Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:49 am
With one ear pressed to the window Elcia could make out most of what was being said inside. And she giggled at the sentry's concern for tiling and then realized she might want to duck out of sight.
She noticed the sirens, which meant the bank's security had alerted the local police. But with all the festivities it would be several more minutes before they would be in sight. She peeked through the window again to see what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:00 am
The girl fell flat on her backside from the creature's agitation, and she glared at him. "You'll get answers soon enough, just be patient. If I'm dead from the bank collapsing on me, I can't very well answer you, now can I?" She then stood and dusted herself off, and turned her attention back on Daedalus. "That's all you do? Endlessly protect, just stay here and do nothing unless something comes up? Nothing for yourself? Just endlessly serving humans who care nothing for you?" Her attention shifted once more, to the mercenary. "A job? Times have been unkind to mercenaries as of late, I would presume. The world isn't kind to those who kill for a living. Now it seems to me, all of you need a little adventure in your lives." She sized up the creature. "Well I'm still not quite sure about you, I'm getting weird vibes from you. But not necessarily bad. But the girl," she continued, pointing behind her right at the window where Elcia was standing, with her head still facing the other way, "she definitely craves adventure. I can practically taste it."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:26 am
Kerrigan_dragon
The girl fell flat on her backside from the creature's agitation, and she glared at him. "You'll get answers soon enough, just be patient. If I'm dead from the bank collapsing on me, I can't very well answer you, now can I?" She then stood and dusted herself off, and turned her attention back on Daedalus. "That's all you do? Endlessly protect, just stay here and do nothing unless something comes up? Nothing for yourself? Just endlessly serving humans who care nothing for you?" Her attention shifted once more, to the mercenary. "A job? Times have been unkind to mercenaries as of late, I would presume. The world isn't kind to those who kill for a living. Now it seems to me, all of you need a little adventure in your lives." She sized up the creature. "Well I'm still not quite sure about you, I'm getting weird vibes from you. But not necessarily bad. But the girl," she continued, pointing behind her right at the window where Elcia was standing, with her head still facing the other way, "she definitely craves adventure. I can practically taste it."

He was seven foot tall so he wasn't very intimidated by her trying to size him up. but with her words he was quite confused. the sound of a missed guitar string could be heard as he tilted his head. but it seemed she probably knew just as much about him as he did himself. He kind of liked her so far despite her being the most confusing person he had ever met in his life. Her ways of talking and her actions showed skills and wisdom that wouldn't be understood easily. Unlike him where he looked graceful and majestic and even called beautiful when looking at his back but once the person looked him dead in the face that "beautiful" and "Graceful" quickly turned to "menacing" and "grotesque"

But if there was one thing he wanted most right now, it would have to be to talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:39 pm
"Well," said Roland, "a mercenary's job isn't always killing. Sometimes it's delivering certain things that need to be protected, and sometimes I am hired on for bodyguarding skills. But yes, as of late I've been out of work." Roland as well was aware of the girl in the window, his eyepiece hidden behind his shades had alerted him of vital signs of another nearby person. However, he had yet to turn around and look.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:33 pm
he looks back at Elcia and sees her peeking in at them. Assuming she wanted to know what was going too and wishing to be polite, like he would know anything proper, he walked over to the window next to Elci and simply punched the entire window out with his fist and then he puts his hands under Elcias arms and lifts her up and bring her into the building. he then lifts her up onto his shoulder and gives her a small ride toward the group and then sets her down gently in the group. He may have been polite for showing a lady into the building and giving her the convenience of not having to walk toward the group but surely he furthered himself as a tax payers worst nightmare with all the collateral damage he mindlessly deals.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:26 pm
Elcia ducked out of sight again upon being pointed at. Not that it did any good for a moment later a chunk of the building went flying. She went from a mouth dropped look of amazement to being lifted clean of her feet to being set down sheepishly embarrassed right smack in the middle of the people she'd been eavesdropping on.
"Uhm, ello!" She said with a little wave. What have I just gotten myself into I wonder?  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:09 pm
Grinning, Roland was having a hard time not losing it. "Come on Rol, keep it in. Gotta keep a professional look about yourself," He thought. "Can't just lose it over something like that. Just your typical giant retrieving an eavesedropper for ya." Ultimately, he couldn't hold it all in, and chuckled a bit out loud, but that was just because of the girls response. As if "Uhm, ello!" was the best thing you could say when in her current situation. Although, Roland himself couldn't think of anything to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:26 pm
he started to feel bad for Elcia and feltt the others may not like her too much. he gets his blade and shields Elci with the gigantic 6 foot long blade in case the others might have decided to harm her  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:10 pm
"It'll all be fine, dear child," she reassured the girl, grinning once more under her mask. "It's nice to have you here with us. What is your name? Why don't we all introduce ourselves? It'll be a nice bonding experience. I swear, I'm not insane. I have a reason for all that I say and do. Now, I am Ashoc. How about you?" She gestured towards the mercenary with the bow of her violin. "You go next, love."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:49 pm
((Late post is LATE))

Daedalus thought for a moment at Ashoc's comment. "There... may be more..." He looked as if he was going to speak again, but remained silent.

Taking a less defensive stance as he realized that none present were going to attempt to rob the bank. He however did tilt his head as he watched the behemoth walk to the window and shake his head when he crushed it.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:08 am
"Oh indeed, more then?" she questioned. "Like...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:20 am
"Like... Why am I here? Why do I exist? Is there something... Something... There for... Me?" Daedalus' spear tip was resting on the floor at this point, his arms heavy seemingly unable to lift the weapon as he was deep in thought.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:21 am
Grinning, Roland said "names can be a dangerous thing in my line of work. I rarely use my real one. For now, you may call me Chris. Depending on how things go, you all may or may not learn my real name." He then holstered his gun and pulled the huge claymore off his back. Playfully stroking the edge of the blade with his thumb, he raised one eyebrow and said "I'm interested to learn a bit more about the big guy. How 'bout he goes next?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:48 am
"The big guy can't talk, I'm sure. It's frustrating him." She hoped no one with think too closely about how she knew all these answers she shouldn't know. A very observant person would probably be able to get them, and that was part of it. But the other part... she would just keep them distracted from that. "Wait, which big guy? That one," she pointed to the creature, "doesn't talk. The other does, as we can see." She focused her attention on Daedalus. "So why do you do this job if you're so unsatisfied with it? If you want more from life, why not take life by the horns and shake it? What's stopping you?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:47 am
She hit it on the dot how he felt. he lowered the tip of his helmet to touch hers. he gave a low calm hum. he moves to where if someone looked through the door they could only see him, responding to the increasingly louder police sirens. he kinda nudges curioully at Ashoc with the horn of his helmet  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games