Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:53 pm
umi505
Dark_Wyvern
umi505
Dark_Wyvern
but you cant just choose to be Arch you have to live by it from the start like i have
ok . . .that's where you loss me . . .live like an arch from the start yet still have to sell your soul to become one?
you cant sell your soul if you dont believe in one moron
heart, soul . . same thing!

I'm a moron? . . . . . *slaps you* ^^
*your hand starts to burn as it catches fire* do not touch me unless i say you may OR I MIGHT JUST KILL YOU *walks toward umi with my teeth showing* i can drink and blood in your body even if its blood you drank and im evil and im pissed and im thirsty  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:53 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*holding up a cookie for Glar* don't eat me
Glar: *bites down on the cookie, along with most of Sanzo's hand*  

Undakai
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:54 pm
Dark you're being a jerk, that moron comment wasn't necessary and for me it stopped being a joke the minute you said that

now... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAR ATE MY HAND! MY POOR HAND WAAAAAAAAH  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:54 pm
Dark_Wyvern
umi505
Dark_Wyvern
umi505
Dark_Wyvern
but you cant just choose to be Arch you have to live by it from the start like i have
ok . . .that's where you loss me . . .live like an arch from the start yet still have to sell your soul to become one?
you cant sell your soul if you dont believe in one moron
heart, soul . . same thing!

I'm a moron? . . . . . *slaps you* ^^
*your hand starts to burn as it catches fire* do not touch me unless i say you may OR I MIGHT JUST KILL YOU *walks toward umi with my teeth showing* i can drink and blood in your body even if its blood you drank and im evil and im pissed and im thirsty
the whole blood sucking thing dosen't scare me fool . . .I AM a blood sucker *shows fangs with a smile*  

umi505

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:55 pm
Undakai
Dark_Wyvern
Undakai
*appears behind Sanzo* That wont be necessary...*snaps his fingers and the "dead" blop begins to rematerialize, forming its body into a giant red beast*

Have fun with them, Glar

Glar: Bluuurg! twisted

*dissapears again*
*bites Undakia for about two seconds and he doesnt feel a thing and the bite heals as i suck some blood* should i summon my beasts to play hehehe yes i should
*watches as Dark trys to suck blood, but instead sucks ashes*

Fool...blood is for the living
no matter ash will work perfectly for my Anthems * starts to summon four creatures all evill looking like death just blessed them with his darkness* now lets have some fun  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:56 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Dark you're being a jerk, that moron comment wasn't necessary and for me it stopped being a joke the minute you said that

oohh . .blood *stummic growls* . . .musent think about that now!! *tend to the wound* are you ok??????!!!  

umi505

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:57 pm
*bandages hand and whimpers* yes I'm fine, there are a lot of evil creatures in this thread today  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:57 pm
Sanzoskitsune

*your other hand starts to burn as it engulfs in flames* im not nice when i cant hide mt true self ok and here it is im an a** and i cant hold it back today deal with it  

Dark_Wyvern

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:58 pm
Slim: mrgreen Oooooooh Glaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!
Glar: *glances at Slim*
Slim: HA! *pulls Prescott into the phunkeh thread*
Glar: *makes purring sound* heart
Slim: Yes, fall prey to his irresistability.....
Prescott: stare *glares at Slim* I hate you.......  
Dark_Wyvern
Undakai
Dark_Wyvern
Undakai
*appears behind Sanzo* That wont be necessary...*snaps his fingers and the "dead" blop begins to rematerialize, forming its body into a giant red beast*

Have fun with them, Glar

*dissapears again*
*bites Undakia for about two seconds and he doesnt feel a thing and the bite heals as i suck some blood* should i summon my beasts to play hehehe yes i should

no matter ash will work perfectly for my Anthems * starts to summon four creatures all evill looking like death just blessed them with his darkness* now lets have some fun
*sigh* Is that it?

*appears behind Dark* I'll let my little creation deal with them >3

*thrusts claws into Darks back* You may not be living, but you still have a soul... twisted

I haven't feasted in a long...long time...  

Undakai
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Fine if I have to "deal" with you being an a**, then I'll deal by ignoring you. I don't want to deal with jerks, I rarely do  
you know . . I just relized that my hand is burning O.o . . .GAHHH!!!! *dips hand in a thing of water*

bright things . .. hurt . . .eyes *fliches as the flams go out*  

umi505

PahnGreen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:59 pm
*sniff Sniff* What is that smell?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:00 pm
PahnGreen
*sniff Sniff* What is that smell?
probly the smell of buring hands and death  

umi505

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:00 pm
Undakai
Dark_Wyvern
Undakai
Dark_Wyvern
Undakai

Have fun with them, Glar

*dissapears again*

*sigh* Is that it?

*appears behind Dark* I'll let my little creation deal with them >3

*thrusts claws into Darks back* You may not be living, but you still have a soul... twisted

I haven't feasted in a long...long time...
feast all you want all that soul does is get in my way  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games