Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BurningJustice

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:21 pm
I'm a 29 year old black man from NYC. I'm 6'4 and 285(?) pounds. I have a daughter named Amira. She is bi-racial, her mother is white. For whatever reason I knew my first child would be a girl. I get the feeling if I had another 6 children they would all be girls. I don't intend to find out. I enjoy anime and manga about giant robots or samurai. I dislike "ethnic humor" and am hyper-sensitive to racism. Despite that, I'm a really laid back individual. I enjoy most types of music (which is to say I like a couple songs from here and there as opposed to any particular band). I play World of Warcraft in my off-time and I recently started playing a free MMORPG called "Flyff: Fly For Fun". I also play Yu-gi-oh with fellow older nerds my age. I have a page on myspace.com but it's mostly just inverse vandalism.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:07 pm
Hey, I don't remember if I introduced myself or not when I first joined (I have a bad memory but I don't think I've posted here before sweatdrop ), so I'll do it now smile

I'm a 21 year old California girl who totally digs classic rock (but my main obsessions from that era being The Beatles, The Monkees, and the Who), Liza Minnelli, and Dudley Moore. I spent a lot of time on the internet, love to write, draw, read, collect 60's & 70's memoribilia, ride horses (I own several), play guitar, play video games, and......that's about all I'm thinking of off the top of my head, but I know there's more (I'm tired. xp ).  

Beatle_Babe

masharocks1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:09 pm
Hi I'm new too! I'm glad that I got invited to a guild finally!!
ABOUT ME:
there isn't much you need to know except that I love to chat, it's breaks my boredom. I'm 14 and from Michigan, I love to draw, write, play/listen to music, and go online.

Hope you got to know me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:30 pm
My name is Jenn. I'm new to this guild. I live in California. I like to read, draw, listen to music, and stuff. Feel free to chat with me sometimes cause I'm bored a lot xd .  

D0ll_Parts

Amaya-34

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:10 pm
HELLO! Im very sweet i have brown hair and brown eyes not to ya's i dont know the actual color bcause i get it done alot. I love chatting and having fun doing it and making new friends. love to do crafts and dance. I love animals and to me if your bisexual or bi gay i dont really mind i will love ya no matter what so i like expressing myself to others i can be random too! yays for us lol. im 5'4 in height. and i live in minnesota yays! In highs school too turning sixteen this summer yays cant wait to drive  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:41 pm
LiLMissDisaster
My name is Jenn. I'm new to this guild. I live in California. I like to read, draw, listen to music, and stuff. Feel free to chat with me sometimes cause I'm bored a lot xd .

Awesome, another Californian Jenn!  

Beatle_Babe

[+Scarlet+]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:07 pm
'Ello. <3
My name is Scarlet and I spend most of my time on Gaia earning gold in guilds, the LI, and the FC. =]

Check out my profile for more.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:23 pm
I'm 15... I live in Nashville... and Tennessee can sometimes be a crophole blaugh
Oh yeah, I started wrestling practice... technically yesterday, but today, anyway. Uhm, and you can just call me "Fox" here I guess... unless somebody's already got that sweatdrop  

Hayate of the Wind

Lady Ginkawa

Sparkly Lightbringer

7,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:28 am
25 year old white female; married, and a new mother of one two month old boy named Dylan. ( He's such a cutie! whee )

I like anime and manga of just about any genre except yaoi and yuri. Its just not my cup of tea. I live in McMinnville, Tennessee which can be more of a craphole thann Nashville with is only 70 miles southeast of Nashville.

Anyways, I also like monster movies more specifically Godzilla movies, except the newest one, or rather the one that took place wholly in NY with Matthew Broderic. Didn't care for it much really like all the Japanese produced ones. I also love Mothra!!! Go MOTHRA!!! WHEEE!!!!!!! All the monsters from moster island rule! Go RODAN!!! biggrin sweatdrop

PM anytime you'd like to talk! smile Or find me around the guild and chat!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:13 pm

User Image

Hullo
Name: Melon
So yeah.. I'm Melon, I'm 14. I love Anime, Drawling, and Writing. I love to aruge with people, IRL. I also like to read and hang out with my friends. So.. Yeah.. That's basicly it..

MelonIce_LittleBlacksmith

Steth1000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:27 pm
name/ nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

Steth1000(also same on xbx live sweatdrop )
My name: Stephen ( ph = v lol ) im 13
I like Hard rock, Halo 2 and my best freind is brainwashing me in to likeing
Star Wars as much as he does (Noooooooooooooooooooooo! X0  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:39 pm
start with name/ nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

Greetings, I'm James. ((*points to username*)) I am around fifteen years of age, I love rock such as Simple Plan/Green Day, and I'm just kind of wondering why I was invited. Anyways, I'm glad I did join...  

JamesEarthhill

Usio Rei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:47 pm
Ok. I'm 16, my name is Nunu. I live in UK but I'm from Georgia (not Georgia in America but Georgia near Russia and Turkey) I love drawing and reading and computer. I'm very nice and I like to have lots of friends. I'm not very chatty and i like to daydream a lot. To go to my own little world(Ok thats sound weird now)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:48 pm
Y hallo thar. surprised

I'm Kirsten, Starfishy, SFC, Chocolat, whatever you want to call me. <3 I'm pretty much an ATer, although I love venturing into LI. A bit scared at how much it's declined, though. ^^;
I'm just about fifteen and finished my frosh year today. =D
I love friends, to put it simply. True friends, that is. I can get really upset at times because of my friends; worrying that they don't like me anymore. D:

Yes, I'm paranoid. ^^;

Butyeah. I'm glad to have been invited here, seems like a fun, literate place. heart  

Starfishy-chan

Sales minion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:53 pm
hi see my profile people think i'm younger than i am because i am fun and preppy  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games