Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veravaine

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:01 pm
I'm Akuun. I lie FMA, Fruits Basket, naruto, and a few other animes. I Love Kingdom Hearts. It's the best game of all time. I like chocolate, but letely I can't eat too much or I feel horrible later. I'm really happy I was invited here. More about me is on my profile. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:06 pm
Hi, I'm called Razumikhin and I'd like to stay that way!
I love to read, and I encourage everyone to spend some time reading!
I'm a little secretive, but I generally like people!
I'm pretty simple... my biggest wish is to become a librarian!
Very attainable, I must say!
Hello!Hello!Hello!

Razumikhin

Candy and Condoms

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:21 pm
Hi

My name is Candy and Condoms and I'll be 19 later this month. I browse the GD and Life Issues mainly while on Gaia. Some things that I enjoy doing are painting, writing, hanging with my friends, watching movies, and listening to music.

I'm a friendly person so don't be afraid to drop me a line and say hi.

I won't bite.

heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:26 pm
I'm laurabear/laura.
When I do something, it becomes my main priority.
I'll read, and refuse to stop until I'm done.
That's just an example.
I'm pretty shy, and it takes me a long time to get into a disscussion.
I feel like I'm intruding.
I happy was invited, and kind of confused about it.
Race threads make me angry, even though I rarely say anything about it.
Ummm....I think indie and rock. Including bands such as The Unicorns, The Spinto Band, and my favorite, Say Anything.
I hate P!ATD, though I used to llike them, before they came out with that stupid (in my opinon) video.
By the way, I can get off topic kind of easily, but I catch myself.
Well. HI.

laurabear

bluecrystals08

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:31 pm
I'm Crystal, I don't talk to people much. I am friendly once you get to know me, and that's all I'm going to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:36 pm
Hello, I'm Harethrow. I was pretty shocked when I saw a PM. (since I never get them). But it turns out it was a guild invite. I'm not really new to gaia. I had an old account which was made early 2004. I like video games, music, movies, and especially online games. smile  

Harethrow

MediumSizedGoat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:58 pm
G'day
My name is MediumSizedGoat
but you can call me Goat or MSG :O!
I'm 18, birthday's in November.
I live in New Zealand, so I have a funny accent XD
I'm a lurker in many forums, but somtimes go on posting sprees, usually in the GD or life issues, or occasionally the CB o_o;;
Some of the bands I enjoy listening to are: System of a Down, Tool, Incubus, Placebo, Marilyn Manson, & Rammstein. I love Alanis Morissette <3
I love RPG's (mostly xbox), piercings and going down to the pub with me mates.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:02 pm
Hi hi!

I'm Arxce
I love to talk about anything
I'm pretty excentric and say a lot of things that are meant as jokes.
Um...
I love to answer questions so if this isn't enough just ask for more info ^.^  

Arxce

Kethae

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:38 pm
Hey guys, I just joined the guild. You can just call me Kethae, or by the silly nicknames people have made up for me: Keth, Keff, Keffie, Keffster (Okay, maybe not).

Originally this was a male account, but I got a sex change and now I'm a girl! I miss having a guy avatar though. I'm a girl in real life... so that's kind of confusing.

I'm 16 at the moment and I live in Canada. British Columbia to be exact. I thank you for noticing me and inviting me to this guild, it looks pretty fun. ;]

Oh um... I like being on the computer? Haha. I play the guitar (Not very professionally, but oh well), I'm an aspiring bassist (But I need to get a bass first) and I love ... punk/rock music. Or anything that has an awesome beat to it. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:45 am
aloha domokun i'm Fran, 21 (22 on july 3 crying ), i'm from italy (i live in naples, a lovely city by the sea) and i'm no good at introducing myself xD
well, i could tell you that i love any kind of art, from traditional medias to pixel art heart and, what else.. oh yes, i'm terribly lazy so i think i'll stop here xDDD

[Fran]

BraniganBastion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:29 am
Im Branigan. Call me...Branigan. xd
Im a very nice guy once you get to know me. Semi-new to Gaia. I posted here a few times during Go-Gaia but not alot. Im a photoshop, animation, web design freak. My favorite hobbys are just photoshopping anything and playing online games but I am kind of lazy xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:29 am
My name is Ashlevick.
I'm 4'10 1/2
I'm 16 <3
My birthday is November 24th.
I love to read and write.
I'm an artist.
I couldn't function without music.
I love animals and have 8 of them.
2 Pitbulls, 3 labs (One white one and two black), and 3 cats.
I use to have a flying squirrell and two basset hounds but they tragically passed away a few years ago. -The sting will always remain.-
I use to live in Washington state and I alone made the move to Georgia, so now I'm in Washington visiting my other family, my mom and her mom etc...
I like playing final fantasy, I really want to see advent children >.>
I like swimming and playing badmitten.
I'm very honest and sometimes it hurts people's feelings, sometimes I even seem vain and heartless, I don't mean to and I apologize in advance.
I'm very random and love to spaz out sometimes.
My favorite food is Raviolli and my favorite colors are pink, black, and grey.
I really lurv anime and I miss it A LOT.
o_o I'm an overly sensative person.
The end?

Ganja Ruca

Kirimoto

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:33 am
Hi tharrr.

I've been subscribed to this guild for a while, such a long time I forget how I found it. I think I got an invite randomly.

Anyways, I never used it. Maybe I'll start.

きりもと - "Kirimoto"
Nickname: "Kiri". Sometimes "Andy".
Blood type: Uhh... >_>
Date of birth: April 10
Height: 177cm (5'8")
Weight: 54kg (120lbs)
Shoe size: 27.5cm (size 9)
Favorite brands(clothing): uh.. my mom buys my clothes redface
Favorite music: Dir en grey, Children Of Bodom, alice nine., Malice Mizer, D'espairsRay, Antique Cafe, Rentrer en Soi, Pierrot, GLAY, Gackt, Miyavi, Kozi, GOING UNDER GROUND, Moi dix Mois, Schwarz Stein, The Pillows
Favorite phrase: "What? Yes, that's a guy"
Favorite passtime: Videogames
Favorite snack: Anything green apple flavored
Hobbies: Skateboarding, collecting jewellery
Aspires to: be an author.
Can't hand this over: Jewellery and french vanilla cappucino

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:11 pm
Hello. Leoshi here, saying...cool guild so far. I hope it lasts.

Anyway, my name is Aaron. I am 16 years old, and I've been with Gaia since November '04. My nickname ((I wish)) is Izuma, simply because that's my RP character's name. And I like it.

I'm a gamer, and proud of it. My personal favorite game of all time is Sonic 3 for the old Sega Genesis. Simple, addicting.

And no, my signature isn't begging for donations. I don't press the matter, so it can't be considered "begging".

Let's see...I'm pretty random overall. For example, less that a week ago I pulled a joke out of my head. It's my latest journal entry, if you wish to read it. ((No offense intended for the subject.))

And so, I finish with this...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Leoshi

Valhallian_Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:04 pm
Ey! My names Christine, never heard of this guild till I was invited quite odd, but I feel good, I like when I get invited to guilds. I also like reading, ahaha, change of subject. I love reading, fantasy mainly although Enders Game (Sci-fi) Is a real hardcore cool book. But my favorite book/series is Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind.

I also like playing video games, I'm a nerd, I love Silent Hill, and Harvest Moon. Harvest Moon is kick a**, I'm married to the Grey guy in More Friends of Mineral Town.

I also really like music, I like Black metal and Viking metal mainly some RAC and some Indie. Favoritist band is Einherjer (Viking metal or sometimes Power like their Odin Owns Ye All cd.)  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games