Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

salangel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:27 pm
*Gets behind the bar and pours Bacardi into a tall glass. He adds a few cubes of ice and splashes a few drops of Coke into it. Hands the glass to drunken_wookie*

Here you go... extra strong to get your blood flowing.

Ah! Bizzybo's son caught me posting, so from him...
mrgreen cool

Merry Christmas Everybody!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:49 pm
ZOMG Merry Christmas Baby Bo! [sowie idk your name crying ] You're such a cutie pie! heart

*a lil drunk from all the love and smoochies.. stumbles over to the counter [where everything seems to be], ducks and emerges with a glass.. dips it into the ice tray, then fills it with water and sculls it*

Woooo.. i still feel hawt! *touches cheeks* ZOMG am i blushing?! redface

*sculls a few more glasses of ice cold water*

Mms yeah! Oh Salangel.. idk what your plans are.. but i'm where ever the party's at! XD  

ChibiMo0n

salangel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:56 pm
ChibiMo0n
ZOMG Merry Christmas Baby Bo! [sowie idk your name crying ] You're such a cutie pie! heart

*a lil drunk from all the love and smoochies.. stumbles over to the counter [where everything seems to be], ducks and emerges with a glass.. dips it into the ice tray, then fills it with water and sculls it*

Woooo.. i still feel hawt! *touches cheeks* ZOMG am i blushing?! redface

*sculls a few more glasses of ice cold water*

Mms yeah! Oh Salangel.. idk what your plans are.. but i'm where ever the party's at! XD

*Takes Chibi's hand and spins her around... during which, he flicks 1g into the jukebox and some music begins playing.*

Then how about a dance?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:21 pm
Sure XD

*places hand on Salangel's shoulder and moves in closer*

wink  

ChibiMo0n

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:37 am
oOOoo I sense romance in the NSTG bar  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:00 am
*Peeks In*

"I Wouldn't Be Back Until Salangel Explained.."

*Sits On One Of The Chair and Leans On The Bar*

"Give Me Something.. Um.. Extra Strong. Very Very Strong."

Inylysia x

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:09 am
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
*Peeks In*

"I Wouldn't Be Back Until Salangel Explained.."

*Sits On One Of The Chair and Leans On The Bar*

"Give Me Something.. Um.. Extra Strong. Very Very Strong."

Strong, are you sure? Okay*Pulls out a bottle of Bacardi 151 and a bottle of amaretto from under the shelf.Grabs a shot glass from the counter right behind the bar,fills it 3/4 of the way with amaretto, and tops it off with the 151. In an other glass he fills it 3/4 of the way with beer and places it next to the shot. Takes a lighter out of his front pocket and lights the shot glass.* Okay the idea here is that you grab the shot glass and drop it into the beer. As soon as the shot hits the bottom of the glass, it will start to fizz up. You will have to chug it all in one drink. The truth is that it tasted like Dr. Pepper. Hence the name,"Flaming Dr. Pepper.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:22 am
*sniffs*

Mm.. Salangel smells nice tonight.. i smell.. pumpkin! XD

*does a twirl, trips, then lands at the bar*

BoBo, can i have one of those Flaming drinks too please? Ooh and can you pretty please make a pot of your delicious homestyle pumpkin soup? heart  

ChibiMo0n

drunken_wookie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:40 pm
*Takes a drink from his glass*

Ohh yeah, that hit the spot, thanks Salangel.
Hey, you got any pumpkin pie back there? Been havin' a craving lately.

*Looks around the bar*

Hmm, kinda dead right now, huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:19 pm
*Hearing pumpkin soup mentioned she realizes her tummy is rumbling*
Hey Bizzy I'll take some of that soup too please.  

Symphony of Serenity

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:35 pm
Sure thing guys. As a matter of fact I think it should be ready already. Let me go check it out.*Rushes back behind the bar to the kitchen area that is hidden away from the rest of the world. Goes to the big pot on the stove top, opens the lid and reaches right next to him for a clean spoon to take a taste.* Ahhh yes. nothing better that some nice hot soup to warm the heart. *He hears the oven timer go off. Ahh yes. the pie is done as well. Opens the oven and takes the hot pumpkin pie out to the front with some serving plates and some silverware.* This is for desert. I don't want any finger tips anywhere near the vicinity of my pie scream *Goes to the back where the soup is and starts serving it into a really big serving bowl. He puts it on a tray and along with several other bowls and soup spoons. He then takes the platter to the front of the bar and sets it on the counter.*Here you go guys, come and get it.*He looks over at the pie and notices that it remains undisturbed, and grins.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:27 pm
*walks in*

Whoa, something sure does smell delicious in here.  

Valentera

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:03 pm
*strolls in at 1am* Hmm No one here *makes myself a cup of hot cocoa and sits listening to christmas tunes* Ahh so peaceful  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:06 pm
*wakes up after hearing someone walk in*

Oh, 'ello Ancantsia ^^. Tired out from all the winter holiday festivities?  

Valentera

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:12 pm
Nope just getting in some quiet time before all the festivities begin =]  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games