Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:04 pm
Undakai

Dark...what are you doing with those strings? You can't cut them without my life string cutters...now I have a job to do...so if you could please hand me those life strings...*pulls out a black, distorted looking pair of wire cutters*
*puts a barrier around the string* im not ganna let you kill her she is a friend and i dont let people kill friends *hits Undakia and pulls out a pair of white siccors cutting the string healing her* HA i have the siccors of life and i have the siccors of death but i dont use them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:05 pm
Slim95
Unda! What're you doing with my gardening shears?! *snatches life-cutting scissors*
...but they look soo much like my...

*snaps fingers and another pair appears* ...these must be them then...  

Undakai
Crew

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:06 pm
Dark_Wyvern
Undakai

Dark...what are you doing with those strings? You can't cut them without my life string cutters...now I have a job to do...so if you could please hand me those life strings...*pulls out a black, distorted looking pair of wire cutters*
*puts a barrier around the string* im not ganna let you kill her she is a friend and i dont let people kill friends *hits Undakia and pulls out a pair of white siccors cutting the string healing her* HA i have the siccors of life and i have the siccors of death but i dont use them
dude...

it doesn't matter what type of siccors you use...you cut her string of life...that KILLS one...you just killed her.  
*crawling on the floor with dancefloor camo* hahaha... I am hidden razz  

HermieKrab

Slim95
Crew

Undakai
Slim95
Unda! What're you doing with my gardening shears?! *snatches life-cutting scissors*

Damn right! *stomps away with her shears* BTW, what the hell were you doing in my tool shed? stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:08 pm
*is dead*

*and has to go*

*fades away*

Nami Tsuki

Undakai
Crew

Slim95
Undakai
Slim95

Damn right! *stomps away with her shears* BTW, what the hell were you doing in my tool shed? stare
...I wasn't...blop brought me these...  
Undakai
Dark_Wyvern
Undakai

dude...

it doesn't matter what type of siccors you use...you cut her string of life...that KILLS one...you just killed her.
WRONG the siccors of life pressurve the body and prepare it for a resurection so yes shes dead but it isnt permanent, count to five and shell be back like she never died moron  

Dark_Wyvern

umi505

Undakai
Dark_Wyvern
Undakai

dude...

I'll dig the grave!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:10 pm
*glares at Blop* And I trusted you.....

Blop: Bloob biggrin

Don't look at me like that... stare You traitorous blob of hair gel...

Blop: Bloooooooob crying  

Slim95
Crew

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:11 pm
*pulls out a black pair of siccors with Undakia's life string and i smile evilly* HAHA im from the other side so i can take any life string i want and i found yours  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:11 pm
Nami Tsuki
*is dead*

*fades away*

eek Just like a video game!  

Indigo Project

umi505

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:12 pm
*digging a hole*  
HermieKrab
*crawling on the floor with dancefloor camo* hahaha... I am hidden razz

*sneaks behind slim* Blob isn't your on problem! *tackleglomps*  

HermieKrab

Slim95
Crew

Indigo Project
Nami Tsuki
*is dead*

*fades away*

eek Just like a video game!

Where's the blood fairy? gonk

Edit:

GAH! *is tackle glomped* Damn you Hermie and your invisible-ness! xd  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games