Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:03 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He walked out of his room half asleep when he said "Mornin' Craven. What's for breakfa- Oh, hello. Are you one of Craven's friends?" He asked staring at Mathew

"Oh this is one of my younger half brothers Mathew." Craven sighed rubbing her shoulder. "Richter,.. your, um,..." "Your older brother came in on that storm last night with a band of evil warlocks and mages." Mathew stated bluntly. "Idiot." Craven growled menacingly slapping him upside the head.

"So it was him... Where did he go? How many people were with him?" He looked at the door anxiously waiting for an answer so he could go find him "Wait...How did you know my name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:19 am
"I could smell your blood when you were in your room. The same as your brothers." Mathew smirked. Craven smacked him upside his head again. "Have I ever told you that you're a freak. Be polite." She snapped then turned to Richter. "We dont know really but there are quite a bit of people that came with him." "But they're all powerful and his brother said something about you two." Mathew sighed knowing it would get his sisters attention. 'Why would he want Richter and I?' She looked to Richter a puzzled look on her face.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:06 pm
RileyThe Psycho
"I could smell your blood when you were in your room. The same as your brothers." Mathew smirked. Craven smacked him upside his head again. "Have I ever told you that you're a freak. Be polite." She snapped then turned to Richter. "We dont know really but there are quite a bit of people that came with him." "But they're all powerful and his brother said something about you two." Mathew sighed knowing it would get his sisters attention. 'Why would he want Richter and I?' She looked to Richter a puzzled look on her face.

"So your a pure vampire?" asked Richter deep in thought  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:13 pm
"Yeah." Mathew smiled. "Richter what are we going to do about your brother?" Craven questioned.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:15 pm
RileyThe Psycho
"Yeah." Mathew smiled. "Richter what are we going to do about your brother?" Craven questioned.

"Find him, but i'm gonna need help. I can't fight him in my current state"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:53 pm
as vincent rushed out the church he stopped feeling followed he turned around and noticed he stood in the center of the crater and suddenly felt the ground open in a black light appeared from the cracks and an arm stuck out the hand and tightened his fists and wen he tightened his fist a huge force field appered blocking out all magic from within outside the shield and stopped vincent from leaving  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:40 pm
the body came out from underneath and it was axel he rushed toward vincent duplicating himself and striking vincent  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:53 pm
both axels stopped and opened their palm at vincent a huge beam appeared made into a bubble form vincent dodged and tackled a xel and axel dissappeared well his copy the other axel quickly ran and attacked vincent  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:21 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

Craven narrowed her eyes at her brother. "Go home you dont need to get yourself in trouble with dad." She said then turned to Richter. "Dnt get in over your head, slow down a bit." "Hell no am I going home dad's speaking with them." Mathew snorted crossing his arms. "He said something about releasing an old frined from an ancient prison." Craven's upper lip curled into a snarl. "Has anyone told you, that you have a big mouth?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:14 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

Craven narrowed her eyes at her brother. "Go home you dont need to get yourself in trouble with dad." She said then turned to Richter. "Dnt get in over your head, slow down a bit." "Hell no am I going home dad's speaking with them." Mathew snorted crossing his arms. "He said something about releasing an old frined from an ancient prison." Craven's upper lip curled into a snarl. "Has anyone told you, that you have a big mouth?"

Richter looked at Craven "This is the reason i need to find him. I'm not sure who this prisoner is but i intend to find out"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:00 am
Dante sighed as he sat on the motocycle. "What else do I need for tonight?" Then he realized what he needed. "Oh God... That...a a...."

Dante walked to the tuxedo rental store. "I hate this... so much..." Dante walked into the store and soon a man rushed to find his measurments. "What The Hell!" He kicked the man into a clothing rack. "I need a suit and I want a red tie!" The man nodded and stumbly got back up. He walked to the back and returned with a suit in his arm. "This one, sir?" Dante sighed, "Yeah, It's okay.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:32 am
vincent got up scratched up and dodged axel's attack, axel stopped his attack as he was about to hit teh ground and took out his katana vincent looked at him and took out his saber a red aura surronded axel and a black one surronded vincent they met eye to eye and charged at axel adn axel charged at vincent axel and there blades met and they faced to face vincent felt his saber crack and let go the attack and moved right he struck axel's back and cut his back axel yelled and sustained himself he dropped his katana and took out two hand braclets he wore them on ane ran toward vincent ,vincent looked at axel running and punched him he uppercut axel and slashed his chestaxel laughed and tied his arm around vincents he broke vincents arm and high kicked him in the face  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:06 pm
As Dante walked out of the store he saw a spider. It was the size of an elephant with a exoskeleton as hard as rock. It was destroying the city. "I guess this place needs a exterminator. Dante left his suit in the store. He then hopped on his motorcyle and raced to the spider who had seemed to be talking. "I AM Phantom!" Dante grins. "A general of the undead?" Phantom races at him spitting lava. Dante skids across the road dodging the heat and then pulled the motorcyle up and onto the wall of a building going at speeds fast enough to scale the walls. Dante thne pulls out of the wall and over the phantom. He unholster two handguns and begins firing shots into it's back. Then Phantom leaps into the air. Dante grins. "See Ya!" Dante still airborne grabs the handle bar of the motorcycle then swings it like a weapon into phantom's head, He begins swings the motorcycle pummeling the overgrown tarantula. The spider falls to the ground and Dante notices a crack in his shell. "Good!" Dante spins still with the motorcycle in tow and unsheathes the force edge, he rams the blade into the crack of it's armor. "Sons Of Sparda shall die.." Phantom dissolves into lava and seeps into the earth. Dante lands and the motorcycle falls apart. Dante blinks. "SUNUVA b***h!" He walks to the shop and realizes the store and his tux was gone. "Damn....it..." He sighs. "BASTERDS!" His shout could be heard from miles away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:54 pm
vincent flew from the ground slighty vincent flet tremendous pain and he leaped back to the ground he saw his arm straightened it he looked straight into axels eyes and whispered"lets dance"he dissappeared with
and appeared behind axel he bear hugged axel and wrapped his body around axels vincent began to squeeze and the black aura entered vincents body his eyes rolled up and he squeezed harder he easily picked axel up and spine bustered him to the ground he opened his palm and picked axel up by the face vincent looked at his unmoving body and whispered "if the sphere wants me let some one worth fighting come fight me"he said as a huge black beam came out from vincents palm completey disintigrating axels head  

vampire_guardian116

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games