Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Wild Fantasy- Closed! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Name Blade Icestorm
Age 24
Race fallen angel of ice
Appearance User Image
Bio (optional) Unknown
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15) freeze, Control Ice, Blizzard, lower enemy temperature, cold mist (see invisibility), crystaline wrath, create ice weapons, spawn of ice, summon ice elemental, crystaline armor, faze through ice, heal, fly, cure disease, cure poison, create light
Other Has a great sword thats 6'ft long on his back.

*He watch's the scene from a good distance away. Unsure of what has happening but knowing that it looked interesting so against his better judgement he decided to stay and watch.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:02 pm
(Sorry if I dont post for a while.I may or may not be on for a little.I am grounded from the computer untill I get my math grades up. scream Can someone take over being Ryu and someone might have to take over Roger.I dont have time to post for the rp at this moment in time.I'm"sneaking on" to notify you guys.Crap gtg! )  

Summer Black Rose

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:42 pm
((ugh..I am not sure if i will be good for them. I am not good at rping many ppl. ANd i am sorry your grounded.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:22 am
(Nither am I.But I try.After a while though it gets old,and most of the time I do rp multiple people I start to think "Talking to myself...........I need a life...........Nah!" blaugh And my parents are lightning up,so I can get on the computer a wee bit more.But I'm not taking my chances so I'm only getting on gaia when there not around to 'hover'.)  

Summer Black Rose

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:28 am
((That is a real bummer, being grounded. I would help but I've ever only played one character at a time. Yes different roleplays, but I dont like playing OTHER peoples character...I might mess them up somewhere. But I'll keep up with this post so you'll keep me on.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:16 pm
((i can never play two characters at once))  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:54 am
((I've tried but it was to much for me to handle, it felt weird talking to myself.....I do that anyways but it felt weird anyway doing it with somebody else's character)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:20 am
((I assume we can still post about the RP hmm?))
Name: Obsidiara
Race: Dark Seraphim of Ice
Appearance:
User Image
Bio (optional):
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15): Dark Chill (Dark Ice), Obsidian Strike (Pieces of Dark Obsidian, normally Diamonds of the stuff), Hover,
Other: The Dark Stars on her arms shoot their diamond shaped blades which reappear.

Name: Icyara Stormaria
Race: Ice Seraphim/Fire Demon, Ice Fox/Fire Wolf, Angel Fox/Demon Wolf
A Black Haired Beauty. She wears a white dress with long white gloves. She has angelic wings but with icicles hanging off them. Her white halo has icicles hanging off too. If she is in Fire demon form her halo is on fire, her wings are demon wings and her clothes are black.
Bio (optional):
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15):
Blizzard, Freeze, Cold Glare/Freezing Stare/Cool Glance, Heal, Flying, Icy/fiery antidote (Heals anything), Ice manipulation, Icy illusion
FireStorm, Burn, Hot Glare/Burning Stare/Warm Glance, Fire manipulation, Fiery mirage, Dark Powers.

Other: She has two ice katanas that turn to fire katanas in demon form.

Note: Obsidiara calls Icyara ‘Maria’ and Icyara calls her ‘Diara’ I will refer to them by these names but so you don’t have to always go back to this profile I will refer them by their real names often.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maria and Diara were watching the scene. Suddenly they see Blade coming to watch the scene.
“You think he is an enemy?” Icyara asked.
“Who knows” Obsidiara muttered. “Who ever he is I’m watching him in case he does do something bad.”
She raised her ‘Dark Star Crossbows’ then she lowered them but she readied a Dark Chill in both hands.
Maria nodded and turned into a Fire Wolf.
“He is a fallen ice angel nearly like me” She said.
Diara hovered in the air, Maria turned into a Demon wolf, wings ready to strike at him. She closed her eyes to charge a Hot Glare/Burning Stare/Warm Glance, depending on which one she needed to do. She let wisps of warm air out of her mouth to create a mirage around them.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:29 am
"Ayu,sweetie,why don't you just come with me?"Ryu tried to persuade Ayu.

"Fat chance buddy."Roger said,holding his stance.

People are watching.I can hear their thoghts.She dared a glance toward the audiance."Three.Tgey must be on the good side."She whispered to herself.She looked back at Ryu."Why wpn't you just leave?"She turned into:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:23 am
Ayu shakes her head quickly. "No, I want to hear why you need me, what side are you on, and why should I"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:51 pm
Annie glared at Ryu. He had the smirk on his face, the same one he had when he almost killed Annie. The energy ball faded in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:42 pm
(Of course,you just had to ask why he needs you. stare I didn't make him,I'm not evil hearted like he is. mrgreen *Trys to think evily. . . Not working out to well.Hmm lets see lets see.Umm,lets try this. question confused )

"Is'nt it obvious?Your power.My power.Put them together and we can over take this relm.I'm not on their side."Ryu said looking at the others and opening his arms like he was going to hug someone.

"She's not evil like you.She on the good side."Roger retorted.

"Why won't you just give it a rest?"She said to Ryu before raising her sword.She glanced back up at the audiance.If your on the good side,please come down and help us defeat this green monster.We want to keep our friend Ayu,not lose her to Ryu.And if your on the bad side then just go the other way,you'll get hurt or killed if you come down here.She thought into their heads.

(I don't think I'm doing a very good job being Roger. neutral )  

Summer Black Rose

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:16 pm
"Well i am on both" Maria said.
"I am a fire demon and an ice seraphim (angel)"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 am
((yes i did, could not think of anything else sweatdrop and your doing better than I would of done playing Roger.))

Ayu nods toward Rodger. That is true. I can not be evil. I never really tried to be evil. I like helping people...but I don't get respect back..." She sighs, and looks at Roger, then at Ryu. She whimpers. Wha-what to choose... She thinks.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:14 pm
(@ Drazilly:It would be less confusing if you used different colors for your two characters,like I am with Ryu,Roger,and Akuma.)

Have you ever killed someone out of hate?Do you have any intentions of killing any of us?If so which ones?"Ayu,if I really knew you I would respect you."She heard what Ayu thought."And choose whatever way your heart tell's you."She whispered.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff