Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:34 pm
Kiokujo
NeonKitty
crying omfg... kitty teared through all of Narnia! soooo gooooood!! heart heart heart heart crying
here you go.*give tissue* *pats head*
>.> ... *pulls you close and tares your soul from your body and chews on it* aaaaaaah much better ^.^ heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:37 pm
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
NeonKitty
crying omfg... kitty teared through all of Narnia! soooo gooooood!! heart heart heart heart crying
>.> ... *pulls you close and tares your soul from your body and chews on it* aaaaaaah much better ^.^ heart

Woa, Kiokujo man, that can't feel good.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:38 pm
Rydia-Beck
Hi yous crazies! whee Congrats on everyone's babies! But...uh.. stare whaddya get for cat hybird and blue kitterz chibi babies?
*looking through gift shop* I'd imagine pacifiers and teething rings wouldn't work huh? xd
*splits kios soul with the little bluez* not really unless they are pacifier shaped souls and beating virgin heart teething rings.. *sighs* stare so hard to get these days!  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:39 pm
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
NeonKitty

eek well im used to this soo....*uses regeneration spell* never leave your home without it wink  

Kiokujo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:40 pm
NeonKitty
Rydia-Beck
Hi yous crazies! whee Congrats on everyone's babies! But...uh.. stare whaddya get for cat hybird and blue kitterz chibi babies?
*looking through gift shop* I'd imagine pacifiers and teething rings wouldn't work huh? xd
*splits kios soul with the little bluez* not really unless they are pacifier shaped souls and beating virgin heart teething rings.. *sighs* stare so hard to get these days!

I know. They closed down that store around the corner. I guess Kio is going to have to do.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:40 pm
Kiokujo
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
NeonKitty

eek well im used to this soo....*uses regeneration spell* never leave your home without it wink
oh good! then you wont mind this! *takes that one to feed the rest of her chibis* thanks ^_^  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:41 pm
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty
Rydia-Beck

I know. They closed down that store around the corner. I guess Kio is going to have to do.
well I knew this would come in handy my poof spell *poofs*  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:41 pm
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
NeonKitty

oh good! then you wont mind this! *takes that one to feed the rest of her chibis* thanks ^_^
Ah, isn't this one great happy family we have? biggrin  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:42 pm
NeonKitty
Rydia-Beck

Hows about puppy burgers!? mrgreen
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:43 pm
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty

*points to the other 10billion blue eggs* erm....  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

jfm567 beta

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:44 pm
Rydia-Beck
NeonKitty
Rydia-Beck

User Image

YUM!!!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:44 pm
Rydia-Beck
NeonKitty
Rydia-Beck

User Image

no no no they dont need junk food  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:45 pm
*poofs* WTF!?!?!?! Why the hell did it bring me back to this place........Oh well*whistles*  
NeonKitty
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty

eek
I didn't realize how potent my little men were.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

jfm567 beta

NeonKitty
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty

10 billion eh? isnt that.......ummmmmm........ illegal? razz  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games