Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:41 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
"Yeah." Mathew smiled. "Richter what are we going to do about your brother?" Craven questioned.

"Find him, but i'm gonna need help. I can't fight him in my current state"

Craven narrowed her eyes at her brother. "Go home you dont need to get yourself in trouble with dad." She said then turned to Richter. "Dnt get in over your head, slow down a bit." "Hell no am I going home dad's speaking with them." Mathew snorted crossing his arms. "He said something about releasing an old frined from an ancient prison." Craven's upper lip curled into a snarl. "Has anyone told you, that you have a big mouth?"

Richter looked at Craven "This is the reason i need to find him. I'm not sure who this prisoner is but i intend to find out"

Sighing Craven sat on the couch. 'Who would dad want out?' She looked up at Richter. 'Oh s**t, he wouldnt.' She stood straight up. "Sis?" Mathew questioned. Craven ran out the door not looking back. 'If he corrupts him during his slumber then releases him, he'll destroy all the humans.'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:30 pm
She heard Raven calling out to her and sensed trouble in the direction Vincent went, so she projected her voice like a megaphone with a spot of magic on the tip of her finger and pointed it to her throat and called out to Vincent "HEY GET BACK HERE A.S.A.P. THE PRINCESS NEEDS US FOOL! RUN... CMON GET YOUR BUTT MOVING" and with that she vanished into a mist and appeared back at Raven's safe-Haven. She walks up to her and asks "What is it you need Raven? I am here now.."  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:39 pm
"Anjel how nice to see you. Where is Vincent?" Raven asked her in a light tone. "I have something I need to say to you both, and so does Caelum," Raven informed her and sat down once agian.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:55 am
Richter chased after Craven "Craven wait! We can't do this alone! We need help!"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:02 am
vincents eyes glowed red with hate he took of his jacket and picked up axels black robe like jacket he wore on the jacket and raised the hoodie to cover his face he looked at ravens tower he raised the hood and a black energy surronded him and he appeared beside anjel he with his hood down covering the hate in his eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:03 pm
Craven stopped. "Go back to the house and ask Mathew to take you to the castle. You'll probably find your brother still there." She turned to him. "I have to go see if I'm correct about the prisoner." She turned running off again. 'Hes not a prisoner though.'  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:47 pm
He gave up and walked back to Craven's house. "Craven says to take me to a castle. Well lead the way"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:23 pm
vincent looked at raven and chuckled he felt a dark energy surround him  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:47 pm
Raven surrounded herself and Anjel with a very powerful protection spell the second Vincent appeared in the room. "Good, now that you are both here, we can talk," Raven said as she tried to keep her voice even. "I am still not exactly clear as to what happened the other day during the attack, but I feel that I almost did something very terrible to both of you. And for that I would like to offer my apologies," Raven said and then look at Anjel, now totally avoiding contact with Vincent. "And to you Anjel, Caelum gives his thanks. He says that you helped all of us out greatly and he appreceates what you did to help."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:03 pm
Soul_Reaver08
He gave up and walked back to Craven's house. "Craven says to take me to a castle. Well lead the way"

Mathew nodded teleporting them to the castle. Craven ran into a cave following her mothers scent. "Craven whats wrong." Her mother asked. "Is he still the slumber?" Craven asked. "No your grandfather isnt awake." "I think dad might try to corrupt before he wakes." Craven stared at her mother. "Sounds like your father." Cravens mother giggled. "Mother, we're talking about your father the first werewolf to be! Arent you worried!?!" Craven shouted. "No your grandfather is strong and we'll protect him." Her mother smiled warmly. 'Richter, please be making better progress than me.' Craven sighedrubbing her forehead as her mother smiled at her.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:10 pm
vincent stared into ravens eyes seeing the fear and confusion within her he laughed loudly and snapped his fingers and dissappeared leaving only a dark plasm flowting  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:56 pm
Dante found a new tux but realized he had no way of getting back. Dante sat down on the curb and sighed. "This is just simply amazing..I can't blow my cover so I need to talk to someone who understands." Then it hit him. Hey, Anjel Can you do me a favor and come pick me up? Whatever ya' do don't tell Raven... Dante sighed. "I hope Raven doesn't pick this up.."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:57 pm
Raven didn't like the sound of Vincent's laugh and wished that Dante was with her. Everything was easier and much more pleasant with him around. Raven jumped when Vincent disappeared and turned to stare at Anjel. "What was that all about and what has he done to himself?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:01 pm
vincent appeared on the top of the tower laughing menically he raised his arm and put down his hoodie to reveal blood red eyes the building began to shake and slowly lifted  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:02 pm
Dante bobbed his head back and forth looking at the car passsing by playing a song he really liked. "Gah! This sucks! Damn giant spider attacks and that creepy emo kid. Don't forget the dam n spider!"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games