believe you sell 'em..." Enzo laughed and returned. "I owed you so take it.." He tossed him a box and Dante opened it. "It's perfect..." He then saw Enzo with a grim look on his face. "What's wrong?" Enzo fell over and Issac smiled from behind him. "Hiya.." Dante blinked. "Aren't you dead." A horde of lesser demons surrounded him as the music began to play. "Fine, let's party..." He looked over at Enzo He just passed out.. He then began to annihilate the demons with out any wepaons at all. Issac teleported to saftey. After that Dante looked over at Enzo who just woke up. "I'm sorry for the mess." Dante walked out and could her Enzo cussing...  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:42 pm
vincnet looked at the man "your a preist"he told him the man looked at him "call me axel"the man said as he shuck vincents hand "whay are you here alone"vincent asked "its a ritual every year a preist passes down his knowledge to a wonderer like you and it keeps on,maybe youll be him this year"the presit told him "or will you be a cowered like your friends and reject god"the preist said in a calm tone "cowereds"vincnet responded in a mad tone "yes they fear god and religion they will never beat the jenova guards espically if it depends on a backstabbing friend like virgil and a wanna be hero like dante"the priest saidvincnet was pissed "o and anjel she begged to help a poor defenseless princess who is to power hungray"he said "enough vincnet screamed as he rushed and punched the preist the preist looked at vincnets fists and tied his arm around the punch he threw and dodged it he opened his palm with his other hand and touched vincnets body vincnet began to feel a really cold tempertur and frooze the priest back up and whispered "you will be the next one"and dissappeared  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:48 pm
"you...you didnt even touch me"vincnet sad in shock"magic"the presit said as vincent began to move  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:53 pm
vincent stepped back and the preiset began to laugh "the sphere will conquer the jenoven empire and your little friend ravens as well"the preist said as vincent un mounted his swords and waited for an attack "the only god i worship is satan"the preist said as he took ff his robe and revealed armor on his body with two swords as well "the sphere"vincent said as he saw the man dissappear  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games