Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:51 pm
(lol I'm gonna steal Ali for a post.Too tempting.)

Ali peeked above her tunnel to give Telemachus a serious look. "Yes. Yes they would." She nodded wisely; then broke out into a grin and reached for the salt and pepper shakers to act as vehicles for her tunnel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:53 pm
(( xD Serious 4 year old is serious ))  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:17 pm
*poofs in for a check up and tosses ninja star cookies at both of chu >:3*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:25 pm
( surprised We were just talking 'bout cookies!)

Avery walked over to Jordan near the edge and looked over. She didn't see or feel anything too threatening. Shrugging she looked over to Shige. Wiggling her eyebrows in silent question.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:16 pm
"I'll try" Spencer said. He focused all his power and tried moving the staircase. It was a lot like his test earlier.

Christopher created a bit of light from his fire and hung it over the edge of the stairway for Jordan to see the bottom. He made sure to keep the flame out of the way so no one got burned.

Alex had slid through the shadows (literally) and went down to check and make sure everything was safe for the students. As much as he would let them fend for themselves, he still held responsability as head of the prefects for the safety of the students.

Dr. Stanfield walked into the restaurant where everyone was and spotted Zaias and Ali. He walked over. "There you are" he said, "I was looking all over for you".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:33 pm
Zaias looked up at the doctor in surprise and wondered at who he was talking to. Then he remembered and looked briefly at Ali then back at the doctor. "Us? Why??" He asked, perplexed and on edge. Had something gone wrong already?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit watched the video but estimated by the lack of personnel in and around the dome that testing had ended for the day. Sighing he shrugged. He'd tried playing good student. He didn't even really know why...Other than the fact that the school wasn't some awful boarding school atop a mountain or his living room at home. He had access to girls, and basic freedom in general.
Oh yeah.

Rolling his head onto his shoulders Whit marked the battledome as an interesting spot to investigate further-later, and decided to check out the mall.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:45 pm
Ali, now tired of what she had been doing, tried to stack the little containers. She was super absorbed by trying to get it to balance and didn't turn to look at Dr. Stanfield.

Jordan watched, her attention split between Christopher's fire ball and Spencer's staircase. "Okay, I'll go down ahead then. You guys want to start down the staircases?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:49 pm
"You guys go first" Spencer said to Michishige,Maria and Avery. He was still focused on the staircase and Christopher was still being their source of light.

An announcement came over the campus. "Would Whitney Price please report to the school dental office" it said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:51 pm
Avery nodded her agreement and looked to Spencer to see if he was handling the staircase easily enough. Satisfied she placed a tentative foot on the first stair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(EDIT: EDIT! Add On)

Whit paused in his tracks and groaned. He turned and found his way to the office. At least he'd brushed his teeth this morning. That and his ultra rich family could definitely afford the best in dental care.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:58 pm
"Well I was speaking with Dr. Sullivan, the school dentist to see when could be a good time to give you both dental checkups. He said he could do it tonight after dinner. Your appointments have been set up already, I was just coming to inform you beforehand just in case something has come up and so it wouldn't be sudden when you were called there" Dr. Stanfield said to Zaias and Ali.

Dr. Sullivan was setting up for his next patient, who was Whit.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:58 pm
Jordan hopped up on the banister. "Oh, Chris, thanks for the light. See you later," she said to everyone else, doing a 'stylish' salute before jumping off. Geronimo!

((Hobey-ho! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:04 pm
"Oh, okay. Well...thanks for coming to find us." ...Zaias said at a loss on whether to be relieved or surprised at such an odd announcement. He looked at Ali to see how she was taking the news.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery kept going, peeping over as Jordan flew on by. She didn't sense or see anything too threatening at the bottom so she simply followed on the stairs at her own pace.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:14 pm
(( I leave for a moment and there's a page of posts. emo I can never keep up these days...

Fail post is fail.))

Michishige followed behind Avery, looking back as well as Jordan jumped. Sighing, he continued to walked down the steps in silence.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:18 pm
"Well then, if there is no problem, I'll take my leave" Dr. Stanfield said and turned to leave.

Dr. Sullivan finished setting up and then stepped out into the waiting room to see if his next patient was there.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:28 pm
Ali stared ahead for a few seconds, her face blank. She turned to Zaias. "What's a dentist?"

Jordan used her flight to keep from falling too fast. She went over and landed ten stories or so down on the other side. She turned and waved to everybody else. "Hows it going up there?" she yelled up.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games