Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:16 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx KIERAN } LUCIANO GAERTNER x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹𝓼...

As Kieran lay in his bed, he heard a noise on the stairs. The steps were too heavy so he knew they belonged to Abel. It wasn't long before he heard another set. Kieran didn't have to look up from his phone to know it was Miguel standing in his doorway. He soon heard the door to his bedroom close as Miguel decided to come in. Kieran felt the bed shift as Miguel crawled up his bed soon lying beside him. He debated ignoring him but knew it would do him no good. Besides he didn't want to. Kieran set his phone aside before turning his attention towards Miguel. "Penny for your thoughts?" He spoke curiously looking Miguel over for any signs of disappointment on his part.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:30 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Climbing in to Kieran's bed, he quietly laid down beside him. He didn't know if the man would ignore him or not. He watched him play a little longer before setting his phone aside. Jakob pretended not to notice. Instead he waited for Kieran to turn his attention towards him. Hearing him speak Jakob looked up at him. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" he replied just as curious. After all, it wasn't as though he was the one who got up and left. Jakob was afraid that Kieran might be holding back some sort of anger after their conversation. Despite that fear, he scooted a little closer to the man but did not touch him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Lying beside Miguel, Kirean could feel the tension in the air. He worried that Miguel was upset with him. Kieran knew what he did and yet he did it anyways. He tried to come off as playful as he spoke however it only came out as lame. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke questioning him in return. He wasn't angry at least not in the way Miguel thought. Kieran could see Miguel keeping his distance even though he moved closer. He shifted turning toward Miguel in the bed. Kieran moved closer slipping his arm around Miguel's waist. "Why? I asked first." He responded teasing Miguel slightly as he lay there. Kieran was tempted to kiss Miguel but he didn't.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:31 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was doing his best to remain calm. He was feeling a bit nervous around Kieran. He never knew what to expect from him after he walked out on him. Most of the time he was decent. But that usually came after a bit of arguing and petty behavior. Not knowing what to say, he answered Kieran's question with a question of his own. He scooted closer but was careful to keep his hands to himself. He watched as Kieran shifted towards him and wrapped his arm around his waist. Jakob smirked as the man then teased him. "That may be true, but I'm not the one who left the room first." he teased back. Leaning forward, Jakob took a quick kiss from his lips. He didn't care if Kieran didn't want to be kissed right now. He just wanted to show him that he wasn't angry about his leaving. Just confused.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Kieran wasn't particularly mad at Miguel, though he had been annoyed with him. He was over it however after all it was simply pettiness why he was mad in the first place. Kieran touched Miguel first worried he wouldn't accept it. He teased Miguel soon hearing him tease back. Kieran soon felt Miguel's lips on his own as they kissed. He sighed softly, "Yes, well it's not always pleasant to listen to my current boyfriend talk to my best friend and discuss which way would be better to ******** me." Kieran spoke rolling his eyes in annoyance. He hadn't appreciated where the conversation was going between them.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:17 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob laid there wondering if Kieran might answer. He didn't even understand what Kieran was mad about in the first place. But he wanted to show him that he wasn't angry either. After a bit of teasing, Jakob leaned forward to steal a kiss. He felt the man kiss him back before sighing softly. He then spoke of their previous conversation and proceeded to roll his eyes as if to further prove how annoyed he had been by it. "I'm sure it's about as pleasant as me having to listen to your best friend telling me he ******** you." Jakob replied childishly. Feeling a little heated, he took a quick breath to calm down. When he was ready he looked back up at Kieran."Look it's not like I was asking for a play-by-play. I was just asking a simple question...If we really went through with this, I don't want to hurt you." Whether Kieran chose to believe him or not was his choice. Maybe his wording had been bad, but what he was asking for both of their benefits. There'd be no point if only one or neither of them was enjoying it.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Kieran knew they both weren't pleased by the whole conversation. With Abel, he was never sure what was going to come out of his mouth. As he spoke, he listened as Miguel soon responded. He was annoyed but not at Miguel. Kirean was bothered by Abel who didn't know how to keep his mouth shut. He watched as Miguel seemed annoyed though however at him which wasn't his intention. Kieran listened as Miguel soon spoke again. He could understand Miguel not wanting to hurt him. "I understand, though if I may make one request in all this… Can we try the switching thing first without Abel?" Kieran spoke wondering if Miguel would oblige in his request.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:53 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Using Abel as a scapegoat was easy. The man was annoying enough and not really helping either side with the conversation. He had just sat back watching as though they were the most interesting thing he'd seen all week. But deep down, Jakob knew the real reason he was annoyed. He wasn't used to switching with guys Kieran's size and that was kind of intimidating. He worried all the stuff Kieran did for him, he wouldn't be able to give back because he was so short. Putting his worries out there he waited for Kieran to say something. The man seemed to consider his words before speaking. When he did, he found himself a little shocked. Of all the things for Kieran to say he wasn't expecting that. Jakob nodded his head slowly. "Yeah, we could try that." he replied.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:07 pm
User Image

User Image

In their own way they were both worried about disappointing the other. Kieran wanted to have sex with Miguel by themselves. He didn't want to involve Abel in their first time. Kirean wasn't too worried Miguel would hurt him at least not on purpose. He expressed that to Miguel whom seemed shocked. Kirean could understand if Miguel didn't want to. He wasn't rushing to do it anyways. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke agreeing to his terms. He smiled as he leaned forward to kiss Miguel again. "Good, thank you. That way we could work on it alone in case it's not something that works for us." Kieran spoke as to why he wanted to do it alone.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:31 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It seemed only natural that they might share the same worries. They were so used to gaining pleasure from one another while they were intimate that the thought of having the opposite affect was rather daunting. Jakob didn't mind the idea of practicing a little on their own first. In fact it sounded a little fun. They could try out a few things to see if it might really work out. In not, he was fine with that. He never had an issue with sex with Kieran before and he certainly wasn't going to have one now. As Jakob agreed to his terms he watched as Kieran smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. He happily kissed the man back before he pulled away to speak. "You're welcome." he said, smiling back. "And hey, if it doesn't work out we can still have some fun." Leaning forward, Jakob kissed the man again. After talking a little he a bit better. He only wished that Kieran had told him these things when they were still downstairs but he understood why he didn't.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Kieran understood that he could have talked about this downstairs. However he found it to be more personal. He didn't really want to discuss things in front of Abel. Kieran preferred discussing it alone. He didn't want Miguel to be upset with him. Kirean knew Miguel had experience with other men being the top. After all he didn't expect Miguel to only bottom his entire life. He after all had started out as a bottom before turning into a top. Kieran kissed Miguel feeling him return the kiss. He pulled back go to speak listening as Miguel responded. Kieran laughed softly, "True we could have fun after all I'm having fun now knowing you still have that plug inside you… How is it feeling by the way?" He teased as he kissed Miguel. Kieran ran his hand down Miguel's waist toward his a**. He squeezed on it lightly dragging his finger been his cheeks seeking out the top of the plug. Kieran touched it pressing on it lightly.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:03 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob could understand wanting to keep some of their talks personal. However he didn't think it involved changing rooms. He knew Kieran could understand more than enough Portuguese to keep Abel out of the loop. Just as when he spoken to Abel in German, he was keeping Kieran out. It was one of the few things he got to enjoy while being tirlingual. Still, upstairs or down, he was glad that they got their chance to talk. He felt better after clearing the airing and knowing where they stand with one another.

Leaning forward, Jakob took yet another kiss from Kieran's lips. He felt the man kiss him back before pulling away once more. He laughed softly before speaking. Jakob blushed as Kieran crudely teased him. "Like I've go-" before he could finish speaking, he was kissed again. Before kissing back, he playfully nipped at the man's lower lip. As they kissed again, Jakob felt a hand running down his waist and over his a**. There Kieran pressed lightly on the toy. Jakob couldn't help the small moan that came out of his mouth. He pulled back pouting. "Take it out." he demanded.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

As Kieran teased Miguel he watched as he blushed. He took amusement out of messing with Miguel. Kirean kissed Miguel feeling him return the kiss. He parted his lips as Miguel nipped on the bottom. Kieran let his hand travel down Miguel's waist toward his a**. He pushed against the plug teasing him. Kieran listened as Miguel moaned before pulling away to pout. He smirked lightly as Miguel demanded he take the plug out. Kieran moved to kiss Miguel's neck here and there before moving to his ear. "Make me." He teased growling in Miguel's ear playfully. Kieran pressed against the plug lightly again.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:57 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was not at all amused by Kieran's antics. He was more than ready to be rid of the toy inside him. Long had the hours passed that it was even somewhat comfortable to wear it. He did his best to complain only to be interrupted with a kiss. Jakob nipped him back in response, feeling the man's lips part as they kissed. He couldn't hod back the moan that crept up his throat and passed his lips. As his cheeks were painted a new shade of pink he pulled away to make his demands known.

He watched as Kieran smirked down at him. Pouting still, the man leaned forward and kissed along his neck, and slowly up to his ear. There, Kieran growled playfully while simultaneously pressing against the plug. Jakob bit his lip in an attempt to stay quiet, but failed. He huffed a little for show but eventually reached towards the man. "What if I just start playing with you instead?" he asked curiously. He dipped his hand below his waistband and moved it over his hip towards his lower back. His fingers were inches away from his a**. Of course he wasn't going to actually do anything to him. He wasn't that cruel. Still, he liked to think the threat of having his hand so close to such an area was more than enough to get what he wanted.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Kieran knew Miguel didn't like his teasing at times. He found it amusing either way. As he teased Miguel, Kieran growled at him taunting him. He laughed softly as Miguel huffed in annoyance at him. Kieran listened as Miguel soon spoke trying to get back at him. He watched as Miguel slipped his hand out and down his waistband. Kieran soon felt Miguel's hand slide over his hip and down the back toward his a**. He found it amusing Miguel was trying to get back at him. "I just said I wanted you to ******** me, I don't think I'm going to be afraid of your fingers touching me." Kieran teased as he pushed his fingers against the plug again.

User Image

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games