Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:58 pm
*snore*....wha...whazat? eek SNAKES! ON A PLANE!  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:59 pm
Kiokujo
TheBlueWarrior
Kiokujo
since i poofed into heaven you baby can't survive there because since knitterz is caudi diaboli in other words from hell the babies are too caudi diaboli and they would die =p -looks at dead eggs- *throws rubber duckies from heaven to all your baby eggs and they die * MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

eek
Your going to incur the wrath of Kitters my friend. And murder wouldn't be excepted in heaven so you should be falling straight into hell by now.

HAHAHAHA wrong again f00! I'm defending myself from your demiase and it states that you can kill someone if its from selfdefense plus i got God's permit *shows permit*....and im off to take a shower *humps frito* bye bye

One of the ten comandments is though shall not kill. Thats a false permit. *tears up fake permit* You fail *Watches as Kio falls into hell*  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:01 pm
Kiokujo
since i poofed into heaven you baby can't survive there because since knitterz is caudi diaboli in other words from hell the babies are too caudi diaboli and they would die =p -looks at dead eggs- *throws rubber duckies from heaven to all your baby eggs and they die * MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
*jurasic park t-rex roar* stressed HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY BABYS!! btw because you killed innocent children you cant stay in heaven twisted and that makes you fair game for me! *drags you away into her hole* on but i will not kill you right away... ill make you die slowly... maybe torcher you for years and slowly let my babys feed of your body  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:03 pm
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
*jurasic park t-rex roar* stressed HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY BABYS!! btw because you killed innocent children you cant stay in heaven twisted and that makes you fair game for me! *drags you away into her hole* on but i will not kill you right away... ill make you die slowly... maybe torcher you for years and slowly let my babys feed of your body

Woa, I told you Kio, you fail. I think you might have enjoyed hell more.
Ooo, Kitters is all fired up. Why does that turn me on?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:03 pm
scream you messed with the wrong god mod! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:04 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
shazorz ;.; kio bein mean! *clings*  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:05 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate

Woa, what were you dreaming about?  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:06 pm
NeonKitty
Shazbot_the_Pirate
shazorz ;.; kio bein mean! *clings*
*hit Kio wiff stick* No being mean to teh kitty! >(

http://www.khaaan.com/  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:08 pm
wow thats the worst use for a domain i've ever seen  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:08 pm
NeonKitty
Kiokujo

But I'm your friend and I'm too young to die I'm just 12 years old.....Have mercy, Have mercy!!!!*uses revive spell on the dead chibis and eggs and puts them in my a***  

Kiokujo

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:10 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
wow thats the worst use for a domain i've ever seen
Personally? I blame Khan.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:11 pm
Kiokujo
NeonKitty
Kiokujo

But I'm your friend and I'm too young to die I'm just 12 years old.....Have mercy, Have mercy!!!!*uses revive spell on the dead chibis and eggs and puts them in my a***
stare mercy? i know not the meaning of mercy! scream  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:12 pm
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
NeonKitty
Kiokujo

Trust me, she doesn't. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:16 pm
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
NeonKitty
Kiokujo

Trust me, she doesn't. xd

neutral sad cry gonk crying

Kiokujo

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:17 pm
Kiokujo

ROAR!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games